309 Season Ticket Packages and Individual Match Tickets

Discussion in 'North Carolina FC' started by wjarrettc, Apr 3, 2011.

1. wjarrettc

wjarrettc Member
    Staff Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Cliffs of Insanity
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know many of you have already bought your season tickets, but I wanted to officially pass this along to the group. We stood in 309 for the first time last night at the Wilmington match and the sightlines are great. These ticket packages are a great deal at the price and I'm particularly excited by the exchange program in case of missed matches this season.

309 Depot Season Tickets - $119 (all-inclusive for regular season, exhibition and postseason) - also utilize of Season Ticket Holder exchange program, where you can redeem any unused ticket for an additional 309 depot seat to another game (Bring a friend!)

309 Depot Flex Plan - 12-game for $99 and 6-game for $49 - use vouchers to exchange for 309 depot tickets to any games you attend. Redeem vouchers at the box office during box office hours anytime before the game (even weeks before).

Benefits of season ticket of flex-plan purchase:
    * They're saving you money!
    * Flexible - don't worry about missing games!
    * No waiting in lines, as you already have your tickets in hand.
    * Access to events EXCLUSIVE to season and flex plan holders.

Individual Match Day Tickets - 309 Depot tickets will be $10 for individual match day tickets. You may purchase online here. Once you've chosen the match you wish to purchase tickets for, select the "Select Tickets by Section" option and choose "309" from the drop-down menu.

2. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States