All purpose 2013 preseason thread, News, Notes and Rumors go here

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by Going Mobile, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I read a tweet this afternoon from some random guy who posted
    After that it was deleted
    Has anyone else read or heard anything

2. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    That better not be happening. I like silva but for Kennedy. That scale is way off

thedragonrik58 repped this.
  3. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Luis Silva...didn't that guy used to belong to us before, or am I mistaken?
    Anyway, no way. If it's just for Luis Silva, then we are crazy, we should be getting at least two players for giving them Dan Kennedy.

4. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Played with Chivas USA U19 team before MLS implement the Homegrown player rule. Eric Avila and the Farfan brothers also played on the same team.

CTS26, thedragonrik58 and EastLAChiva repped this.
  5. echo-2

echo-2 Member

LAFC
    Mexico
    Nov 4, 2007
    San Pedro, CA.
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have a problem with these quotes
    http://www.cdchivasusa.com/es/news/2012/12/chelís-inyectaré-los-jugadores-con-mi-personalidad-y-el-liderazgo-que-se-supone-que-ten
    They ask Chelis about re-enforcement's to the club
    Chelis says Jose Luis Real is a consultant for him, Real understands Chivas USA, MLS and players from Guadalajara that can adapt to the league. The players that supposedly have been named to join Chivas USA couldn't even cut the 1st team in Guadalajara except Casillas. The rest have been on loan with other LigaMex teams.

They ask Chelis about Bofo and Sabah
    Chelis response that he thinks Sabah needs to play in Mexico, that Guadalajara needs him more then Chivas USA. In response about Bofo he hopes he gets the better version of him, but its up to him. F*ck that. Vergara and Real can suck it. Send Bofo to Guadalajara instead. Bring Sabah to Chivas USA. Chelis needs to think about Chivas USA first otherwise f*uck that guy.

Pl@ymaker and raymondleone repped this.
  7. sikolec

sikolec Member

Feb 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As head coach of any team, you need to get your priorities straight. It is down right pathetic that he is thinking of Guadalajara before Chivas USA. Not a fan.

8. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    For these kind of quotes its imperative that Steve Sampson have an influence on this team.we NEED first division players. Starters. Not bench or 2nd division players. I hope Chelis is not putting his money on el bofo being our savior.

raymondleone repped this.
  9. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Chelis isnt thinking of Guadalajara before Chivas USA, he knew Sabah wanted to play for Guadalajara first and if that didnt work then Chivas USA would be his second choice. ive heard Baez, De Luna , Rodriguez and Casillas are headed this way. de Luna played CBack, but fell out of favor with the new coach. Rodriguez is a solid keeper that needs playing time and thats not going to happen with Michel as first choice. Baez and Casillas IMO are going to be excellent for the team. baez was a solid starter for the last few seasons and was pretty good IMO, but got an injury and just never really got back to the startung lineup. casillas is a U17 WC champ and is a very, very , very good promising player. this kid could become a star. overall, these players are not busts or 2005 type players. these players can contribute and are still young enough to improve and help this team succeed

CTS26 and thedragonrik58 repped this.
  10. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the input.
    I seriously doubt Rodriguez gets playing time here, either. Kennedy is the man. Melia is no.2.

11. cdskou

cdskou Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Club:
    Olympiakos Piraeus
    Still no Sampson as the General Manager.

12. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no empiesen de manchados atacando al Chelis....
    please always take some more time when analizing some ones coments spacially if its the coach
    before posting bs anout hem......
    Chivas GDL is one team and Chivas USA is another team
    Vant Schip is training Chivas GLD and Chelis Chivas USA both of them have their resposabilities and i know Chelis wopiuld not be babby seating Vant Schip
    asi ke por fabor ....no confundan y no postien sin pensar lo que ponen

13. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    I didn't know Xavi Baez was on the list coming over. Baez is good. Casillas is just green but has potential. the other guys I don't know too much about. As long as we have a Great center mid I think these young bucks can work around him. I just want to make sure we don't see a 2005 repeat eventhough I loved the 2005 team .. they at least played with balls (no pun intended). We need a number 10 center mid

14. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think they are expecting to lose Kennedy to another team, whether it be to another MLS team or Europe or wherever. I honestly doubt Melia will be coming back next year, but I hope he does, I like the guy. But I also doubt that he would start over Rodriguez if we were to lose Kennedy, because Rodriguez is a young prospect that has capped on the youth international level, whereas Melia only has 40 appearances on the USL level, and then 2 games with us.

15. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pure especulation guy, why do you act like you know him. It could go either way. My post was just opinions in regards to his quotes about Sabah. I would take Sabah over Bofo in a heart beat.

16. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Have you seen the way chivas rayadas de Guadalajara are stacking their team? They have in their attack Sabah, marquez lugo, Marco Fabian, not to mention Carlos fiero and rumor has it they're trying to get Alan pulido. Alan pulido would be an awesome signing for us but Vergara wouldn't do that for us. But imagine agudelo and pulido up top. Dang it. That would be so nasty.

17. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I remember Pulido. When Chivas USA played Tigres reserves in Superliga, he scored a header against us.

thedragonrik58 repped this.
  18. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  19. ekker3

ekker3 Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    RE: additions and team needs
    #10 >>>>>>>>>>>>> #9

20. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Chelis just said there are five players for sure coming from Guadalajara specifically. Also he said to el ruso brailovsky when asked how are u going to make an all Mexican team in the US. He said don't be confused this will be an American team with a Mexican flavor.

CTS26, EastLAChiva and Going Mobile repped this.
  21. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wait until they realize Seattle or Columbus have discovery claims on all of them and Guadalajara will lose ownership of most of those players to MLS not Chivas USA (league owned contracts).

22. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Easy fix, sign them to GDL contracts and LOAN them to Chivas USA.

CTS26 and Going Mobile repped this.
  23. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well, all the players from Guadalajara that are coming over are on loan. None have been sold to Chivas USA.

24. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i dont act like if i know the guy ,,but i will thats for sure !
    what im refering to is this coment -Chelis needs to think about Chivas USA first otherwise f*uck that guy- Chelis is thinking about Chivas USA thats why we hire hem he is our coach NOT GDL..he will get received a check from Chivas USA and ultimately his results in Chivas USA is what would keep hem with a job and not the results of GDL
    having said that ... i also prefer sabaah over Bofo bt i do know Bofo is a may B and Sabaah is a GDLplayer

25. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If Bofo is in shape AND wants to fight for the CUSA shirt, Im all in.
    Be sure to check out the latest "What the Flock?!" this week!
    We talk El Chelis, haters, and marketing with Alex Gallegos.