6r. Giornta: Napoli (Home) v. Sampdoria (Away)@ Stadio San Paolo [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by JCNapoli17, Feb 14, 2013.

1. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    there are other things to consider, juve have the CL to contend with, when we wre in the CL we were abysmall in serie A, for every obstacle juve come up against there is reff waintig to help them get passed it,

now heres another problem for us and that is the EL, what do we do now? the players are talking about turning it around, there is no chance of that unless the full team plays and we dont start with 3-5-2, if we try to turn it around theres a good chance we wont do it and our team will waste loads of energy for the next game, the only we have a chance of wining the scudetto if juve drop more points is if we dont drop our input below what we showed today, any more 1st halfs like against lazio then there is no point in deluding ourselves

2. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ciuccio needs to make the next game thread no excuses

3. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I agree

my very post was against the 3 man backline, while I think when it goes well it goes really well, it doesn't seem like we gain any control of the midfield with it

4. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ciuccio asked me to make this one

5. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    how come

6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Napoli made me mad lol...

7. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    looks like what Mazzarri's football brain looks like erratic as hell

8. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    they complained about licht on the corners because they think they should of had 4-5 penalties lol, now licht is a dirty so and so but what was hooper trying to do? oh i dunno maybe obstruct buffon was his intention? hooper was going chest to chest with him so they ned to stop their pathetic crying and the english coms omg what a bunch of xenaphobes

JacobCChristian repped this.
  9. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yeah whenever I make the matchday threads we seem to play horribly, i think Il Ciuccio should do it from now on lol, I guess I'll make the last Europa League one though haha

Back2NY and william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  10. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Celtic think this is the SPL or something? They got laughed off at their own park, I'd be completely embarrassed if I was Aaron Lennon, he has no shame saying that they deserved 5 penalties, just admit you got ********ed, your shit defenders

oh and that clown Commons called out Ambrose for the shit game, he just got off a plane from ACN, thats a Lennon blunder to start the guy. Commons was shit too, in fact the entire team was shit, how you dominate possession and still manage to concede 3 goals is amazing

11. CARBONERO25

CARBONERO25 Member

May 12, 2011
    Atlanta
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We still have more than 10 fixtures to go. 4 points isn't much. The Juve game is a 6-point game.

Teams that are in the Top 10
    *Not in order

Napoli - Juve (Home) AC Milan (Away) Inter (Home) Roma (Away)
    Juve - Napoli (Away) Inter (Away) Lazio (Away) AC Milan (Home) Catania (Home) *Torino (Away Derby match)

Clearly, Juve has the tougher schedule. But you never know what will happen in this league.

I still think we have a GOOD chance of winning the Scudetto. FORZA NAPOLI!!!!

12. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I wanna see Catania get into Europe, based on how Inter has been playing since they beat Napoli, I wouldn't be surprised if they fall outta Europe placing

13. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i know, that was out of oder from commons, at least take it up in private, he saying that he sid he felt amazing and if he wasnt he should have said so and if he was feeling amazing then he should have played beeter, well he just won the african cup so yea im sure he was feeling amazing but that doesnt meen he could have perfomed better considering everything, whats more laughbale is ignorant epl fans or brit fans always use to say shit like foreigners cant hanadle the physical nature of british football and then they go and cry about a bit of chest slapping lol

14. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    hopefully by the time juve come to play lazio inter will be breathing down their necks for 3rd so that motivates lazio more

they ddnt exactly play great against napoli, another game where we gifted points to the other team by being slack

15. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I said Aaron Lennon I meant Neil, point remains, hes acting like a real rivalry thread troll in the media, seems to be within their nature though, now that Rangers are down in 3rd division they got nothing better to do than to bitch about Juventus

they deserved to lose, Gary Hooper is horrible and they should've sold him in January to Norwich they wanted to buy em for 10 mil.

I don't think Celtic could beat Pescara to be honest

16. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    nah they didn't we had to play catch up in that game and Inter made us pay for it

those points Aronica gifted to Torino sure would be handy right about now eh? ********in' Aronica, still haunting Napoli even while hes getting Palermo relegated

17. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli

18. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    too true, we would be just 2 points behind, whilst it was arinicas fault the team did contribute to it because sansone said napoli kept passing the ball to de sanctis without looking and he knew the next time they did he would anticapate it which is exactly what he did, he knewe aronica was gonig to do it before aronica knew, i still am in disbelief at what i witnessed throughout that game

19. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    this

edit, huh these last 2 posts were blank

20. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yeah but Aronica isn't known for his quick thinking, in fact whenever you look at him he looks lost and doesn't know wtf hes doing, its amazing how we got outta group stages last year with that moron in the backline

21. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    http://www.football-italia.net/30879/cannavaro-it-isnt-over-yet

22. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    http://www.football-italia.net/30880/hamsik-mugged-gunpoint

crap :( hope Hamsik is okay

23. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    why is that almost no one in italy knows what a real football pitch should look like?

also i believe we only had 3 shots today, 2 of them from insigne, when lazio pegged us back last week they looked like scoring every time they had the ball, why do we only ever create a couple chances when we're in that posistion?

24. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  25. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I hate to be that guy, but Napoli probably needs to look into better ways to protect players from crap like this, if Hamsik was going out to his car after the game...

all the more reason Napoli needs to get their own stadium, the local council doesn't want to invest in security