7r Giornata.Udinese (home) vs Napoli(away)@Stadio rompere le palle [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Feb 22, 2013.

1. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yeah I like CL, idk why we're on this "CL only benefits DeLa" tear

hopefully Napoli can get their form turned for the Juve game

2. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    well if we beat juve things will be better and give our players a major boost....Gmangs and William are the most positive posters on this board !

3. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    KEN OATH I AM WE ARE ONLY TWO WINS OF JUVE....CAVANI IS SAVING OUR GOALS FOR JUVE STICK YOUR FINGER OUT OF YOUR ASS MATE

CIUCCIO MAKE THE NAPOLI VS JUVE THREAD IM ********ING PUMPEDDDDDD!!!!!!

4. Bonus_Game

Bonus_Game Member

Sep 30, 2007
    San Francisco
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This was Insigne's best game I've seen him play - if he plays like this always he should start for sure, but it's really worrying that Cavani seems to play poorly whenever he's in.

Why did Mesto start when Zuniga was healthy? Unless Mazzarri was saving him for the Juve game it makes no sense.

We really struggle against teams that sit men behind and try to counter. I like the 3-5-2/5-3-2, but we play best with it when we are countering. When we have to force the issue I think a switch to a 4-2-2-2 (Hamsik Insigne Pandev Cavani front 4) might be better, since I'm not sure we really need that extra center back.

It's not a good result, but Udinese do only have 1 loss at home all season and this was never going to be a walk in the park. However, scudetti aren't won by getting passing grades only -- we MUST win on Friday

JacobCChristian repped this.
  5. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I agree with your thoughts

6. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I just checked the record of Udinese at home, only 1 loss and that was to Juve at the very beginning of the season.

We might be calling for panics for nothing, they are comparable to Fiorentina and Lazio in terms of home records, Udinese is just god awful on the road which explains their point total.

Keep the faith guys, keep the faith!

7. Back2NY

Back2NY Member

Feb 2, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I think they played pretty decent the first half. They were winning the balls in the midfield...moving it around smoothly...Udinese wasn't able to threaten...they just couldn't finish, which is how you win games tho :(