7r Giornata.Udinese (home) vs Napoli(away)@Stadio rompere le palle [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    well we are crashing......juve is going to destroy us not like it matter anyways.........

2. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Can't believe I skipped class for this crap wtf is wrong with this team

3. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    it's not just that we played two 0-0 s in two games where we should have gained at least 4 or possibly 6 points. the games were unwatchable and unattractive.

scudetto is over, let's focus on the second spot

el napulitan repped this.
  4. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I hope!

5. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Guys were acting like the Roma boards over here... Were playing like shit but well turn it around

6. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    rubbish, losers,excuse after excuse, when they're is only one thing for them to say, we are not winners and we reflect our manager, thats it. a good point for 2nd, a bad draw, i'd be embarressed if i was the manager of this team and how they've played all season, all of this shitness is programmed, if we extend mazzarri's contract i dont how i can watch this team kick a ball about and chase it for another few seasons, thats not football

7. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    wtf do we know? he's the greatest manager and tactician in not just italy but europe apparently,

2nd place is a miracle, this team is not good enough to be in 2nd, this is not the standard of a 2nd placed team, where would this team position 2-3 seasons ago? i doubted we would finish top 5 with this team, the teams below us are just as broken, imagine if we won the scudetto, we would be the worst winners i have witnessed

8. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i have a hard time deciding who was worse between cavani and hamik, not mentioning pandev because thats a given,

9. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Lookin at stats looks like a drab match glad I missed it

Were ********ed for juve

10. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    you know how bad we have been before right? well this is the 1st time i genuinly wish i hadnt watched, look what the great man himself had to say
    and udinese are not very good in this period, so a draw is nothing to be happy about not least because it was a 0-0 draw and not a score draw, that is it was only a draw because both teams where so bad that they couldnt break the deadlock

11. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Someone over at the Roma boards said that pandev should start over Insigne

Those fans deserve Mazzarri

12. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I seriously don't see how anyone can see it, I've seriously tried to justify Mazzarri starting Pandev over Insigne, I thought "well Insigne is an impact sub" but this isn't Basketball you only get to sub him on once for good. Pandev opens lanes for Cavani? Nah he doesn't do that he just sits around and walks around the pitch. He hasn't scored in 5 months!

I'm glad at least Mazzarri is starting Insigne now.

13. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    they deserve pandev too,

problem is he not allowing him to be at his most usefull, and if he ever does its too late because he is gassed by then and poss a little frusterated, he should not expect that every player can run around for 90 minutes, insigne is small and i doubt he has the ability to run around chasing back for the length of time that cavani does, it doesnt matter if they do the same excersises, some people just have a higher aroebic capacity just like they do with stregth, insigne needs a proper good run too, its no conincidence that he's always on fire in the U21's

14. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    whats sad is that you can easily put Insigne/Pandev/Hamsik/Cavani all on the same pitch without a problem at all, so we wouldn't be as worried with Pandev stinking it up because hes not taking playing time away from Insigne, Cavani and Insigne track back to defend, Hamsik and Pandev not as much.

It's like Mazzarri purposefully sabotages the team to try and prove his points. 4-3-3 Let's put Calaio up there, a target man whose best asset is the header when the 4-3-3 relies on slow build ups and taking advantage of collapsed defenses.

15. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I wouldn't give up on 1st. Still a long way to go. Look where Milan started the season.

16. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Napoli gotta show up for the juventus game though... and than if we win there gotta build momentum

17. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    306158300108570624 is not a valid tweet id

18. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    spot on, he wont do whats best for the team thus him all because everyone has been telling him that his way doesnt work many situations in which napoli are confronted with, its going to be his downfall, if he's goes to inter or roma will they make him feel like he has a long term job like dela? will they sit back and watch their team go 2 months without a win whilst mazzarri sits back and changes nothing to try to fix it? that happened for 2 seasons in a row, i suspect he would be sacked by those clubs going that long without a win

i just dont see it, im only looking at 2nd, if we happen to go 1st then great but i've only got 2nd in my head now

19. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    it's not the 6 point why most of us have resigned, it's the performances.

5 games, 1 goal, no creativity. I wish we had Pocho!

and even in pervious games which we won we were not convincing.

I can easily see Milan and Lazio overtake us!

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    you know this right here is why i wanted us in the EL,,,,,so what now we must pray for 2nd place and be happy with a moral victory ? Id rather us win shit even if its seen as beneath us....also then what we play in the CL and wind up screwing up any chance at winning the league........Us being in the CL benefits one person and one person only Dela !

el napulitan repped this.
  21. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I like Champions League games and I liked Napoli in the champions league last season, DeLa isn't the problem here, well he is on the fact of Mazzarri being here way longer than he should've been, but I'm more willing to place blame on Mazzarri more than anything... I don't think Pocho would help in games like this either, we still messed up games like this with Pocho.

I think DeLa and Bigon are more to blame for not letting Mazzarri go sooner. Clearly he has no vision, you better damn well win with Cavani and Hamsik at the very least. I don't think DeLa and Bigon failed in transfer strategy, I see a lot of good players, and I see a lot of tactical decisions that fall short. It's funny how when Fernandez leaves to Getafe he gets confidence in his coach and whips in a cross that Maggio hasn't been able to do all season. Vargas starts playing well at Gremio. Maybe its not "Serie A" but you see these players being able to do good things, it makes me think its Mazzarri thats holding a lot of these players back.

It was interesting because I raised this point elsewhere on BigSoccer and someone brought up Cavani, Zuniga, and Gargano. If I'm not mistaken these players rode the bench as well, first off Gargano is shit so he doesn't count and that brings me to another point. Zuniga had to sit behind Dossena for a while for whatever ********in' reason, and Cavani would've been sniffing Vargas like minutes had it not been for Lucarelli injuring his knee.

I tried to find a justification for Mazzarri doing what he does maybe the "grinta" excuse, but its baffling to me that gets to play with a lack of "grinta" and got playing time still. Pandev plays like he couldn't be asked to do shit. Mazzarri on the sideline just making everyone miserable, its tough to fire a coach for where we are in the standings, but... after this season, Napoli needs to do some serious soul searching when it comes to a coach. Do you sincerely want to bring back Mazzarri whose shown time and time again, he won't change his tactics ever and shown hes willing to throw games in the middle of a scudetto run to prove his point? I think its best for both parties for Mazzarri to move in at the end of the season.

I disagree that Champions League only helps DeLa, you don't keep players like Cavani and Hamsik if you just want to play Serie A, you gotta play Champions League and play at the highest level, Mazzarri has already proven that playing simultaneous competitions is a fail on his end because of his complete ill-regard for squad rotation. That isn't speculation, thats fact, the players legs could be falling off and he'd still run him into the ground. A lot of fans of Napoli can be gained with the prestige of Champions League, Napoli becomes an ideal destination for players and coaches because of Champions League.

22. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli

maybe I'm just being an optimist and maybe the highlights aren't showing the entire story, and Napoli was woeful in front of the net, it looked like we played "slightly" better, not saying much here... but trying to paint a silver lining

23. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    What i want to know is why the hell did Mesto play over Zuzu ? Also what in the hell happend to Mesto ! he looked solid in the start of the season dammit !

24. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    That answer I have no idea, I don't think Mesto should ever get nods over Zuniga or Maggio... as much as a donkey Maggio might be, Mesto was only bought for being a Mazzarri Reggina boy and wanting another one of his Reggina boys to help him win a scudetto (which is looking like a fail more and more everyday). A new coach won't bother keeping crap players like Donadel and Mesto around, they'll be gone if a new coach takes over

25. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You guys give up way too easy. CL benefits everyone, even if they don't win. It makes big bucks. Attracts players, fans, media attention and keeps players. You guys have to have sone type of faith. Sounds like everyone just wants to roll over and die. You have to be kidding.