6r. Giornta: Napoli (Home) v. Sampdoria (Away)@ Stadio San Paolo [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by JCNapoli17, Feb 14, 2013.

1. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Alrighty folks, I know we’re down in the dumps after that sack of crap performance against Plzen. Actually thats insulting to a sack of crap, we were a garbage dumpster of sewage of fish guts, but that may be insulting to the fish guts. Either way, no matter how you slice it or dice it we were horrible and embarrassed ourselves. But in this game you have to fight on, and we have the Serie A campaign to focus on now.

So we face off against Mazzarri’s former managerial stint club of Sampdoria. Since he left they got relegated and came back and brought on that juventino Ciro Ferrara to tank their season to make Juves scudetto run easier and to prove hes a dogshit coach. Now they have the almighty Delio Rossi, who’d stand by his team, and smack the shit out of Adem Ljajlic

inb4 Ciro played for Napoli, idc hes a juventino as far as I’m concerned.

heres Delio Rossi laying the smackdown on Ljajlic for subbing him out

I heard that kid is a real shit, so he probably deserved it. But he got banned for a few months after that and got sacked by Fiorentina. He stayed on as coach all those years at Palermo under that lunatic Zamparini so he can’t be all that bad.

Anyways heres the Sampdoria logo
    [​IMG]

Idk what the ******** that black thing in the middle is, from a glance it looks like a poorly drawn American Indian with a corn cobbed pipe from a glance. But I have no idea nor do I care enough to figure out, so if you know the answer maybe ask that juventino with Kaka in his name he’ll give you the answer, being a juve poster while being a sampdoria fan while having a Milan legend in his username. He can probably successfully switch to being a Milan fan and nobody would notice

They a couple good players like Obiang, Icardi, and Sergio Romero, but a team of Napoli’s “stature” I use that term lightly nowadays since we put up that dumpster full of fish guts performance against Plzen.

Heres Napoli logo blah blah blah
    [​IMG]

you know what it looks like unless you’re new here, in which case you probably couldn’t have come at a worse time in terms of how badly we played against Plzen and the morale of this board. We aren’t quite Roma but if we keep up these horrible performances we may be there come the end of the season.

Anyways, hopefully that win was a sound wake up call for Mazzarri, a long time coming that a result like this would happen after the way Mazzarri has treated Insigne, Vargas, Fernandez, and name any player below 27 years old other than Hamsik and Cavani. I’m sure every player that Mazzarri exiled and told they weren’t Serie A ready laughed on as Mazzarri rejected them.

But alas we have an important game, every game should be treated as a final in Serie A from this point on. All banter aside, and a horrible EL campaign that we squeaked into the round of 32 despite not deserving it. We had a pretty good Serie A campaign but Mazzarri seems all but ready to head off to Inter. Which means all of the players Mazzarri exiled that are on loan might come back!

Sorry this one isn’t as funny, but the luck is down for Napoli and thoroughly embarrassed by how Napoli played, I can’t troll Sampdoria because they might put up another Plzen against us. But to make it a brighter note, whenever we get smacked we can call it “getting Plzened!”

idk I tried, here you are, discuss the upcoming game here, and since we get along with Genoa, ******** SAMPDORIA!!!!

elvesuvio repped this.
  2. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Good job ! you remembered the R this time! :cool:

So it will be interesting to see what Icardi does with all the rumors on where he is being linked to hopefully we see an Inler moment....well hopefully we win in the end not like when Inler scored on us...

JacobCChristian repped this.
  3. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I'm watching the highlights again, I noticed Inler didn't celebrate, I guess he knew he was on his way to Napoli at that point

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ya...im kinda nervous about this game...

5. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    me too Sampdoria has been really really good since Delio Rossi took over, and that Plzen performance does not instill confidence in me.

6. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  7. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli

For anyone in Naples for this game, just posting this here

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think only romans use that word?:mad:

9. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    lmaoooo Will is hanging out in the Roma forum too much next thing you know hes going to accuse every team thats better than Roma of being cheats and posting obscure youtube videos

10. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    :cry:

11. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    you know if Napoli somehow won the scudetto you'd see them posting all these videos of 50/50 calls that went Napoli's way

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    them and everyone else :laugh:

13. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    now that Roma got 3 points from Juve, its imperative that Napoli come out the gates ready to play this game.

Delio Rossi will have Sampdoria ready

14. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    http://www.football-italia.net/30843/insigne-and-behrami-back

15. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    we can't keep missing these opportunities...we HAVE to get 3 points...no more ********ing around.

16. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  17. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Devi vincere vincere vincere Devi VINCEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

elvesuvio repped this.
  18. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    every single word is true

http://football-italia.net/30859/drop-pandev-insigne

Drop Pandev for Insigne
    Lorenzo Insigne is one of Serie A’s best players, so why is Napoli Coach WalterMazzarri treating him as second class? Dave Taylor investigates.

[​IMG]
    You have to wonder just what Walter Mazzarri has in mind for Lorenzo Insigne. Will the Frattamaggiore fratello fall by the wayside, as many others have during the Napoli Coach’s reign? Good youngsters have shown their worth and then been dropped or even subbed during a game. Recall Catania last year, when Napoli were winning 2-0 thanks to some outstanding displays from the exciting young Argentinean defender Federico Fernandez. However, Mazzarri in his wisdom subbed him for Paolo Cannavaro and Catania equalised not long after.
    But this blog is about whether Goran Pandev or Insigne should start games and fresh evidence of Mazzarri’s short-sightedness was underlined even more recently. Lorenzo’s illness prevented him playing in the Europa League defeat to Viktoria Plzen. “I cannot weep for his absence and we didn’t lose tonight because Lorenzo wasn’t on the field,” insisted Mazzarri after the game. Obviously he learned nothing from Saturday’s lesson at Lazio, when Napoli were AWOL until Insigne came on for the second half.
    Yet, surely it’s his job to encourage and organize the players for every individual game. To make matters worse, Mazzarri did not even start with Marek Hamsik on Thursday, leaving Pandev with a responsibility he patently cannot handle. It was the same in the Lazio game. Mazzarri needed a goal, yet the only reason he brought Insigne on was not out of forward thinking, but due to an injury just before half time. Immediately, Lorenzo turned the game around and forced a foul out of Andre Dias, who had to walk on eggshells after his yellow card. Eventually after pushing, probing and at one point, dribbling past four defenders, Lazio were pinned back and finally buckled as Hugo Campagnaro grabbed that precious point as the game ended 1-1.
    In his limited time on the pitch Insigne completed seven dribbles, almost four times more than his nearest competitor Hamsik. Let’s not even go there with Pandev. Indeed in the build up to the game many Napoli fans actually hoped Pandev would get injured so Mazzarri would be forced to start with Lorenzo.
    The youngster has been in red hot form and no-one can figure out why Mazzarri prefers an out of sorts player who doesn’t seem to put any effort in and is unmotivated. If he played like he did last year no-one would bat an eyelid, but he isn’t and is the weakest part of the attack. It leaves the unanswered question what is the point of a rite of passage if it does not help turn young positive boys like Lorenzo into eager young football players?
    In tactical and aesthetic terms Insigne recognises the dynamics of the game as soon as he takes to the field and is always acutely aware of his status in the game. Certainly there is a compelling argument that he should be third on the team sheet next to Edinson Cavani and Hamsik.
    But all we get is the normal platitudes from Mazzarri about Pandev’s experience, not wanting to rush Insigne into things, etc. Lorenzo can hardly make a position his own or gain experience if he is not given a chance.
    He has started just 10 games but scored four times as a sub, while his fourth against Milan saw the Rossoneri equalise 18 minutes after he was subbed off. He has a successful passing rate of 89% from 518 total passes and five assists. He also has 1.9 shots per game with 46 shots all told in Serie A.
    These stats show his understanding of how to hurt the opposition and compare very favourably to Pandev. The Macedonian started 16 games out of 19, while scoring twice with 1.4 shots per game and 26 shots in total, while making 421 passes a 76% success rate.
    There is little doubt that Insigne contributes more, scores more and assists more, but it appears Mazzarri has never heard of meritocracy. Lorenzo has captured the hearts of the Napoli fans, a home grown scugnizzo, the bandierawhich the tifosi crave for.

19. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    INSIGNMANIAAA IL FINALMENTEEEE TARANTELLA

20. Da D.C. a Napoli

Jan 29, 2012
    Washington D.C.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Speaking of youngsters Mazzarri fs over, Fernandez scored today for Getafe.

JacobCChristian and elvesuvio repped this.
  21. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    not surprised he should've gotten into the squad rotation after the Bayern Champions League game imo and not just thrown in there willy nilly

elvesuvio repped this.
  22. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ********, i barely slept a wink last night...i'm soooo nervous about today....

come on boys...come on...

23. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    apparently, Insigne and Armero both starting today...

24. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i heard that too.... INSIGNMANIAAAA!!!!!!

25. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli