A way to avoid draft by army in korea.

Discussion in 'Korea' started by jamisont, Aug 29, 2002.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yes, go from whatever the current temp is now, to about 10,000 C to a very cold winter for a long while, but the rads will keep the air cooking so to speak.

Not trying to trivalize this, nukes should never ever be considered, the US and USSR brought the world to the brink over idealogy and now NK wants nukes and they are fanatical.

2. forzakr

forzakr New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    Seoul, Korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    If the NK scientists are smart enough to develop A-bombs, I hope they know the consequences of using a several of them

3. rkim291968

rkim291968 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    CA, USA

.. except it's not the scientists who make the decision to use it or not.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To often science decides to do before thinking if they should

5. forzakr

forzakr New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    Seoul, Korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Oh yeah, whoops hehe

6. the_13th_redneck

the_13th_redneck BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 3, 2002
    Actually I'm pretty good with the cold. However, I've been known to be not so great with hot things. Like when the food's hot, I'm the LAST to finish because I have trouble breathing LOL. I did manage to do cross country running in a 40 degree celcius place with high ass humidity but still it was a heck of a lot of pain. But when it came to competitions in holding cold stuff, I won by miles. But since I'm going in around May I guess I'm fvcked :D

I don't have much to look forward to even if I was let home. I have my grandmother here. Woopdie doo.

7. the_13th_redneck

Sep 3, 2002
    North Korea doesn't have enough A-bombs to create a nuclear winter. That will take a MASSIVE nuclear strike. They probably have around 5... since they say they have about 10, half the number is probably right. Even 10 pretty big nukes aren't big enough to create a nuclear winter. Sure it'll spray a lot of ash and piss people off but that's about it when it comes to global consequences.
    Also, I believe (out of raw... slightly educated guess) that these nukes will probably more of the Tactical Nuclear weapon yield, rather than those found in strategic missiles designed to take out entire cities.

8. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    4) Raking leaves off the grass

Nobody really likes them KATUSA's do they? I have a friend who is a KATUSA now but he complains that the Korean Police forces who patrol on-post at Yongsan would beat the crap out of him next chance they get.

9. the_13th_redneck

Sep 3, 2002
    KATUSAs are everyone's little b1tches. I'm glad I didn't choose that direction... after all, a gazillion people were screaming at me to go that way because it was "easier."

10. forzakr

forzakr New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    Seoul, Korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Haha that is so true.

KATUSAs in Yongsan(aka Yongtusa) are practically civilians with a low paying job.

11. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    believe it or not, they changed the whole ventilation system so it's pretty warm nowadays.

wait. I never said I took a liking into him!

12. forzakr

forzakr New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    Seoul, Korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Hey, don't worry it's okay if you like CPT Song.

I won't tell a soul in the CFC ;)