Adidas Thread [10] - all info, pics, questions here

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I've just noticed it now you've pointed it out. It does certainly look strange!

I don't know why.. But that whiteout colourway reminds me of the whiteout AdiPowers, they look like a similar shape and style from certain angles.

2. Shep009

Shep009 Member

May 17, 2011
    Kathu,South Africa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    145696046.jpg
    More Shots of the Predator Incurza RX

3. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are they K leather or Calf skin?

4. Shep009

Shep009 Member

May 17, 2011
    Kathu,South Africa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    They are Taurus Leather like the previous RX range

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Im not sure about those, although the colours look great - the actually design looks like a lower end model - they just look a bit cheap??

appleCORR

6. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    the side of the boot is very power serve like, specially how and where the stripes are

7. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    the logo is almost the same as soccerloco.com

8. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I switched to my comfort insoles in the adizeros tonight and all i have to say is why has it taken me so long? they have a much better grip and you can hardly feel the slight weight difference.

Needed to switch to them as ive been diagnosed with a really bad case of shin splints in my leg they made so much difference with the brace, think i need to go and switch insoles on all my adizeros!

appleCORR

9. maldini_mo

maldini_mo Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Montreal
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Just browsing the forum, I see a ton of you have said that the 11pro boots have doone horrednous... what makes you say that? I work at a footy store in Montreal and honestly they have been one of our best seller, everyone who tries them on buys them... unless they try on the SL version (which we sold out, whereas we only sold one SL adipower)

10. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I suppose a lot of people are put off by reviews, specially on forums we know our stuff. Whereas general public may not, and they might not read soccer cleats etc.. and they would just go into a store see a boot that looks like a classic try it on, and if its comfy buy it.

11. maldini_mo

maldini_mo Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Montreal
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    But see, it's clients that try it on after trying on leather adizeros or predatores who find the fit better and the shoe itself more comfortable.

Personally, I own a pair. I read the reviews and was terrified after buying them, but so far they've been great, they have a great fit and stretch out to fit my wide foot perfectly. Studs are comfy on turf as well. The only gripe i have is the tongue, which could use some support as it curves way too much to one side due to the shape of my foot.

12. b0sk1

b0sk1 Member+

Jan 28, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My brother is going to give them a go (in fact they should be to him this week) so I'll post his thoughts on them. The no K leather is a big blow in my book, plus the lack of player up-take, mediocre reviews, and some questionable durability has lead me to look in other places for my next boot. And this is coming from a huge adipure fan.

13. NoobC

NoobC Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Sydney
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I'm confused by the pictures... some of the picture have black accents on the studs and some pictures have it all white.. :(

14. keytoarson

keytoarson Member

Jan 22, 2009
    MN
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah... I have a pair of whiteout 11pros and they are all white except for the top of the stripes. Not sure what is going on on the SB site. Like Noob said, the cleats also have black accents but only in a few pictures and not in the pictures with both boots? Weird.

15. keytoarson

keytoarson Member

Jan 22, 2009
    MN
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  16. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    No k-leather is the deal breaker, as thats what the pures where all about from the start simple k-leather boot that looked smart. Its funny how the sl version is k-leather and looks better.

Adidas should go back to the drawing board and look at the III's again as players are still wearing them and they were the best looking from the range.

17. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    SoccerBible is just a terrible website now really. It's a shame, as they used to be my first source of information. But there are so many better sites to go to now. Soccercleats101 being one of them.

18. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think that's the point he's making mate. The average joe doesn't look for football boot reviews before buying a pair of boots. They buy what they like. The other day when I got my Predator LZs, I took them to training and a few lads were like 'Jon, are they Puma boots?'. Some people just aren't inclined to look at reviews. Traditionally, AdiPures are just simple. They're supposed to be K-Leather, comfortable and durable. That's all the average consumer looks for in a football boot.

For us fanatics on here, we look for much more.

Of course, many people will have different opinions on different shoes. I know it's such a cliché, but player positions do play a huge part in choosing a football boot. F50s/Vapors will tend to go to the pacy strikers and wingers. AdiPures to the hard working centre midfielders and so on. For us, as previously mentioned, we don't care what different players wear. We know it's just marketing and money that choose what boots different players use. But to the average person, they'll go; 'Oooh look. CR7 has a pair of Vapors on, I'm a winger too. I should get them!'.

Interestingly, one of my favourite EVER pairs of boots are the miCoach AdiZeros, yet the reviews have been critical. Not many reviewers rate them highly, but for me they're perfect. The same will apply to you. Some reviewers just won't be inclined to like the 11Pros. Instead they'll like other boots. At the end of the day, it's all personal preference. Many top players in my league play in lower-tier boots. They don't care about boots, they just play in them. In my eyes, that's whats happening when people buy the 11Pros. They don't really care, they just want a pair of boots that suits them, and the 11Pros do.

maldini_mo repped this.
  19. Heli

Heli New Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Club:
    Adelaide United
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    They also used 2 different boots for the black LZ SLs. Between the different pictures the colour of the front studs, instep zone and tongue all change

20. nanas8

nanas8 Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Indonesia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hi all.. Just wondering if any chance get predator LZ white/ orange #unleash at the market?

Does it released for public?

21. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Unfortunately not. Some lucky people won them as part of a competition, but that's it I'm afraid.

22. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It made me laugh how people screamed 'Fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!' when images of the LZ SLs were posted on certain websites.

23. TimLeB

TimLeB New Member

Mar 4, 2009
    Sept-iles
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hi guys,

I'm wondering what size I should ordre my adiPure 11Pro...I've been questionning myself for the sizing a lot and figured I should just ask there.

I'm size 8.5US in AdiPower but I a have a little room at the toes..and I have wide feet.

** Sorry for my bad english I usually talk french and thanks for your help ;)

24. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

TimLeB repped this.
  25. FORZAROSSONERRi

Nov 18, 2011
    Melbourne
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Anyone got the new predator lz's? Just ordered mine the other day, anyone used them?