All the techfit shirts

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by Greggy, Jan 16, 2011.

1. thepuma

thepuma New Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Club:
    Birmingham City FC
    I am pretty much identical size to you. I normally take medium in tops. I tried a medium in the Chelsea Techfit shirt to start with and it was SKIN TIGHT!!! - i mean, looking at your photo, id say a medium is quite loose on you...id have thought it would have been tighter.

I returned my medium and got a large instead, it fits me perfectly. Tight around the arms and chest but a little give in the abdomen area. You Medium looks/fits like a large does on me (actually your medium looks bigger than a large??)

I reckon youll find Large to be bang on

2. dallas1993

dallas1993 New Member

Jan 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Sociedad de Fútbol
    Respuesta: All the techfit shirts

i have chelsea away size L long sleeve techfit new, not used, i am interested in sell a shirt or change for other techfit shirt in size S or M.

3. Totti_Robben_917

Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    To be honest there is no way to predict what size you would prefer. All these techfit templates are different. Some templates medium is perfect and others its too small. For instance last years bayern and this years bayern. I hated the medium fit, it was very uncomfortable. But this season I absolutely love it. This is mainly due to the material they use. Also, some of these templates don't change much between sizes for example this years home bayern medium and large fit almost identical. This goes for the 2010 france away as well. The small and the medium were also near identical in size. From now on im just going to purchase a size medium and size small at the same time and keep the one I'd prefer.

4. Totti_Robben_917

Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    And if you would like to see what I'm referring to with this season's bayern jersey look on page 78... The longsleeve is a large, and the short sleeve is a medium

5. thepuma

thepuma New Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Club:
    Birmingham City FC
    Re: Respuesta: All the techfit shirts

Ill give £20 plus postage if youre interested

6. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    The more I look at that LA Galaxy techfit, the more I want to buy it and wear it with nothing on under it....:D

7. MPNumber9

MPNumber9 Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can attest to that, too. I bought the Chelsea TF Large size and it fit pretty snugly, perhaps even a little tight (the bottom rides up when I run in it). I bought the Galaxy TF Large and it's pretty loose all over--a medium would probably fit better (all my Adidas ClimaCool jerseys are Mediums, by the way)

I'm not sure what you can do about it but try them on before-hand (and I never see them in stores) or order different sizes as suggested and keep the one that fits best.

8. MPNumber9

MPNumber9 Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Your best bet is eBay, in that case. I got a deal on the 2011 Galaxy techfit when the 2012 jersey was announced, but it was actually quite hard to find.

9. Galaxy_CB

Galaxy_CB New Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Turkey
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    Ebay best bet ? come on buddy .. LA Galaxy S/S Techfit Size:L Beckham Press 100 $,Shipping to Turkey 98$ like a joke !! some vendors want more cargo money than sold is jersey ..

Some Vendor sent only jersey (1 item) how heavy can it be? but Shipping price Very very high !!

Some Vendor sent only 1 item(tshirt,jersey,short or......) .. Shipping to Turkey price:8 - 12 $ ..

two vendor location America =)

I dont understand..
    So I'm looking for an down price .. Thank you..

10. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

USA sellers are a bit stupid with shipping cost, try to find european seller, more fair, you should pay something like 10 euros for shipping cost.

11. Furey

Furey Member

May 13, 2011
    Liverpool
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Haven't been on here for a while (lots of new faces!) so not sure if it's been posted already, but Sports Direct are now selling the new Spain, Scotland and Germany Techfit jerseys for much cheaper than other retailers.

I think i know where my money is being spent at the end of the month!

12. Galaxy_CB

Galaxy_CB New Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Turkey
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    Greggy i'm sent to P.M. and where can I find European seller ? You know a good seller ?

13. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

I was talking about European Ebay Seller, if not as Furey Said, Sports Direct, or Subside Sports can have interesting stuff.

14. Galaxy_CB

Galaxy_CB New Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Turkey
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    Only 1 item (Jersey) send to Turkey $40 normally ? Jersey Price:85.88$

Normally other sellers,shipping to Turkey 8-15$ when I buy only 1 item :/

Greggy have the seller will suggest? I'm searching Beckham / L.A. GALAXY Authentic Jersey (techfit) size: M - L in these days ..

15. MPNumber9

MPNumber9 Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you looking for a 2012 or 2011? I just picked up a 2011 from eBay and it was very hard to find--I got lucky after searching for weeks. Regular MLS shirts in general are hard to come by even here in the US, to say nothing about TechFits (otherwise, I'd offer to buy one for you and ship it myself).

It's also rare to see jerseys offered at a discount by official stores for some reason. I'm used to buying last years shirt at a discount right from the team's official site, but for some reason, MLS clubs don't do this. Excess stock of older jerseys is purged and sent to discount clothing retailers, for some reason. Usually, people find them there and put them on eBay for a discounted price (which is why I suggested that).

16. ckypj14

ckypj14 New Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    not sure if you guys ever venture down to orlando, fl. Here in town we have a shop in the florida mall called "united world soccer". They sell every MLS jersey, and a have a few of them in techfit as well. Also have a ton of jerseys from clubs around the world....real nice shop. There online store is currently being built but they do have a facebook page thats live right now.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/United-World-Soccer/246897177091

17. Galaxy_CB

Galaxy_CB New Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Turkey
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    @ckypj14
    Can you give an msn address for communication ? (send a P.M. pls) thank you ..

18. Galaxy_CB

Galaxy_CB New Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Turkey
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    I'm Searching L.A. Galaxy Authentic Jersey size: M or L .. I could not find at Ebay,What I found was always XXL,XL or S and Shipping to Turkey Price amazing expensive !!

Please help me Friends ..

19. Arachas

Arachas Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I got the Chelsea techfit 10/11 shirts (Home and Away), longsleeved, Medium if anyone is interested.

20. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    ***UPDATE***

France GK Techfit - I've played my 50th game in the jersey as of last friday. No signs of wear. No pulled strings, no peeling, not even rub marks or burred material, all of which I would expect by now. I'm astounded at how durable and insanely well made this jerseys is.

Official prognosis: BEST.....GOALKEEPER JERSEY.....EVER!

Viva la Techfit!

21. ckypj14

ckypj14 New Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

UPDATE:

Whats up everyone! hope all is well. Doing an update since i last posted, i got the Large Liverpool techfit in the mail yesterday and love the way it feels way more than the medium did. I actually have some room to breath and wear comfortably on a casual everyday use. Attached are some pics of the large on me. Im about 5'9 153 lbs. I have room for my belly, its snug on my arms and the base of the jersey is tight and the elastic sits nicely. I know it doesnt fit super tight like it should but i prefer this feel better. I also went and got my name customized on the jersey with Authentic EPL lettering locally at a football shop here in town.

Check it out!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/photofeb1892620am.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/photofeb1892636am.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/photofeb1815131pm.jpg/

22. thepuma

thepuma New Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Club:
    Birmingham City FC

A techfit jersey should ideally fit tighter than that....by going 2 sizes up you end up with the arms being too loose/long and the body being wierdly long too.

If you dont like them tight fitting the youd be better off with a formotion shirt

23. ckypj14

ckypj14 New Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    i dont think you need to be telling me how i need to wear jerseys, i didnt go 2 sizes up, i normally wear a medium clima cool, i got a large techfit. fits more comfortable on a everyday casual use vs it being skin tight like the medium would of..learn to read and quit judging what people should like based on your judgement, only makes you sound like an idiot.

24. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Fighting is not welcome in this thread. Post reported.

25. AC-130U

AC-130U Member

May 16, 2011
    Maryland, USA
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It's been a few months since I posted in here. I slowed down a little on buying new Techfit kits, but did still manage to pick up three new kits lately:

2010/11 DC United Home S/S
    2010/11 DC United Away L/S
    2012 Ukraine Home S/S