All boots worn by Brazilian Ronaldo.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Koby7STAR, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    This thread is going to be about the football boots worn by the Brazilian Ronaldo.
    After being asked by another member what oots he has worn, i decided to make this thread.
    I will concentrate mainly on the vapors worn by him, as he did help design them woth Nike.
    Therefore concentrating on World cup 98-current.

2. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    [​IMG]
    This the image of his Chrome/blue/yellow vapor which were only worn by him and only worn n the 1998 world cup finals in France
    [​IMG]
    Clearer image of these vapors worn by Ronaldo
    [​IMG]
    This is great image of close up of R9 wearing his boots in the group a game against Norway 1998 world cup.

3. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    [​IMG]
    Next pair that ronaldo wore ithink, which were basically the same as the boots above but in black.
    [​IMG]
    these were worn for the 99-00 season.

4. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    these boots are the chrome yellow boots worn during the 00-2001 season, but were only worn once by r9 in a match which was the one where he injured his knee.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ronaldo wearing these in training or charity game?
    [​IMG]
    picture of my boots which i have.
    These are the match mercurial vapors.

5. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    When ronaldo came back from injury nike gave him these copper/bronze colour match mercurial boots which he wore during the 01-02 season with inter milanAlthough he didnt use these for long as their were only 12 games left of the season.
    [​IMG]
    this match was april 17 2002 against portugal.
    [​IMG]
    Substituting on for Vieri against Fiorentina at the San Siro.
    [​IMG]

6. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    Next Ronaldo had a few last training sessions with inter in one of the first pairs of Vapor1's to be released in colours black and yellow.
    [​IMG]
    The next pictures are apparently pictures of match/training worn boots from Ronaldo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This pair does not have the sizing stitched inside so they could well be match worn.

7. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    [​IMG]The next pair of boots were worn during the world cup 2002 until the semi final.These are again vapor 1's but in grey and red.
    [​IMG]
    This an image of match worn boots from Ronaldo.These have a rare stud version especially for R9.
    [​IMG]

8. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    if anyone wants to post any more info on ronaldo boots or any views they have on this thread then please do!!!!!!!!!

9. patrick s.

patrick s. New Member

May 25, 2007
    Toronto
    found a nice pic of his boots in his barcelona era

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(not sure what model though...nike tiempo premier?)

10. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia

those went on sale shortly after.

what about the chrome/lime green ones from the final in 2002?

11. israbeckham

israbeckham Member

Jun 18, 2006
    California
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    nice thread. Update all the new vapors too please:)

where did you get all these pics from???

12. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    Nice picture, those are actual pictures of Ronaldo's match worn boots.
    Where did you get that from?

13. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    These are my personal favourite of all r9 boots worn by Ronaldo- the vapor 1's chrome/lime.I was very lucky myself to get the left boot of this version which Ronaldo actually wore in a match and training.
    These boots were only worn for the semi final and final for Ronaldo in 2002 world cup, but also for Real Madrid up to around April 2003.
    For the begining Ronaldo had no unique boots for the world cup2002.
    Ronaldo had visited Nike in Oregon and had seen these chrome boots prior to the cup.
    Nike apparently didnt have the confidence in Ronaldo to give them to him at the begining of the world cup and therefore were going to wait and see which one of their stars would shine more e.g Henry or Totti, but the star was ironically Ronaldo, so he got the boots.
    [​IMG]
    Ronaldo in training July 29th 2002 prior to world cup final vs
    Germany.
    [​IMG]
    These were the boots released by Nike for General sale, with only 4600 being preduced world wide and I think 800 to the UK.These sold out within the first 2 hours at Nike town London.
    An R9 tag was also added with the limited number on out of 4600.
    [​IMG]
    An Close up image of Ronaldo's boots for Real madrid above, and a match worn and signed pair of Ronaldo's boots alongside Pele's boots.

14. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    Around Early April Nike gave Ronaldo a new pair of boots which were the same vapor 1's but in black with a blue heel.
    Although Ronaldo still wore the Vapor Chrome/lime's in training for Real Madrid.
    The most famous game he wore these in was the Champions league second leg where he scored a hat trick against Manchester United (leg 1 he wore the chrome and lime boots).
    Ronaldo rates this as one of his best ever games in football.
    [​IMG]
    R9 scoring the first of his 3 goals.
    [​IMG]

15. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    For the last few games of the 02-03 season for Real Madrid, Nike released the last version of Vapoe 1's for R9. Similar to the Chrome and lime but all chrome and a black tongue when folded over.
    Ronaldo wore these also for some of the 03-04 season.
    [​IMG]
    A signed boot with Ronaldo's signature at the front toe end.
    [​IMG]

16. snowman3000

snowman3000 Member

Mar 11, 2007
    well and of course more recently in the world cup 2006:
    [​IMG]

and in Milan:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of them are Mercurial Vapor III.

17. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    On December 6th 2003 nike gave Ronaldo a new pair of vapors to ware.These were the next generation caled vapor 11's.The first pair Ronaldo wore were blue with red highlights.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    Next were the Gold versions of the vapor 11 by nike.These boots had slight highlights of white stripes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    these boots were also published to other players as well as Ronaldo.

19. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    On the 22nd Feb 2005 Nike released their next ange of Vapor ll's - the burnt orange/tan with black highlight stripes on the side of the boot.These were first worn against Juventus in the Champions league.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    Nike released the next pair of vapor ll's and Ronaldo first wore them on the 30th April 2005.The colour was of the chrome nature agin but with blue highlights this time.

Ronaldo scoring on the debut of his new boots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. Mr Vexed

Mr Vexed New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    The Endz, LDN
    sorry son, what exactly is the point in all this?

22. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    thats exactly what im saying...im going to start a thread called all boots that titus bramble wears

or all the boots that ruud van nielstelroy wears

i think most people know what shoes ronaldo wears

23. Mr Vexed

Mr Vexed New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    The Endz, LDN
    a bramble one would be good.

what a player.

24. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Nothing wrong with Calamity Bramble my friend [/sarcasm]

I wondered the same when this thread opened. What puzzled me more is that the first post says that someone asked him what boots Ronaldo wears - I haven't seen it on here so it must have been via PM, so why not reply via PM?

Meh. I might sticky this in a minute :D

25. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England
    I dont know why, but a number of people have asked me via PM if I know of all the boots ronaldo has ever worn after 1998 and what they were.