Alex Ferguson and Kenny Dalglish walk into a bar - The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Argentina's turn to showcase a best player candidate.

2. Vocalz

Vocalz ManUtd! SLB! Pt!

Dec 31, 2005
    California
    pitch completely effected the score right there. pathetic.

3. ADiSKOTEC

ADiSKOTEC Ketchup Factory

Dec 3, 2010
    Burbank, CA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You know it's bad when you can pick up the clumps from the ground.

4. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Balotelli scores an amazing goal.. cometh the hour, cometh the man.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igJStTjx0EQ"]Poland 0-1 italy _ Mario Balotelli (Friendly) - YouTube[/ame]

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    cometh the friendly, cometh the who-gives-a-****.

6. PatGer

PatGer Member

Sep 26, 2010
    I´m starting to wonder how much Messi´s reputation is enhanced playing within a perfect system. The national team results are really pathetic, and if they didn´t play in a qualifying system, where half the continent qualifies, they´d be in real trouble.

..did anyone catch Hamit Altintop yesterday. Maybe he shouldn´t change teams, but sports. London 2012: 10 metres platform, synchronised diving, for Turkey the Altintop brothers...

7. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Bwahahahahaaaaa.

---------------------------------

So, the magic Guus Hiddink touch is fading ey. This ain't Korea buddy.

8. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    The boy, after a couple of false starts, looks like he's starting to get himself together. Good for him, he can be a fantastic player in the very near future if he gets his mind right although he ain't half bad now with his still half crazy ass ;)

9. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
  10. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    His mind was never in the right place since he took over Turkey. And don't even get me started on Korea...:mad:

11. therealrealfan

Jun 12, 2011
    India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't think so. He has very bad luck. For the 2010 world cup, he coached Russia and had Germany in the qualifying group. With Turkey again he had Germany in the group. Even though we may not like the German team, they are a good side. No shame in losing a qualification spot to them.

I hope some time in the future Gus Hiddink is our coach.

12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He was, and he proved to be a quitter.

13. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Just like he had very good "luck" with the Koreans. He coached Russia and they underperformed. Now he's with Turkey and they haven't even qualified for the Euro.

I like the German team. Especially now that they have players like Ozil, Mueller and Kroos with Loew as the coach.

He was and i certainly don't want him anywhere near us again. I'd rather get Camacho back. :D

14. Style

Style Member+

May 8, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  15. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Hells No!

Btw, Camacho isn't doing much better. China lost to Iraq 1-0 a few days ago, leaving them needing a miracle to qualify to the next stage.

16. dooda

dooda Member+

Jun 8, 2005
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Judging by previous trends Camacho will be prolly be in and out before preseason is even over :D

17. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    :eek:

:mad:

18. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    He seems to have a habit for talking for absolutely everyone else in the world.

19. zohee

zohee Member+

May 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
  20. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    "Besiktas have now moved to terminate his contract and will pay him around €1.3 million - just under half his annual salary."

Motherf, i want this kinda job. Peace out, don't report back to work, get fired and still get one and half million.

21. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    SSN says Tevez failed to report back to the club (still in Argentina) and he was supposed to be back today.

Tevez is making this worse by not returning to City.

22. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    He didn't refuse to return, its just a misunderstanding about the flight times.

23. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Seems he is always in the middle of "misunderstandings". :rolleyes:

24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The reports say that his agents are talking with Manchester City about it.

What i don't understand is, they sent Robinho out on loan to Santos after he said that he was feeling kind of meh, practically for free (while probably even paying a part of his salary), and then gave him to Milan for less than half of what they paid for.

I don't understand why they were so easy to get rid of Robinho as quick as possible, while they drag this out with Tevez for so long, unless there are contractual / personal reasons between Manchester City and Tevez' former owners.

Either way, there isn't anybody in that club i have much sympathy for, so what Tevez does in this situation, doesn't bother me at all. He's still one of the League's best strikers, easy, without even trying. Malaga picking him up would be fantastic for the Spanish League, but i don't see it happening, he'll probably play for a club in South America.

25. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    The guy may be a world class talent, but he is also a world class douche. He was tailor made for Man City.