AC Milan - Barcelona [R] 10/22/13 - CL Group H (Game 3/6)

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Kqql, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    30+ years...they're all the same :rolleyes: still bitter at being dumped from European competition for 10 years because of Heysel.

2. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  3. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Great game. Tying Barca is a task in itself and Milan have seemed in previous years to be able to show how to beat them. Defensively we are able to compete vs them, however we need to capitalize those chances. The Robinho miss was just ugh. Kaka surprised me playing on the wing. I thought he played very well and def a good option to have when healthy. Abate did a great job on Neymar. Any time you hold that guy to minimum attacking options must be considered a good game. Zapata with the missed passes seem to always bite us in the ass. Perhaps by Jan Rami/Mexes partnership would be the ideal CBs. I thought De Jong was incredible in MF. That guy is such an important part to the team. Can't wait to get SES back on the LW with Balo and Kaka on the right.

Great game. 1point vs Barca is a great result and I'm happy with it.

4. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    i don't know that it's a barca bias. it seems to be more ignorance than anything else. don't forget they called zapata a mexican. haha.

5. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  6. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    At one point guy commentator of channel I was watching was praising Zapata for his defensive play. I laughed and than saw on replay that it was Constant and not Zapata.I love when commentators always pick Barca and just act shocked when a team beats them or shuts em down.

Also, I have no idea what Robinho was doing. Either he missed or tried to get cute and let it run through to Kaka, it sucked. That could have been game winner..

7. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    i think it's pretty clear robinho was dummying it to kaka. you can tell by the way he looks back as soon as it was between his legs.

8. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003

CL Group H (Game 3/6)
    RECAP -> AC Milan 1-1 Barcelona

Goals:
    Robinho @ 9" (Assist Kaka)
    Messi @ 23" (Assist Iniesta)

---

Milan:
    Amelia;
    Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Constant;
    Muntari, De Jong, Montolivo;
    Kaka (Emanuelson 71), Robinho (Balotelli 64), Birsa (Poli 80)

Barcelona:
    Victor Valdes;
    Adriano, Mascherano, Pique, Dani Alves;
    Iniesta, Busquets, Xavi;
    Neymar (Pedro 81), Alexis Sanchez (Fabregas 74), Messi

http://www.football-italia.net/40889/cl-milan-hold-barcelona

---

Rossonero23 repped this.