All the techfit shirts

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by Greggy, Jan 16, 2011.

1. kuraki-dan

kuraki-dan New Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Tokyo
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Took me a very long time to find but i got the 2011/12 chelsea techfit a while back and absolutely love it.
    [​IMG]

Went in the shop again today and was looking for the third chelsea techfit but found this one instead :(
    [​IMG]

This was in Japan in Kamo, and they had the U-23 kits you were talking about, they look so strange without the adidas stripes on them... They had the blue home ones as well in techfit.
    They also have all the european international home kits. I waiting to find the green Germany kit though. Anyone seen that one anywhere?

2. Galaxy_CB

Galaxy_CB New Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Turkey
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    kuraki-dan where did you find this Chelsea 2012 home techfit ?? I love it !

3. kuraki-dan

kuraki-dan New Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Tokyo
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    There is a shop in Japan called Kamo soccer shop and there is one of the shops which is an "Official Champions League supplier", They had a few of them in at the start of the year but I haven't seen any in there again.

4. AC-130U

AC-130U Member

May 16, 2011
    Maryland, USA
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    kuraki-dan, nice pickups! I too am looking for the green Germany Away techfit. I haven't seen it anywhere yet. Though my next techfit purchase is going to be the 11/13 Germany Home...

5. letalent

letalent Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hi all

can anyone suggest me any shop (other than adidas online & homeofbadges.com) that selling bayern techfit home 11/12 in medium size?..and heard that bayern will use the same home shirt for 12/13..is it true?..if that the case, is it better for me to wait until next season?

thanks

6. Denise85

Denise85 New Member

Apr 2, 2012
    [​IMG]As far as I'm aware, adidas only produced the primary kits for international teams to be available for sale.

7. Furey

Furey Member

May 13, 2011
    Liverpool
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bayern will indeed be wearing the same Home kit for next season, which is good news for those of us who have already bought it! It's frustrating how teams change their kits every year as it becomes quite costly to us that buy the Techfit jerseys!

On the subject of new jerseys, Bayern now have their new away kit available in Techfit on their website (Large only), and AC Milan have the new home kit available their's. Someone with a keener eye than me may be to tell otherwise, but it looks like neither, sadly, feature PowerWEB? I'll be disappointed if that's the case!

8. letalent

letalent Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    U already got the bayern techfit 11/12 size L?..hows the cutting?..is it same as bayern techfit 10/11 size L or more to M since techfit season 11/12 is more smaller than 10/11 if im not mistaken..

9. Furey

Furey Member

May 13, 2011
    Liverpool
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I haven't got the 10/11 Bayern top, only the 11/12 in Medium. I'm not sure about the 11/12 tops being smaller than the 10/11, but they redesigned the PowerWEB bands to no longer go over the chest so that may make it less tighter?

10. letalent

letalent Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Ohh..ok..do u mind to share where u got the bayern techfit size M?..yeahh..maybe thats one of the reason too..have u got the milan 11/12 techfit too?..is it true the cutting is more tight compare to others..

11. kaibil

kaibil New Member

May 11, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    i usually fit in adidas replica shirts size S, but i found a website that sells the 11/12 techfit only L. will the bayern techfit size L be too big for me? or does anyone know where can i get a bayern techfit size M beacuse they say you have to buy a size larger than what you usually buy? i'm not too entirely sure.
    also, i would like to find somewhere that sells techfit longsleeve jerseys as well...

12. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Well, Adidas thinkl probably that 99% of people wear L.... While the most research size is M.

About the long sleeves, Adidas prefer not sell it because they could make lots of money and make people happy...

I think they have the worst merchandising vision in the world...

13. kaibil

kaibil New Member

May 11, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    adidas sucks man, i've always like robben when he wears the longsleeve techfit jersey and i always wanted to buy one, but it looks like i can't now. oh well, guess i'm going to just buy the techfit size L. hope it's not too big on me. thanks for the info..

14. jannatasandi

jannatasandi New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    kuraki-dan can you help my to get the techfit CHELSEA home 11/12 size medium
    Im in Indonesia. if you can help me please contact me in PM or jannatasandi@yahoo.co.id
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. raulcostacoelho

raulcostacoelho New Member

May 26, 2012
    Kuraki-dan please help me also to find the Chelsea home and away shirts in TechFit all in size M. Im passionate TECHFIT, and this shirts is very beautiful. Please help us to have this wonder, also if you can help contact me via PM or raulcostacoelho@hotmail.com

Thank you for your attention.

16. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Can anyone tell me what Adidas Techfit Size 4 means in s, m, l, xl and if MLS techfits run the same size range as the other powerweb techfits. I'm looking at a TFC techfit.

Greggy repped this.
  17. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Hi for the number size:
    4 = S
    6 = M
    8 = L
    10 = XL

18. bluecheese

bluecheese New Member

Jul 9, 2011
    kuraki-dan, did you pay 21,000yen for the shirt?! that's the price listed for the new chelsea techfit shirt on their website; that seems rather high!

i'm also looking for the chelsea 10/11 techfit in small, so if anyone sees one or is selling one, please send a message my way.

19. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Thanks Greggy....4 will be way too small for me.

20. Totti_Robben_917

Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I have one matchworn. That is the only way you can get one. There is one on ebay germany right now. Here is the link, http://www.ebay.de/itm/FC-Bayern-Mu...&otn=1&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=8923350617968387087 , there was a tymoschuk one on there not to long ago. Just keep looking. Good luck!

21. Totti_Robben_917

Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Correction

4= S
    6= M
    7= M/L
    8= L
    10= XL

22. Totti_Robben_917

Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    This seasons techfit tops fit more snug. but its good. If you wore medium before get another medium.

23. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

I'm sure at 99% than size 5, 7, 9, are half size as:

5 =S-M
    7 = M-L
    9 = L-XL

Because if 8=L-XL and 10= XL, 9 has no reason to be.

24. Totti_Robben_917

Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Yes Greggy, I have corrected mine since then, and I probably should have wrote Addition instead of correction lol ; )