6r. Giornta: Napoli (Home) v. Sampdoria (Away)@ Stadio San Paolo [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by JCNapoli17, Feb 14, 2013.

1. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ******** we needed 3 today BYE BYE SCUDETTO

2. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    well... painting a bright picture we cut the deficit down to 4 points... painting a dark picture it was a let off because Cavani was horrible in the final 3rd today, his mind is on Real Madrid and needs to come back to Napoli at least til the end of this season

3. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I wouldn't say bye bye. Still too early.

4. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    also Pandev's shenanigans are disgraceful, he should be shipped out, we loaned out Vargas for this clown?

5. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Juve dropped points to Roma of all teams, far from over, Napoli just needs to get their shit together

6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    well....I dont know what to say....

7. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    meh juve fans saying that Napoli had the refs, so just a casual reminder of the Sampdoria game where they got a penalty and a player sent off and still managed to lose the game lulz

el napulitan repped this.
  8. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    failed for the god knows what amount of times, if they put that effort in every game from the start this draw wouldnt be a problem, mazzarri is not helping our cause at all, leaving mesto on and taking armero off, and also taking to long to change formation when the signs were clear from 20 mins in that it should be changed,

another thing is he needs to stop looking so frusterated on the sideline and transmit more positivity, his team clearly reflects him in this area,

hamsik was poop and frusterating losing the ball more and easier than what insigne did in the 1st half, pandev, im saving by my breath,

the bottom line is this team is not good enough for the scudetto, the midfield is average at best, inler at 18 mill is way too mediocre on too many occasions, we no cutting edge from midfield and dont know how to unlock defences.

cavani added nothing to the attack in terms of creating danger himself, and thats poss a rresult of him demanding to play in every game thats availble to him, lets forget the scudetto and concentrate on a 2nd place finish

9. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    4 points back things are far from done, but Napoli needs to get it together, Sampdoria beat Juve at home down a man... they are a good team under Delio Rossi

10. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I hope Siena has the game of their lives...

11. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yea but how many more times will we fail? theres not much room to come down hard on the team for today but how many other times have they failed through lack of application and how likely are we gonna see it again? then couple that with not knowing how to play when theres no space in attack, then add insigne will prob be relegated to the bench again in the next game

12. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    it is fun though to hear Juve fans talking about Napoli choking, they just lost to Roma! LMAO

13. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I agree we gotta get it together but we're facing a tough stretch of games right now, Juve isn't running away with the league, they lost to Roma, who hasn't won since they got home from Mickey Mouse's house we're still behind them, the result wasn't ideal and it sucks not to get 3 points, but it was a let off to get a point considering how shit Cavani was today

we completely neutralized Icardi though, theres some consolation in that, the Mazzarri tactics are being figured out though, which doesn't surprise me... seems like every game we're switching to a 4 man backline now.

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  14. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Stop crying ffs we are 4 points down FOUR THEY PARKED FKN 5 BUSES ********KKKK WE'LLL BEAT JUBE AT SAN PAOLO GRANDE NAPOLIIIIIO

15. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    maybe I'm just trying to be positive, I don't get how getting a draw to this Sampdoria side who made Juventus look like crap in front of their own fans is calls for panic. Romero has a blinder of a game in the half I saw, we almost got a goal too, but alas almost isn't enough.

Napoli do need to get it together and Mazzarri needs to quit being so negative on the sidelines, its like hes looking for a reason to yell at someone

16. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    the juve fans that are happy about this show how really scared they are of Napoli.

17. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    as they should be, if Juve can drop points to midtable Roma who hadn't won since DisneyWorld trip all games are susceptible to dropping points

18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    this is what my juve friend posted on facebook
    La Samp gioca davvero da far schifo... Il Napoli è una squadretta e non approfitta del gol di Totti. La Juve è ancora saldamente prima... Buona domenica Interisti!

I told him i understand you are scared LOL

JacobCChristian repped this.
  19. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    splitting hairs here, but Juve lost to Sampdoria at home and they were down a man, Delio Rossi has Sampdoria playing extremely well, sure Napoli should've done better, but this game was gonna be tough either way... playing poorly and getting a draw is signs of a decent team, we can do this, remember Juve dropped points to ROMA, also they got laughed off the pitch against this same Sampdoria side at their own park... as we call it getting Pioli'd, Juve got Rossi'd

We gotta march on and take on the next team, what is it Udinese?

20. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  21. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    maybe they havent heard about celtics official complaint to uefa?

22. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    wow they did? what for? to be fair to that game, Celtic were shit, they might have dominated possession but it doesn't do you any good when you have that shit striker Hooper up top, shoulda fleeced Norwich for the 10 mil they offered for em

23. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    lay off the weed bro

24. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    just trying to be positive guys, only 4 points back of Juventus, considering how sound their lead was a month ago or so with 8 points, any chance to gain ground can be taken a lot of football to play

25. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    why is everyone negative be quiet and stop whining like a fat bitch with no cock

JacobCChristian repped this.