2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil: General Discussion

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Bosnian Diamond, Oct 15, 2013.

1. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    lol Iran.

osmanovic repped this.
  2. Edin

Edin Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Iran take it how you want it call me racist but you guys suck at every relevant sport just like Indians, sports are not for you. You people have no heart no drive no passion for sports and never will. How dare you compare yourself with us you should kiss our feet and ask us not to embarrass you 5-0. As for the bold part go ******** yourself, when your country gets bombed i wont give a flying ********, but unlike you i wont support it like you are supporting Serbia.

osmanovic repped this.
  3. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Lol. Play in the gold cup or in the World Cup. Tough choice for Begovic.

bosna10 and Sarajevsko Pivo repped this.
  4. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'm also cheering for Portugal and i'm confident you'll qualify from your group.

5. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Oh man those 4 wins that happened 5+ years ago? Against shitty players and our corrupt FA? Man your confidence must be skyrocketing after those "meaningful" wins.

Lol when you can score more than 8 goals in one of the shittiest qualifying groups ever maybe you could make a small case.

Yeah Serbia our masters that were about to be driven out of our country before the Dayton treaty. Fnck out of here scumbag.

Weakest UEFA team? LOL when did you first watch footy? Yesterday?

DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  6. Edin

Edin Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I used to hate Portugal but they are not that bad they win their games fair.

7. TheUppercut

TheUppercut Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    isn't it funny the better we're getting the trolls come from worse and worse teams... we had portugese trolls but they at least have a good team, then we had the greek trolls who have a competent team, now we get iran trolls who I didnt even know had a team until today

osmanovic repped this.
  8. Team Melli forever

Jul 11, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Before things get too ugly, just wanted to say there're a few Iranian posters on bigsoccer who really like to trash talk and incite flame wars but they don't represent all Iranians so please direct your anger at the poster and not Iran or Iranians in general. Most Iranians are just looking forward to some good games and don't have very high expectations. We had very high expectations in 2006 (Honestly we had a very good team then) but ended up disappointed and heartbroken so now most fans aren't building up hype anymore. Having said that we still have a decent squad and are by no means a guaranteed 3 points for any team so you should reconsider your analysis if that's what you're expecting. In any case if it were up to me, I'd pick Iran and Bosnia to make it out of the group since I like Bosnia's team and always support the underdog.

Best of luck

9. Edin

Edin Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I would make a bet with you that we will beat you at least 3-0 but i know you cant gamble they will stone you to death.

whatever happened to this guy anyway?

10. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Well, you guys seem like a confident bunch. All I can say is good luck. Most of you guys seem more interested in smack talk and angry racist rants than anything else.

Iran has won 4 times against Bosnia and we've tied once. Bosnia has never beaten Iran. Why are you guys acting like you're Argentina?

If Iran sucks so much, how come you've never beaten Iran while we've beaten you 4 times?

11. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Fifa rankings don't mean jack shit.

At one point Iran was ranked 15th.

The same rankings put Iran first in Asia, ahead of South Korea, Australia and Japan. But I'd bet you'd say that Japan is better than Iran.

12. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lol guys just come back when we play you in the WC then the trolls will dissapear

13. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Japan is miles better than Iran and bosnia is 2 miles better than Iran

14. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Have you heard of friendlys? South Africa beat Spain , because no one gives a shit do it when it matters , not so bold prediction 3-0 Bosnia vs Iran , 2-1 Bosnia vs Nigeria

15. Denisx04

Denisx04 Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Iran beat us 4 times so they actually have a right to talk shit, to earn respect you must prove yourself and thats what I expect at the world cup. Stop being sensitive seljaks and get it in your head that WE DID lost to them four times and we were garbage. This is a new Iran and a sure as hell new Bosnia team, it will be a good group and anyone can win it or finish 2nd.

inb4 Nigeria finishes 2nd :p ( not srs )

nimaa repped this.
  16. Amer Gabela

Amer Gabela Member

Oct 23, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    FIFA rankings and previous stats don't mean jack, they are just numbers representing the past. Fact is that you guys qualify for World Cups only because of a poor qualifying zone. Common sense points to us having the advantage over you guys because we possess better quality overall as a team, but none of that matters till the game is actually played.

17. Edin

Edin Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Because compare to you we are Argentina on steroids. Its like us trying to compare ourselves to USA in basketball its just stupid. You beat the old Bosnian team with corrupt FA that's all.

18. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    And yet you've lost 4 times against us.

we can do this all day if you want

19. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    previous stats mean a lot, rankings don't.

Unless Bosnia suddenly turned Qatar on us and bought 11 new players from Africa and South America, I don't see how "previous stats" are irrelevant. You can argue that you're better, but not that previous stats are meaningless. We're not talking about fixtures that happened in the 70's.

In any case, you guys are acting like racist cave men here. It's like you're trying to compensate for things. If you think you're so much better, then let's change the stats you say are so meaningless. As things stand, you don't have the right to be confident.

20. Caspi

Caspi New Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Lol. You don't know what you are talking about. When it comes to sports, we dominate Bosnia or which Balkan-country whatsoever. Let me remind you that when Iran was getting gold medals for wrestling and weightlifting in the Olympics in London, your irrelevant country didn't manage to win even ONE medal. Not even bronze or silver.

When it comes to volleyball, weightlifting, wrestling, futsal, teakwondo, etc. we dominate Bosnia completely. In these sports, we are even among the world's best.

Let's see the final olympics results:

[​IMG]

Where is Bosnia? Oh wait, you guys could not even win one medal.

Give me a break. Our football history alone is much greater than yours.

nimaa repped this.
  21. Edin

Edin Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Speaking of seljaks back in the day only seljaks named their kids Elvis,Denis,Enis,Penis and shit like that or they would have German names.

22. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    #1472 DadoIsNumeroUno, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014

Iran vs. Bosnia football in a nutshell:

Dzeko: 27 million Euros
    Pjanic: 18 million Euros
    Iran NT: 21 million Euros

For a nation of 76 million people you guys suck ass at football. If we had your population we'd be on Germany's level, maybe better.

ABiH12 repped this.
  23. Caspi

Caspi New Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Of topic, but:

Ironically, it were the Iranians that fought for your independence and gave Bosnia the biggest military support from all nations in the world. There are still graves of Iranian fighters in Bosnia.

24. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yes, so why are your guys coming in here and trolling our board??

ABiH12 repped this.
  25. Caspi

Caspi New Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Your irrelevant players which have been bought with Arab oil money to English clubs can go suck my dick. Football is a team sport, and many times before have teams with a much larger transfer value been beaten by countries who played like a team.