All the techfit shirts

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by Greggy, Jan 16, 2011.

1. antreasM77

antreasM77 Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Club:
    Panathinaikos Athens
    Hello there,I m Antreas from Greece...Panathinaikos fan,just wanted to show you this sweet baby I got some days ago...Match worn jersey from Greek Superleague last playoff game versus AEK...

Centric Kante gave me the shirt after the match...Best shirt of my collection...Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Greggy repped this.
  2. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Hey man, that's pretty cool! Even if it's not a techfit shirt it's really hard to have a real match worn!

Be welcome here!

3. antreasM77

antreasM77 Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Club:
    Panathinaikos Athens
    Hey Greggy,it is a techfit jersey,if you check down right you ll notice the techfit logo.Also I can tell from the size,it says No.9.I tried it on and I couldnt breathe,hahaha

It doesnt have a powerweb though which also made me suspicious but it is a techfit jersey for sure.

Greggy repped this.
  4. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Ah, my bad! You're right! I've noticed than several new techfit doesn't have the powerweb.

5. matthewsss

matthewsss New Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Club:
    TFC Academy
    Long time lurker, first time poster :)

Quick question. I just picked up my first techfit jersey, and I'm curious what the best way to wash it is...? I don't want to do any damage to the lettering or numbering or anything like that...any advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

6. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Hi there,

Wash it at 40° max and never add softners. btw, wash it with same color.

7. matthewsss

matthewsss New Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Club:
    TFC Academy
    ^^
    Thanks for the reply, will do. I'm guessing better to air dry as well, instead on throwing it in the dryer...

8. AC-130U

AC-130U Member

May 16, 2011
    Maryland, USA
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I throw all of mine on a hanger and let them air dry. I also wash them inside out on delicate cycle.

Greggy repped this.
  9. matthewsss

matthewsss New Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Club:
    TFC Academy
    Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it.

10. letalent

letalent Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Thanks mate..yup..its true....i just got L size..since M is hard to find..quite loose but still can wear..but if can get M, much more better..since bayern will use the same shirt next season, hope adidas will restock the shirt in m size..

11. letalent

letalent Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hi all

Just want to share my latest techfit shirt..Got it in M size...perfect for my body..seems the template is the same like spain home shirt..

Lyon 3D euro 12/13

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Greggy repped this.
  12. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Nice shirt, and unsponsored! where did you buy it?

13. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  14. letalent

letalent Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

Thanks..i buy it directly from lyon web store..expensive but its worth..

15. letalent

letalent Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  16. letalent

letalent Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hi all

Just want to ask an opinion..

If you guys were to choose between Japan Techfit 2012/2014 (ss) and Germany away Techfit 2010/12 (ls), which one would you buy? and why?

Thanks!

17. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Long sleeves!!! You have a plan to get thoses 2 shirts?

18. letalent

letalent Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    You mean the germany away?..i am thinking one of those...since i dont have much budget to buy those 2 shirts..really love the germany away since its already in ebay..but dont know if it is worth to spend almost 200 euro on 1 shirt...hmm...at the same time, japan techfit shirt also hard to resist..hehe

19. AC-130U

AC-130U Member

May 16, 2011
    Maryland, USA
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Me personally, I would buy the Germany Away LS. I love Germany's kits and LS kits can be very hard to find, especially the one you're talking about. I would love to have it, but my bank account says otherwise, lol.

20. letalent

letalent Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    yup..its true..me too..have to break a bank to buy one!

21. letalent

letalent Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  22. Migs-FC

Migs-FC New Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I tried to purchase one but it seems like they only sell it to countries in asia. :(

Miguel

23. AC-130U

AC-130U Member

May 16, 2011
    Maryland, USA
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Thanks for the heads up about only shipping to countries in Asia. Though I am seeing more of the newer Chelsea techfits on eBay lately. Prices are still a little too steep for me right now. Hopefully the prices will drop in the near future, I really like the Chelsea kit.

24. J 10

J 10 Member

Oct 15, 2009
    So finally the techfit version of the Germany away shirt from the last world cup have started to emerge and are up for sale at some places (mainly in ebay.de like House of shirts). If it was 2010 now I would have maybe already bought one although the prices are very high. But now I'm not sure what to do. Maybe wait and hope that classicfootballshirts would stock these since they usually have reasonable prices for techfits. Has anyone bought these already? Greggy maybe?

House of shirts link: http://www.house-of-shirts.com/trik...Shirt-Away-09-11-Player-Issue-TechFit-LS.html

25. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Unfortunaly for the moment I don't buy shirts as I'm planing to buy a car... Maybe I'll be able to get it cheaper in several months...

In other way There is a germany home LS... I think I prefer the white at the black:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Name=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

But if there is black short sleeves and cheaper I may buy it!