9th Fixture: November 3, 2012- Swansea City FC v. Chelsea FC - [R]

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by fernb8, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ash gave the ball away but there was quite a distance between that and the goal.

Oh well... onwards and... er... onwards :(

2. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    fecking bullshit!!!!! and whats worse is my internet was garbage today, saw this game in picture! what a shitty fecking day!

3. iGod

iGod Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Jeez Cole was awful today. That's the worst he's played in years.

Torres was crap again. It would have been nice to see Danny on for him instead of Moses.

As soon as we started sitting back inviting pressure you could just feel something like that was going to happen.

fernb8 repped this.
  4. fernb8

fernb8 Member+
    Staff Member

Aug 12, 2002
    must be a hex on the best LB in the World and the Liberty Stadium

I think we shaded the match but do not feel too aggrieved that we missed out. Again individual defensive errors prove costly.

5. RamboTambo

RamboTambo Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I blame RDM and his ridiculous first XI selection for the crapital one cup.

We needed Mata out there today, but he played 120 mins and injured himself....in many ways Ferguson still has the beating of RDM, got him psychologically last week so that he wanted to beat manure and sacrifice the league points, a win there for fergie again.

With manshitty looking like they might sign Pep, I guess it's only Jose back in for the job, I still don't think RDM is up for it.

6. iGod

iGod Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Talk about overreaction. Expecting perfection from any manager is ridiculous. We're two points off top and you already want to sack the manager?

7. RamboTambo

RamboTambo Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Ash was at his petulant best today, whining and whinging and again, being goaded by the opposition fans. Today did his contract talks no good.

8. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    dont agree with his selection for the COC, but im annoyed at robbies subs, why moses off for studge, and why no studge for torres to begin with, nando is losing my support with every game.

9. RamboTambo

RamboTambo Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I'm p1ssed off!

10. RamboTambo

RamboTambo Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    He's scared. Torres has a fragile ego, but seriously, someone needs to just show him some videos and tell him to man up!

11. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    so am i but im not about to write a whole bunch of stupid shit like replacing robbie.

The Other MJ, mshankb and JediSoccer repped this.
  12. Miguel Alvarez

May 12, 2006
    Disappointing end result. A good goal from Hernandez although it could have been prevented. Quite unnecessary draw, but we're only 1 point behind Yanited and it's still early days.

13. fernb8

fernb8 Member+
    Staff Member

Aug 12, 2002
    actually liked the subs coming on

Ram for Romeu was a pretty clear choice

Danny needed to come on- but probably not for Moses

and Berty made sense as Ash was having a shocker and Swansea was getting plenty of change down the right flank

I agree with moaning about Moses being subbed instead of Torres but think you are being far too harsh on the other subs

14. JediSoccer

JediSoccer Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Spokane, Washington
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    It's almost been two years. He is what he is now. I have a suggestion........but...nevermind, Torres just needs more time, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Pretty obvious Mata is the engine that makes this team go now. We've drawn twice, both w/o Mata.

15. RamboTambo

RamboTambo Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I was a Torres supporter, now I know I'm deluded! Fvck me!

16. fernb8

fernb8 Member+
    Staff Member

Aug 12, 2002
    the sad part is that if we did sign him and he failed there would be another version of you coming on saying that we should sign X, Y and Z

instead of the flavour of the month/year- why dont we actually try to someone who may actually be an effective player in our current system because our current streak of signing forwards on the wrong side of 20 is not working out very well

17. Maurice Dollars

Maurice Dollars ¡Arriba Perú, carajo!

Jan 11, 2011
    Lima, Perú
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Really? Look at our last Capital One Cup match (v Wolves). The lineups and changes we made in that game.

Not too upset. We're bound to have off days and we're still right up there, one point back. Carry on Blues.

The Other MJ and fernb8 repped this.
  18. JediSoccer

JediSoccer Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Spokane, Washington
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    But fern, Torres isn't effective and never really has been effective. One can count on one hand his semi-effective games. I don't like to hate on any Blues player, it's a team sport, and I respect your knowledge of the game, but Torres is simply slow, lumbering and fragile-minded. A blind man can see this. With OHM, just imagine a dynamic striker in front of them. Wow.

19. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

as i mentioned before, i sae this game in pictures due to my internet being wayy off today, didnt see the other subs which as you say were normal

but the studge for moses sub is very reflective of the disappointing attacking subs he makes now and then, its his biggest fault imo.

I would hate to see nando start next game.

20. fernb8

fernb8 Member+
    Staff Member

Aug 12, 2002
    dont think this is correct

again I think he has game where he has been more than semi-effective

I have no issue pointing out the faults of Torres, what I am pointing out is that if we did run out and sign Falcao who could just as easily fail would you be so quick to demand a replacement? I do think that we are far too married to Torres for my liking but we also have far too many fans who always demand the next best thing to fix situations and problems only to see their requests fail, with Torres being an example of that.

21. fernb8

fernb8 Member+
    Staff Member

Aug 12, 2002
    personally I thought Danny should have started today but RDM may have cautioned towards rotations with Danny playing 120 midweek

22. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    We didn't deserve more than a point, so can't complain.

23. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Torres has been more effective as an AM more than as a CF or striker since he arrived.

24. Wrath

Wrath Member+

May 4, 2007
    New York
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    We definitely need one more good striker. Torres for me is not cutting it as the main man.

JediSoccer repped this.
  25. JediSoccer

JediSoccer Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Spokane, Washington
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    At the end of the day, we got a point away at a dangerous venue and are just one point behind first. Gotta chin up and go get revenge on Shahktar then beat Liverpool. Forward we go!

The Other MJ repped this.