Adidas Thread [10] - all info, pics, questions here

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanas8

nanas8 Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Indonesia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    hi there.. im about getting new adipure 11 pro, but a bit confusing about the size.. i usually use adizero prime UK7,5.. what should i take the size for adipure 11pro?? would like hearing from all of you..

thanks

2. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Come on....You don't think the blackout adiZero looks sick? Or was that not an F-30 colorway? I personally think the blackout looks amazing.

It doesn't seem to be that anyone has them, yet. I would go to a shop and try them on, despite the best advice, only you know what fits.

3. zkw90

zkw90 Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Yeah that wasn't in the F30 colourways, but then again when isn't a blackout colourway sick :p

4. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    To be fair, it's only from one reviewer, but GolstoreUSA on youtube.

5. colinstu310

colinstu310 Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Bonnie Scotland
    Club:
    Rangers
    JC.....is there a difference in model number between your old & new copa's??
    I have seen recently that the price has went up & assumed a new/improved model.
    1 local store is sold out just now waiting on new 1's so im guessing they will all be updated model. However, another store still has them & at the inflated price.
    Is there a definitive difference? I dont want to pay an inflated price for a lesser model. Cheers

6. theking79

theking79 Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Is there anywhere where I can view the catalog?

Normally there is a link leading to it.

7. keytoarson

keytoarson Member

Jan 22, 2009
    MN
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Well my older ones no longer have a tag on the tongue, but they were bought/made in 08....The leather on them is great, but is doesn't feel as well finished as the Morelia. The new ones were made in 11, and the leather is more like the Moreila Japan that I have.

I wouldn't say there is "lesser" model being that one might be older production wise, the new leather just feels a touch thicker (in a good way) and the stripes on the side feel slightly thicker, thus more durable as well. Even the older model is a top notch shoe, you can't go wrong with either one, really.

9. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    That catalog is pretty out of date....The adiZero will be unchanged through the summer, and staying with the current design. Not sure why the catalog is making it seem like there will be a redesign in June, they will not be doing that.

10. theking79

theking79 Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Is there any way to get hold of the latest one?

11. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Online...I am not sure. I saw the real hard copy in the store where I use to work in college yesterday when I stopped in for the Copas and World Cups.

12. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

I know what you mean, I've liked all the adipures so far,though only worn the III and the IV, yet 11pro theres something about them.. though i do prefer the conical to the blades, i think its the overall shape of the boots that i don't like..

13. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I like the shape of them, from photos, that is what attracted me. They seem contoured in photos of the white model. The black for whatever reason doesn't look as well shaped in pics. I am still holding a positive pre-testing hope on these.

14. gwood88

gwood88 Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Exactly. I have really liked all the adipure releases. I too wore the adipure III's and I absolutely loved them. They lasted me an entire year! They were my favorite boot even though like you I also prefer conical studs.

The shape of it is kind of weird. One thing I worry about is the seam along the side where the front leather part meets the mid-foot saddle thing. It just looks fragile. I don't know.

If I made the decisions at adidas I would have came out with a k-leather boot similar to the adipure III with the 11pro's sprint frame type stud pattern. Actually, I think I have just formulated my dream boot.

15. SilverXX

SilverXX Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Norway
    Club:
    Tromso IL
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Sorry if someone already mentioned it, but the 11pros are up for customisation on miadidas.

16. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just saw that today, i'll be trying them on at a local shop on the 11th. Will hopefully have enough to buy them then.

17. BigBoi

BigBoi Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Hey guys
    Somebody with black out copa mundials here?
    need some real pics.
    google images give me not so much info

thank you

18. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I know what u mean, guy I used to play football with had blackout copa with the tounge cut, looked really smart

I also know what I don't like about the 11pro it's the stitching pattern.. I prefer the sl version as I think the stitching at the front looks alot better and smoother

19. Heli

Heli New Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Club:
    Adelaide United
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    [​IMG]

20. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    I did that with mine, you can still see the stripes under the leather, top and bottom and if you try to take em out you'll pretty much ruin the boots. I would get them blacked out at a cobbler.

21. Heli

Heli New Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Club:
    Adelaide United
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Yeah. If you keep going over them with a permanent marker you can't really notice them but I just gave up after a while

22. ssbb8

ssbb8 Member

Sep 24, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Guys adipure 11pro or adipure 11pro sl better btw anyone know any upcoming color way for the pro sl thanks.

23. miscbrah

miscbrah New Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Any one know if they still sell the very first F50s? The while/blue colorway was my favorite. I remember playing in them, so comfortable :)

24. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    No one has a pair on here yet, best thing to do is go on YouTube and search adipure pro 11 unboxing/reviews I know golstore has a unboxing and a free kick session video and soccer reviews has a unboxing too,

Not seen anything review wise on the sl though

25. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    The very first f50 as is the ones from a few years ago, before the tunit system? You won't find those anymore, not even ebay, the f50+ you can find on ebay, pretty expensive though.