2014 Fall Schedules

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by eefallen, Mar 1, 2014.

1. orange crusader

May 2, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Louisville from American Athletic to ACC

2. hykos1045

hykos1045 Member

May 10, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Independence
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It is a shame we are losing some of the functionality on soccerinfo. I used to go in there to report scores immediately upon arriving home from a game, and half the time they were already up there. Later on it's become more difficult without the coaches keeping up with this. There are many duplicates and many missing scores.

Lately, I use google search for key words +university +releases (or announces) + fall + schedule +soccer and set the search parameters to "1 week." This usually turns up a few that I had not seen yet, although the other sports pages, such as volleyball and lacrosse, are not always filtered out when they have other references to soccer in links that accidentally are picked up.

Also, there is a site called fanbase.com which used to link to every soccer SID's news feed and present it in chronological order (much like facebook news feed). However, unfortunately fanbase has not really caught on and many of the old links have broken when most SID's upgraded or changed out their delivery platforms in 2009 or so.

3. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  4. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  5. orange crusader

May 2, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Umm...the names were the links to the schedules.

6. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    Sorry about that but due to something weird in my pc all I get when I click on them is a blank page. Ditto the URL's I provide. I can copy and paste the URL's to get to the web sites.

7. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    Additional conference changes for this fall. Appalachian State and Georgia Southern are moving from the Southern Conference to the Sun Belt Conference.

8. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  9. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    After looking at the Utah Valley schedule I can say that there are two new D-1 women's soccer programs that will be competing this fall. They are Chicago State and Texas-Pan American. Both will be in the Western Athletic Conference(WAC).

10. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    Additional conference changes for this fall: EAST TENNESSEE STATE(EFSU) and MERCER are moving from the Atlantic Sun Conference to the Southern Conference.

11. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    hykos1045 repped this.
  12. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    The UMKC 2014 fall schedule has been deleted from their web site.

13. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  14. GopherBob

GopherBob Member

Jun 6, 2003
    Minneapolis
    Minnesota's schedule was just released: http://www.gophersports.com/sports/w-soccer/spec-rel/040814aab.html

It's a tough one.

@ Stetson
    @ Florida State
    Marquette
    South Dakota State
    @Ole Miss
    vs Auburn (in Oxford, MS)
    @ Michigan
    @ Michigan State
    Iowa
    @ Purdue
    @ Indiana
    Penn State
    Ohio State
    Nebraska
    @ Illinois
    Wisconsin
    Maryland
    Rutgers
    @ Northwestern

15. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    To repeat an entry from the beginning of this thread:

I think that any schedules posted this early in the year will probably experience some changes before the season actually starts. For that reason I will only put up links to school schedules and recommend anyone else do the same rather than posting detailed game data. The links will take you to the most current , perhaps updated, schedule.

AND NOTE THAT THE ARTICLE ON THE MINNESOTA WEB SITE IS AN INCOMPLETE PROSE RENDITION OF A PROPER SCHEDULE WHICH WILL NOT CHANGE OR BE UPDATED.

16. GopherBob

GopherBob Member

Jun 6, 2003
    Minneapolis
    AND NOTE I DON'T CARE

hykos1045 repped this.