Adidas Thread [10] - all info, pics, questions here

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrassRouteOne

GrassRouteOne Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Yep, I think they're really top notch.

I know a lot of people have been quick to hate, but I think most are going to be pleasantly surprised when they pick up a pair; they're very, very good.

2. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Schweinsteiger's EM boots!
    [​IMG]

3. b0sk1

b0sk1 Member+

Jan 28, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good post, is there a clear pic of the boot? I'm curious to see if hes playing in a "true" pro 11 or if its just a bespoke boot for him made to look like a pro11.

4. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    sry it was a pic off of one of the german sites, they're more interested in his main squeez, Sarah Brandner's name on the side of it. :p

[​IMG]

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Why has Adidas started to do boot personalisation so small?

appleCORR

6. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yep, you'll like them.

7. cadmonkey12

cadmonkey12 Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are bootleg knock off adizero Primes a big problem on eBay like with Superfy's?
    Is there a good way to spot bootlegged Prime's?

8. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Usually the laces can be a bit of a give away, but to be honest I've not seen that many fake primes on their, obviously if the price is too good to be true it probably is.

appleCORR

9. chivamex10

chivamex10 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    your mom's house
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Saw the LZ's in person today. Adidas is going down the shitter. Ended up getting some copas to restore some balance in the world.

10. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I agree, they have killed off the predator line completely with the LZS, they are nice boots, but really they shouldn't be associated to the predator line of you ask me. For me preds are black/white/red! I know that boots have to evolve, but I found them to be like the adizeros with over grippy rubber lines on them. Im sure they will be a popular boot, preds always are - just ashame when you think of how the boot has evolved over the years.

appleCORR

11. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    BTW - I'd be so proud of that was my gf ........

Just looked on PDS and it looks like the are only only doing the blackout and whiteout in synthetics, is that to force the leather lovers to have synthetics?

I think I've asked this before so sorry if so,some has answered, but I few months ago a neon green/black colourway picture was posted in the we release thread, does anyone have a release date?

appleCORR

12. theking79

theking79 Member

Mar 20, 2010
    The old Predator style with the heavier weight and leather do not coincide with what professional elite players now want.

That's why the Predator has changed, the old predator style does not match today's game. Adidas don't make boots for the average Sunday league player, they base them around the elite players.

13. noob-bob

noob-bob Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Club:
    IF Brommapojkarna
    I always believed adidas based their boots around money?

14. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Adidas have created a boot that apparently the pro's want, so that consumers will buy it thinking 'professionals made these boots'. It's all just a way of making money.

15. Shep009

Shep009 Member

May 17, 2011
    Kathu,South Africa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I stand corrected on the alternate colorway for the Incurza's it is Silver/Red/Black
    Also the new RS& colorway - Lab Lime/Prime Blue

145864235.jpg 145864265.jpg 145862503.jpg

16. colinstu310

colinstu310 Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Bonnie Scotland
    Club:
    Rangers
    Just an FYI, might get them cheaper elsewhere, but if anyone is buying Copa's or World Cup's from prodirect.......they are cheaper on prodirectrugby!
    Copas on PDS - £79.99 , on PDR - £74.99
    WC on PDS - £89.99 , on PDR - £79.99
    :thumbsup:

17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The thing is though, pros rarely wear the actual boot that Adidas charge loads of money for.

king, that's what I was saying. It's all about synthetic now, I just think its sad when you look back at some of the great boots they used to make, manias, accelerators all great boots. Of leather boots were still the main material boots were made from' they'd be right up there!

appleCORR

18. Elbullio

Elbullio Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Exactly.

Loads of Pros have their boots customized, to have padded insteps, real k-leather and customized stud configurations.

The game has evolved, no doubt about that. But cant anyone remember the massive protests about using k-leather when everybody was doing it?

Todays corporate world evolves around corporate brands as much as it evolves around quality products. Skinning a shitload of kangaroos for boots in front of animal right groups isnt gonna help that, when you are a multinational company.

Adidas have tried with cow leather - Goleo and Taurus i believe they called it. But nothing could replace the sweet Kangaroo. And with pros demanding lighter boots, the kangeroo leather cannot be made "thin", as it requires a certain thickness in order to avoid breaking apart quickly.

Production anno 2002 is around finding sustainable products/services, which - endorsed by the pros - can be extremely profitable. KangaLite, HybridTouch and synthetic all kinds of synthetic materials are proof of that. This development is going to continue, and we can only hope that the imminent release of CTR 360 3 with KangaLite 2,0 is a step closer to the real thing.

19. chuckle490

chuckle490 Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Tennessee, United States
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can somebody that has the lzs tell me if they would fit narrow feet?

20. NSSoccer

NSSoccer New Member

May 29, 2012
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    I had AdiPowers, recently made the switch to 11Pro. Love them. I would also recommend that you get the same size. They will be very tight at first, but the leather stretches out in no time and should fit perfectly within a few weeks. I also have F50's and have found them to be a bit wider than the 11Pro.

I like 11Pro better but loved the inside heel lining on the F50. Made the transition seamless, no blistering. 11Pro was another story. Painful few weeks. But now they are fantastic.

TimLeB repped this.
  21. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    They would.

22. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You will be fine if you have narrow feet, they fit the same as the adizeros.

appleCORR

23. digby novascotia

Aug 27, 2006
    Adizeros? They have already been released,I'm pretty sure they were limited to north america or something. I just ordered the leather version.

24. Shep009

Shep009 Member

May 17, 2011
    Kathu,South Africa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I think these are a suitable alternative for people who do not like the LZ's as they have a Taurus Leather upper and a more traditional Predator Element
    13560.jpg incurza 1.JPG

Jc18star repped this.
  25. Shep009

Shep009 Member

May 17, 2011
    Kathu,South Africa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC