2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil: General Discussion

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Bosnian Diamond, Oct 15, 2013.

1. TihiOsvetnik

TihiOsvetnik Member

Oct 24, 2013
    Club:
    FK Velez
    I'm surprised nobody said anything about Sunjic being on the list as our 5th CB and yet Susic called up only 2 Strikers. Also he called 24 players because he can actually call up to 30 players until June and I don't see wh he didn't call up all 30 to make it more competitive at training camp. We will be the only team at the WC with more Goalkeepers than Strikers

2. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    You guys are over reacting, we've been without a third striker for like 3 years now. I think Hajrovic could play at CF well if he was needed due to injuries or suspensions.

3. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Vranjes + besic > healthy mujdza.

ABiH12 and bosna10 repped this.
  4. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I do worry that Sunjic will end up with a red card..The guy makes some really dangerous tackles. Hopefully he won't play much(if at all).

Guys, Prcic would be smart to apologize for what he said. I have a feeling if he did it(Susic mentioned how he didn't hear any apology from him) he could find himself as part of that 30 and then you never know.

Ramo124 repped this.
  5. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Sunjic, Ibricic and Hadzic shouldnt be anywhere near that list

podrinje repped this.
  6. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I will add Avdukic to the list as well and give a young talent out of the PL the spot and take him to Brazil to be a "tourist" essentially like Avdukic and get a feel for the NT. At least you would be sending the message that we're not completely ignoring the PL and are keeping an eye on young talents and rewarding them so that they have some more motivation and work harder on their games which would be a win-win for both sides.

Mustafa Filipovic repped this.
  7. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah same I just pay no attention to the third keeper cuz theyre just there to fill a spot

8. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hey there, first off WTF WTF susic ??
    Took him 3 years to basically call Besic Back?
    Took him like 2 years to get Kola On Board?
    WTF man, We got Izet Hajrovic Back on our train at the end of the campaign?
    Like has he been throwing all the other nations on a twisted plot to make them think we suck?
    EXELLENT CALL UP, Honeslty i couldn't have done it any better myself.
    Wish he could take 26 people so that zec and prcic can come back on.
    Glad there are no KUPUS players like Rahimic or god forbid he called Maletic (old man).
    Let susic do what he does best and win Important games. Trust him like your fathers.

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  9. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Thought you died...kinda wish you did....

Just playing hahaha

10. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    ok fu ck you then

LOVE YOU BIT CH

Hadzjia Sven Susic and ABiH12 repped this.
  11. 108thLegendary

108thLegendary Member+

Apr 8, 2006
    I'm just saying that region.

Bihac is the biggest city in that region.

12. 108thLegendary

108thLegendary Member+

Apr 8, 2006
    logical lineup

tho if Susic would go with that lineup he would switch Salihovic and Besic

Mujdza - if not fit enough might not make the squad ><

bosna10 repped this.
  13. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    ..............Dzeko..................
    Lulic.........Pjanic....Hajrovic.....
    ..........Besic...MEDO.............
    Kola...Spahic...Vranjes...Mujdza

have kola and lulic feed dzeko from the left, hajrovic and mujdza feed dzeko from the right and medo, panic and basic try to feed him through the middle

anticule and ABiH12 repped this.
  14. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Did anyone read that article on sportsport where it starts off pretty good(the guy talks about how Hadzic and Tino got called up even though they only played 1 game)...BiHPL deserving at least someone(which podrinje mentioned on here as well)...

Anyways, after that he goes on suggesting that maybe Rahimic should be playing...I'm sorry but Rahimic showed in his last few games that both his mind and his legs are slowing down way too much...He started thinking way too long what to do with the ball(to the point it got stripped from him way too easily)...and could no longer catch up to anyone(he was never about speed to begin with which made it even worse)...

ABiH12 repped this.
  15. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    That's better for keeping the ball but not for defending...Medo and Hajrovic are like flies..Coming around but not doing any real damage(never seen either slide to knock the ball off)..Pjanic where Hajrovic is and Salihovic where Medo gives us more of that battling ability.

16. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Like Sudzuka said, Sasa is a huge Bosnian NT fan who always writes articles about our NT. And Aleksandar Holiga is another very respected Balkan journalist who is a massive Hajduk fan and regularly writes articles in English about Croatia's NT. Their opinions are usually spot on.

ABiH12 and 108thLegendary repped this.
  17. Mustafa Filipovic

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I see.

18. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    ..............Dzeko..................
    Lulic.........miske....Hajrovic.....
    ..........Besic...pjanic............
    Kola...Spahic...Vranjes...Mujdza

we played pjanic a little behind miske in the last game of the qualifiers worked pretty good didn't get in each others way, could work good against argetina

19. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    VICA OSIM: SUŠIĆ ZNA ŠTA RADI! NADAM SE DA ĆE IGRAČIMA MUNDIJAL BITI MOTIVACIJA DA VIŠE TRČE!

20. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Stop it. Dont lie to our faces like that.

21. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Kvrzic over ZEC LOL

For those who were wondering about ibricic

22. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lol @euro.

Always hilarious.

23. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Sportsport making one good point then 5 awful ones lol , asking for rahimic
    Selektor fudbalske reprezentacije Bosne i Hercegovine, Safet Sušić, objavio je spisak fudbalera koje je planira voditi na Svjetsko prvenstvo u Brazilu. Na Papetovom spisku našla su se 24 igrača, iako će selektor pored ova 24 fudbalera još šest imena prijaviti FIFA-i, od kojih će u slučaju da se neko povrijedi biti “popunjen” broj putnika za Brazil.
    Iako selektor nije rekao koji je to šest imena, sasvim sigurno će se još mnogo toga polemisati i pričati o spisku, i to s punim pravom.

Bosanskohercegovačka sportska javnost, te bh. navijači s velikim nestrpljenjem su očekivali objavljivanje spiska za Mundijal, iako se i prije par mjeseci moglo naslutiti koji će igrači biti u Papetovom kadru.

Selektor se oslonio na imena koja su iznijela kvalifikacije, s tim da je istim dodao i tri igrača koja nisu upisala ni minute tokom kvalifikacionog ciklusa.

Radi se o Tini Svenu Sušiću, Anelu Hadžiću i Muhamedu Bešiću. I dok je posljednji već igrao za nacionalni tim, Hadžić i Sušić su debitovali u prijateljskom susretu sa Egiptom u kojem su Zmajevi pretrpjeli poraz. Pomenuti dvojac u duelu s Egiptom nije pokazao ništa spektakularno, a kako im ni forma nije u uzlaznoj putanji u prosječnim ekipama čije boje brane, s pravom se može postaviti pitanje selektoru na osnovu kojih kriterija su dobili poziv?

Složit ćemo se da Bosna i Hercegovina u ovom trenutku ima mnogo boljih veznih igrača, no isto tako se moramo složiti da je selektor taj koji bira i koji odgovara za rezultat.

Bez igrača iz domaćeg prvenstva

Na selektorovom spisku, izuzev golmana Asmira Avdukića, ne nalazi se niti jedan fudbaler iz domaćeg prvenstva i po tome ćemo najvjerovatnije biti jedinstveni. Istina, kvalitet fudbala u Premijer ligi nije na zavidnom nivou, no ako na spisku ima mjesta za igrače iz prosječne hrvatske i austrijske lige, onda se moglo pronaći mjesto i za nekog iz Premijer lige, ako ništa radi dodatnog motiva tim igračima. Uostalom, i sam Pape svoj spektakularni fudbalski put počeo je graditi u Bosni i Hercegovini...

Dva napadača i tri golmana

Safet Sušić odlučio je rizikovati, odnosno na Svjetsko prvenstvo povesti samo dva klasična napadača, iako ćemo u Brazilu odigrati najmanje tri susreta, a opasnost od povreda ili isključenja i suspenzija uvijek postoji. Edin Džeko i Vedad Ibišević su jedini su klasični napadači, iako selektor tvrdi da na tom mjestu mogu igrati Senijad Ibričić, Edin Višća i Izet Hajrović, koji su po vokaciji veznjaci i koji u karijeri nikada nisu igrali u samom vrhu napada. Preuzeo je Pape na sebe ogroman rizik, a s dva napadača, od kojih jedan u posljednjih par mjeseci više ne igra nego što igra, rijetko je koja selekcije kretala na Mundijal. Čudno zvuči, no u Brazilu ćemo imati tri golmana, kao i svaka reprezentacija, te samo dva napadača.

Je li se Sušić olako odrekao usluga Elvira Rahimića?

Elvira Rahimića dugo nije bilo u reprezentaciji. Najbolje igračke godine General je dao svojim Armejcima gdje je neprikosnovena klupska legenda. Da kojim slučajem ima 10 godina manje danas bi njegova mirnoća, sigurnost i pravovremenost vrijedili milione na fudbalskoj tržnici. Istini za volju Rahimić gotovo nikako nije igrao za CSKA.

“Više volim na terenu vidjeti Rahimića sa štakom, nego ostale na raketi”, reče jedan kolega davno tokom jednog treninga reprezentacije u Hrasnici.

Hoće li Pape požaliti da svog jedinog pravog defanzivca-razbijača, umjesto na spisak uvrsti u stručni štab pokazati će već prve kontrolne utakmice sa Meksikom i Obalom Slonovače.

Sve u svemu, selektor je objavio spisak na kojem ima igrača koji svojim igrama u posljednje vrijeme nisu zaslužili poziv, dok ima i igrača koji su neopravdano ostali bez poziva, ali treba ponoviti da je selektorova zadnja i da će za eventualni neuspjeh on snositi odgovornost.

Mustafa Filipovic repped this.
  24. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    FFS enough with Rahimic! When did he become Pele so that we are to worship him that much!!

25. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina