AC Milan - Barcelona [R] 2/20/13 - CL Round of 16 (Game 1/2)

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Kqql, Feb 16, 2013.

1. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    tailgating in SEC football is pretty insane, but the pregame for this game looked incredible! what an experience it must be

2. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Damn, I wanna go and take my Dad with me.

That old geezer isn't getting any yonger and he's been a Milan since time began.

3. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Same with me. Next year if we make CL again Im going. Im making that promise to him as soon as we secure 3rd

4. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Imagine going to a semi final?

Hopefully we can realistically talk about semi final appearances next season (perhaps even this season possibly).

5. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Good chance to make it to quarters. Its funny, playing this second leg in Barca is like playing a one game playoff with a 2goal advantage. I think the odds are like 88% to advance after winning 2-0 in first leg. IF we do advance and get a favorable draw IE not Bayern/Dortmund/Real than I think we have a legit chance of Semis. I'm gonna plan a trip to Italy for a week and hopefully try to get to see a Serie A game, Champs League in same week. That would be ideal...

6. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I don't think Madrid or Dortmund advance. I'd like to put PSG out, but there are better options. Still need to make sure they get to the next round first.

7. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I think Dortmund advance, 2-2 in Ukraine and now playing home. I think they are a good team and have a favorable home leg. Also, I'm not as worried from Manchester Utd as I am Real. I too would like to eliminate PSG. That would be something...

8. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Shakhtar blew that game. I think they will win it. Like those guys. I'd be more scared of Man U. Much better team.

9. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    If we beat Barca tho, I believe anything can happen. Win CL and qualify that way.Screw 3rd place lol

Rossonero23 repped this.
  10. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Don't jinx it!!!:mad::D

11. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'm a firm believer that if you get in to the quarters, pretty much anything is possible from there on out regardless of what team you are etc.

12. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    You're way too superstitious. :p You can't possibly be in your 20's, you sound like a 70 year old Italian :D

13. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Man U has it coming from them. If not from Madrid, the next team is going to send them packing!

14. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Depends on the team, but I have seen them play and practice a few times. Probably one of the best teams I have seen. Madrid has good players, but I don't consider them a great team. I guess what I am saying is kinda like what sheva says about Ibra.