Adidas Thread [11] - All Adidas info, pictures, questions here!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noob-bob

noob-bob Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Club:
    IF Brommapojkarna
    In my opinion the f30 leather feels like one of the better take down models from Adidas in years!

2. Decency

Decency Member

Oct 4, 2012
    Club:
    Hibernian FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    You could try the copa and just buy a new pair of laces and stitch over the tongue a couple of times and give it the chop (or tuck it under) if you don't like. I'm pretty convinced this is what I'm doing after Christmas, just a suggestion.

3. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Josh is pretty good at the review game, but I have yet to see his post on the new boots. I am going to check it out for sure now. Personally the leather ones feel like a dream when you put them on, I just hope it is not a false impression vs. the performance.

4. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    BTW, the detailed blackout pics of the NitroCharge on Gunt's FB page are fantastic. This could be a rock star boot if adidas gets it right on the fit, the outsole bonding, and the textile material. Also of course the ability to change the EnergySling color on miadidas is going to be a visual deal breaker, for me anyway.

Interestingly they have an "Energy Pulse" bar in the foot which looks like a slimline Powerpulse/Powerspine. This shoe might be more like the adiPower than anything else in the line up, just with different rhetoric around it. Let's add it up.....external heel counter, forefoot spine, rubber vamp on area of heavy ball striking, more "energy" which is a way of saying more power. Plus the shape from the heel to toe shot looks a lot like the adiPower shape.

I am getting pretty excited about this shoe already. I truly wonder if it will be RvP's next shoe....he clearly either dislikes the LZ or is the most superstitious player ever when it comes to boots. Let's be honest, he didn't exactly light it up int he LZ when he wore it at the end of the year or in the Euros. He was training in it when he was still in the Arsenal pre-season squad but swapped it out when he got to OT.

JonIsAnOwl and serginhobertholi repped this.
  5. Dog7

Dog7 Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    The nitro charge boot looks good for a recent Adidas boot but I would love the predators go back to what they were! The predator manias and predator pulses were 2 of the best looking and performing boots in my opinion. The counter heel, fold over tongue, leather upper and a zone for curving the ball are what the predator was and should be all about. Those boots oozed class! They've even ruined the colour scheme! Preda should be black white and red, with thr blue and white colourway released later. And then a few simple colourways like gunmetal or champagne which don't destract from the boot. I'm sure 90% of predator wearers prefer the old preds! Adidas has killed the line, but WHY have they done it???

6. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It's his video. It's just my personal pet hate, boots that fit a little weirdly around the ankle.. I prefer a really tight fit, AdiPower/LZ gave me the best fit in this way and Josh is saying the Synthetics are like that. I'm hopeful - but I'm sure when I see that pretty much all leather AdiZero I'm going to fall in love. We'll see.

7. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I sure hope I can get these in all white, they would look amazing.

[​IMG]

8. Jephino

Jephino Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Does anyone have any experience of how the Adizero fits compared to the Vapor VIII?

9. FootySpy

FootySpy Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Vujojosh has a video comparing the two shoes, check him out!

10. MDork

MDork Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Adidas summer 2013 releases, boots and balls
    [​IMG]

Dr. Boots and b0sk1 repped this.
  11. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The NitroCharge is tantalizing. Can someone get me a Flux Capacitor?

Mercurial4991 repped this.
  12. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Not the perfect thread for the question, but it is related to an earlier post...

Why do people make unboxing videos of football boots?:confused:

13. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I look at them because they help give you an idea of what the boot looks like in person instead of retail photos.

14. GUNT22

GUNT22 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Thailand
    Leo Messi :) Future colorway, possibly ....

[​IMG]

serginhobertholi and Mercurial4991 repped this.
  15. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Those are up on ebay, saw them like 3 days ago or something like that. You trying to buy em gunt?

16. b0sk1

b0sk1 Member+

Jan 28, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm gonna throw you in my DeLorean and gun it to 88......I couldn't resist

17. eagleStevat

eagleStevat Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    The first part of that makes it sound like a sinister kidnapping plot? You a big fan of the Doc (Boots)?

18. b0sk1

b0sk1 Member+

Jan 28, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its from "Knocked Up"

19. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am going to be receiving a pair of NitroCharge boots in a couple of days. Stoked! :eek:

JonIsAnOwl repped this.
  20. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Why?

21. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Found someone who has a pair that they are selling, $168. Isn't that bad.

I just hope they fit. :confused:

JonIsAnOwl repped this.
  22. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I will say I am getting annoyed with the synthetic Messi boots when he clearly wears leather. I am going to take a stab at guessing the future and say they will not release any of his Messi colorways that we have seen in the leather model that he actually wears. It is annoying to see him in the advertising wearing synthetic then obviously using leather when playing.

23. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I remember when the adizero 1.5 came out they advertised him wearing the Primes, a lot of my team mates bought them because Messi wore them. The Primes were terrible though.

24. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Lucky, lucky guy.

Mercurial4991 repped this.