4r. Giornta Napoli(Home) v. Catania(Away) @ Stadio San Paolo [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Jan 29, 2013.

1. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    agree 100 %

2. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    As i said at the srmtart of the year better goal spread will improve this team HAMSIK has 9 goals!

3. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Hamsik is probably the best attacking midfielder in Serie A right now

elvesuvio repped this.
  4. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    AURIEMMA: "MAREKAIRO HAMSIK... SI GON FIRE RETE!!! DAJE NAPOLI DAJE DAJE DAJE AVANTI NAPI AVANTINAPOLI HAMSIKKKKKKKKKK!!!!"

elvesuvio repped this.
  5. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Ftfy

6. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i don't wanna lure juventini to this thread i had to divert them lol

7. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Pandev who?

8. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yes there is, it's in the Clubs section of the board...just think outside the box ;)

9. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    blame the reff for what? oh the ball dropping down on zuniga's arm, ofcourse if it hadnt hit his arm it would have fell to a catania player in front of an open goal for a tap in wouldnt it? the handball changed nothing as the ball would have just landed on zunigas foot for christ sake, before that incident a catania player also blocked the ball with his arm.

10. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    im not sure why you would support a guy who does fcuk all over insigne, all pandev does is hold on to the ball then gets fouled, and its all because he doesnt want to release the ball, he's as good as useless and killed many of his counter attacks, and whats worse is that this was his best peformance this season if you go by the media
    the question is though how much better would it be if we didnt start with 10 men?
    armero cannot be in worse shape than grava, he's younger, stronger and faster as a starting point too,
    mazzarri makes it sound like he came from the moon when we signed him or he hasnt played for 2 years, there is no logic to selecting grava

11. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    im not a fan of stats as i've n=mentioned before but in this case 2+2 =4, insigne also started of 2-3 attacks and also intercepted and broke down catania's attacks a few occasions too, i dont know what else the kid has to do to get a ahead of a guy who is offereing none of those things

12. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Now that Vargas is gone he's just hitting out on Mazzarri, safe to say he won't be back as long as Mazzarri is the coach.

Can't say I blame Vargas, you give a dipshit lazy ******** who couldn't give a damn like Pandev

13. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    tbf he isnt saying anything bad, just the truth of the situation which he has a right to express,

this is a comment from someone who went to the game last night but hadnt see pandev live before

14. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    [​IMG]
    cavani was fantastic yesterday, the amount of times he sprint back to win the ball was imense, yet i see some pegelle have given pandev 6.5 which imo he deserves no more than a 5.5, if his performance is viewed as good then that tells you how bad he really has been, one thing is for sure, lorenzhino could not get away with such a perfomance

elvesuvio repped this.
  15. buckitalian

buckitalian Member+

Aug 13, 2012
    Canal Winchester, Ohio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hamsik is performing at another level. I love this man.

I was watching the match replay on beIN SPORT at a pub right before going to an NHL game yesterday and there were showing the ultras on television. My friend Katy took one notice of the flares and tifo and let out a, "Holy shit."

I think there was a dribble by Hamsik in the first ten seconds. It might have been Pandev, but I'm fuzzy because of the drinking, but she also said, "You never seen that at a Columbus Crew match." #duh

elvesuvio repped this.
  16. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    hamsik was great for the first 2 months, then slowed down a bit and is now picking up again thankfully,

reg. your friend katy she should see the man city game when they were coming out

17. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    @ Il Ciuccio make the Nazio thread