2014 Fall Schedules

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by eefallen, Mar 1, 2014.

1. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  2. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  3. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    Fall schedule for Wheeling Jesuit a D-2 school:
    athletics.wju.edu/schedule.aspx?schedule=69&path=wsoc

4. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  5. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  6. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  7. hykos1045

hykos1045 Member

May 10, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Independence
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://daytonflyers.com/schedule.aspx?path=wsoc

THU 8/14/14 7PM XAVIER (EXHIBITION) CINCINNATI, OHIO XAVIER UNIVERSITY SOCCER COMPLEX
    FRI 8/22/14 7:30PM TEXAS A&M COLLEGE STATION, TEXAS ELLIS FIELD
    SUN 8/24/14 1PM RICE HOUSTON, TEXAS RICE SOCCER STADIUM
    FRI 8/29/14 7:30PM CALIFORNIA-SANTA BARBARA HOME
    SUN 8/31/14 1PM MURRAY STATE HOME
    FRI 9/5/14 7PM AT OHIO STATE COLUMBUS, OHIO JESSE OWENS MEMORIAL STADIUM
    SUN 9/7/14 11AM INDIANA COLUMBUS, OHIO JESSE OWENS MEMORIAL STADIUM
    FRI 9/12/14 7PM SANTA CLARA SANTA CLARA, CALIF. BUCK SHAW STADIUM
    SUN 9/14/14 1PM STANFORD STANFORD, CALIF. LAIRD Q. CAGAN STADIUM
    FRI 9/19/14 7:30PM OHIO UNIV. HOME
    SUN 9/21/14 1PM TOLEDO HOME
    SUN 9/28/14 1PM OKLAHOMA STATE STILLWATER, OKLA. COWGIRL SOCCER COMPLEX
    SAT 10/4/14 6PM SAINT LOUIS HOME
    FRI 10/10/14 7PM SAINT JOSEPH'S PHILADELPHIA, PA. SWEENEY FIELD
    SUN 10/12/14 TBD GEORGE MASON FAIRFAX, VA. GEORGE MASON STADIUM
    FRI 10/17/14 7:30PM LA SALLE HOME
    SUN 10/19/14 1PM FORDHAM HOME
    SAT 10/25/14 7PM RICHMOND RICHMOND, VA. ROBINS CENTER
    FRI 10/31/14 3PM GEORGE WASHINGTON WASHINGTON, D.C GW-MOUNT VERNON ATHLETIC COMPLEX
    SUN 11/2/14 1PM VCU HOME

8. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    The link to the Dayton schedule was posted here a week ago.

I think that any schedules posted this early in the year will probably experience some changes before the season actually starts. For that reason I will only put up links to school schedules and recommend anyone else do the same rather than posting detailed game data. The links will take you to the most current , perhaps updated, schedule.

9. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    It looks like EASTERN WASHINGTON with a schedule dated 1/23/14 was the first D-1 women's schedule published this year.
    I just found it today 3/22. I guess no other Big Soccer reader saw it either.

10. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  11. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    The current COLORADO COLLEGE schedule only has conference games. No games prior to 9/26 are shown.

The 2014 Mountain West Conference Tournament will be held 11/4, 11/6 and 11/8 at San Diego State.

12. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  13. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  14. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  15. cpthomas

cpthomas BigSoccer Supporter

Portland Thorns
    United States
    Jan 10, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    eefallen, your work on schedules is great. I would love to see a description of the steps you go through to identify when schools have published their schedules. I know it's no easy task. Your providing the info would be part of letting this forum's readers and posters understand the work that some of us are doing to provide and maintain a very high level of information about recruits, recruiting class evaluations, game results, the NCAA process, the RPI, etc. I'd like to think that what's now available for women's college soccer (at least, for Division I) is as good as -- and in some respects better than -- what's available for men's sports.

hykos1045 repped this.
  16. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    The primary vehicle I use to access college web sites is the SIS system www.soccerinfo.com/ which has a page for each college men’s and women’s soccer team in NCAA, NCCAA, NJCAA and NAIA organizations. I have the web site for Santa Clara Women marked as a favorite site so I can quickly one-click to that teams page. From there I can get to any team’s SIS page quickly and easily. Then by clicking on the team name at the top of the page you are linked to that teams college web page and once there you can check for a current schedule. When I am searching for schedules I first go to the page for any school in a particular conference and then click on the teams conference name which is in the heading of the SIS team page. This yields a list of the teams in the conference. Then I go thru the list clicking on each team to get to the team page, click on the team name to get to the team web site and check the schedule. I then use the back button to get back to the conference team list and go on to the next team. When I encounter a 2014 schedule I copy it’s address to the Big Soccer Forum. I have a check sheet to keep track of conferences and teams that I search.

The info on SIS is maintained by volunteers and thus occasionally not up to date, perhaps because you have not volunteered to keep your teams data up-to-date.

Also note that I am not sure that Charlie Corbett is going to advance SIS up to the 2014 season. You might want to encourage him or get involved with the computer programing aspects of maintaining the system: Charlie@soccerforacure.org

I hope this gives an idea of how an 82 year old finds the schedules.
    Enjoy, Everett

hykos1045 repped this.
  17. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    USC UPSTATE: upstatespartans.com/sports/w-soccer/2014-15/schedule

18. orange crusader

May 2, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
  19. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    I appears that the following schools are switching conferences this coming fall:

Colorado College From Conference USA To Mountain West
    Howard From Independent To Southwestern
    Maryland From ACC To Big Ten
    Rutgers From American Athletic To Big Ten
    Western Kentucky From Sun Belt To Conference USA

20. Got Jukes?

Got Jukes? Member

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    How can you have a true conference champ when you don't even play every team in your conference? Seems like some teams will have easier ride to make ACC Tourney, esp if they don't have to play some of the top ACC teams. Will this leave some top teams out because they had tougher schedule??