I don't know how objective this can be, though. Seems by it's existence to be subjective. It's like when I manage projects at work, and people report being about 70% done. How do you know? Is the other "30%" going to take 40% longer than the first 70%? As Mark Twain said, "there's lies, damn lies, and statistics". That said, I have no issue with the spirit of the 96% rating. Thought Howard Webb and crew did a great job, and the Dutch should be ashamed of themselves. I can't stand commentators but credit Ruud Gullit with delivering a nice post-match dressdown to the Oranje. Wonder if Nishikawa (sp?) will go down as the most active 4th official ever, greatest story never told. I wish they'd just say "Howard and team did a helluva job" and leave it at that. My two cents.