Adidas Thread [11] - All Adidas info, pictures, questions here!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I'm jealous... how's your US size?

2. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Size US 9. Ill let you guys know if there are more for sale In other sizes..

Hopefully Gunt doesnt buy out the current stock though.

3. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Dude, if there is an US 11 for sale please let me know.

Gunt, if you are reading this....don't buy the US 11 if it exists. Seriously, don't.

4. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have asked what sizes are available if he even has any left, I will keep you guys updated.

JonIsAnOwl and Dr. Boots repped this.
  5. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Thanks. Do you know what colorway it is?

6. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Only one pair of NitroCharge boots left, size US 9 in the red colorway. $207 in total including shipping to the US, if anyone is interested PM me and I will link you to the seller.

7. ejgrownarseman

Jul 19, 2012
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Niiiiiice..... going to do that soon... bit mine will be a bit different. ;)

ejgrownarseman repped this.
  9. jayc23

jayc23 Member+

Dec 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    if they don't fit, or you dont like em, sell them to me. I'm a uk8 LOL

10. Decency

Decency Member

Oct 4, 2012
    Club:
    Hibernian FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    really nice

ejgrownarseman repped this.
  11. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To everyone wanting to purchase a pair of Adidas NitroCharge 1.0, there is one pair left in stock in the red colorway.
    [​IMG]

To purchase send a message to this guy.

https://www.facebook.com/FutsalBoots

Like I said there is only one pair left in stock, size US 9. Good luck.

Bolivianfuego repped this.
  12. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    How did he get a hold of them?

13. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He is from Indonesia where adidas boots are made, I am sure a couple people there have them as well.

14. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Got my silver/blue/yellow LZ colourway this week - really nice boots but it leaves me asking the question why do boot companies decide to produce light colourways in the winter? surely they'd be better as a summer release! they are going to get absolutely trashed :(

appleCORR

15. ejgrownarseman

Jul 19, 2012
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's the opposite here. Rains everyday in the summer but hardly ever rains in the winter.

16. Aldrich

Aldrich New Member

Dec 22, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    hey all, i have a potentially over asked question, but i can't find and definitive answers anywhere, and this is my last high school indoor season, so i want to get the best boots possible. what is the difference between the copa indoors, and mundial goals? are there any real differences? thanks for your answers

17. ejgrownarseman

Jul 19, 2012
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The official name of the "Copa indoor" is the "Mundial Goal". In other words, they're the exact same thing.

18. Aldrich

Aldrich New Member

Dec 22, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    awesome. that's what i figured, but i just wanted to be sure. do you possibly have any information on the fit? will they fit the same as the outdoor copas?

19. FootySpy

FootySpy Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I wear a size 11.5 copa mundial and a size 12 copa indoor.
    My regular cleat size is a 12.5 and I'm a 13 in running shoes
    Hope this helps.

20. holden

holden Member+

Dundee FC, Yeovil Town LFC, Girondins de Bordeaux
    Oct 20, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Dundee FC
    Has anybody tried the new Freefootball x-pro or FreeFootball x-ite TD? I'm wondering how the fit is compared to the Predator LZs, especially width. I got size 9 in the LZs, because of the width, but after breaking them in, they were too big in the toe box, so if I got them again I'd get 8.5.

21. SSFC5

SSFC5 Member

May 17, 2011
    United States
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I have the X-ite in a 9 and they were half a size too big. I wear a 9 in the LZ and they fit perfect.

holden repped this.
  22. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The Mundial Goal has been the international name for the shoe for at least 15+ years.....They have been called the Copa Indoor in America since they were widely put on the market around 1995. Last year at some point adidas decided to call them the Mundial Goal in America as well. I am guessing to reduce costs on the America specific printing and tongue labels.

Per the fit I would say at this stage they run half size larger than the Copa Mundial, currently. I previously would get the same size as the Copa Mundial but it seems the more recent batches have adjusted their lasts. So at this point I am 10US in Copas and I would say a 10.5US in the Goal or Team (the turf model). For reference sake I am an 11US in the LZ and the new leather adiZero.

The Goal is a tad wider than the Copa, but not anything drastic. They are more like the Copa Mundial after a wearing or two right when you take them out of the box in terms of width - it is a slightly easier and more accommodating fit. The overlays on the sides and toes prevent them from expanding much more than the existing width; they just shape to your foot really.

Pound for pound they are the best indoor shoe on the market that is readily available to the general public, IMO - some handmade jobs like Akuna, Pantofola might be crafted better and Munich has a strong international futsal devotion as does Mizuno in Japan - they will beat out any of the plastic and mesh shoes that seem to be so popular right now from adidas or Nike. I have used them since I was 13 and the only boot that equaled it was a boot in 1999 called the Nike Rayo IC, but that is a long since dead. I have worn just about every top of the range indoor from the big brands and I always, always, always, end up back in my Copa Indoor/Mundial Goal.

23. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The X-Lites have a very wide and long fit vs. a lot of other adidas boots, at least in my experience. It plays a bit of havoc with lining up proper sizing.

holden repped this.
  24. holden

holden Member+

Dundee FC, Yeovil Town LFC, Girondins de Bordeaux
    Oct 20, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Dundee FC
    Thanks for the responses guys. Although now I'm wondering if I should get a 8? I have a pair of New Balance running shoes that are size 8 with a 4E width, which fit fine (not too tight). But I usually get size 9 shoes because of the width.

25. Jmartay09

Jmartay09 New Member

Dec 25, 2012
    OH MY GOODNESS! Pardon the caps, I have spent hours and hours trying to track down Pred LZ's in the AG outsole for sale here in the States. Where can I get these in the US?

I have one pair ordered from the UK, that I had to have shipped to someone else over there and forwarded to me, but need a reserve pair(or two) and don't want to spend $265 again. I've sent many e-mails to Adidas about this, they can't even help me get them from an Adidas store overseas.

Side note: I LOVE the new Nitro's, counting down the days(seriously) 158 until there supposed June 1 release date. I also love my new blacked out LZ's, love them, they make me play better than my blue/orange pair:).