2014/17 Keisuke Honda @ A.C. Milan (ITA)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Dax, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Guys, he just came at Milan..it's too early to leave.

seolseol repped this.
  2. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Any word on if he'll start or not on Friday?

And yeah, stop talking about moving somewhere else. This is a good place for him.

3. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    he'll be on the bench

4. Harima83

Harima83 Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Still uncertain, he might play from the first minute.

5. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    yep you're right. I read that Poli was used in training but Seedorf says he has not decided... would be surprised anyway.

6. Harima83

Harima83 Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Still unofficial, but he starts.

Samurai Warrior and Keren repped this.
  7. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yellow card for breathing on a Roma player.

8. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Solid 80 minutes for him. Nothing special, but he was solid. Milan was a mess today so not much could be done.
    Looking forward to next week's game.

9. Clad

Clad Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    he was NOT solid at all. he made a few mistakes like
    -passing it to the opposing team
    -should of got second yellow card for handball
    -didnt create chances

if he was solid, he most likely would not have been subbed.

he use to make magical passes as cska and does for japan, like the magical passes that david silva can make. but at milan he LOST all of that. which is a real shame, it annoys me, creativity gone. though his ability to create chances is hindered by the fact that he doesnt play central midfield.

what annoys me is that the manager doesnt allow honda to take free kicks. kaka is a shadow of his former self and is not better than honda anymore. in my opinion honda should be playing central over kaka, neither should he take freekicks.

finally i think things will only get worse for honda at milan unless his allowed to play central. he isnt gonna be given a chance to play central. it kagawa's situation at united all over again. manager is playing honda out of position

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  10. Clad

Clad Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    also if i was a footballer i would NEVER play in the same team as balotelli.

he may have talent. but i always feel he affects the spirit of the entire team and causes problems in dressing room.

in football a player cannot be bigger than the manager. Balotelli shows his willing to publically humiliate managers by showing his anger to the manager in public.

this i feel affects the whole team. even jose mourinho got rid of balotelli, he brings more disadvantages for the team than advantages.

ANY TEAM WHICH HAS BALOTELLI IN IT, IS MORE LIKELY TO FAIL -there i said it. (because i think the spirit of the team is what allows lesser teams to beat bigger ones, with balotelli, a team has no spirit)

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  11. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    #1137 Samurai Warrior, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    Good post by @Clad

To sum it up:

Honda was bad in this game.

Milan has no game plan.

Milan isn't playing like a team, and instead depending on the players individual skills, and that is why Honda is looking bad, because he doesn't belong to this kind of football, he is a team-player, who is get used to short passing game and cohesion.

Instead Milan is playing like a group of gangsters, who definitely have the talent, but lacks discipline and team work (this is a habit among African, South American and Black players, which form the Majority of Milan's current team), so they need a coach to make them behave, but in this case their coach is also a gangster, who has the same problem as his players.

Even if Milan have a player like Xavi he will be looking bad.

The same could be said about Kagawa at Manchester United regarding the lack of game plan and team cohesion.

12. Clad

Clad Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    i agree. for some reason black players and african teams seem to lack discipline in this day and age (in the past when footballers were earning less, players were much more disciplined).

am not saying all black players lack discipline, but am gonna be blunt here (NOT RACIST): the black population just seems to have those destabalising characters amognst them more than any other race, even though the majority are good people.

BUT beleive me when i say this. one man can make a big difference. and its takes only one man to cause cohesion and tension in a team.

13. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Balotelli is on his way out for june, let's see what the future will bring to Honda.

14. Clad

Clad Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    how do you know this. also is he living on his own will. or is it that the manager doesnt want him?

15. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Totally agree with you.

16. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    usually, everytime you feel the need to say "not racist" after something, it's more likely racist.

naopon repped this.
  17. Clad

Clad Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    from experience i agree. so what do you think. is this one of the "usual cases", is my comment racist?

18. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    At least Kagawa finished his season better than the beginning. Honda case is worster and really he has no chance to end his season in a good way...

19. Gordon1995

Gordon1995 Member+

Oct 3, 2013
    Milan English speaking fans' forum not happy with him from what I saw.

20. gmonn

gmonn Member+

Dec 8, 2005
    Yes, it is. There is no reason to talk about race, especially putting one below another. You get crazy people like Suarez was, Cassano, Roy Keane, and they're just crazy individuals. Then comes Balotelli and suddenly we have to hear about the "black race." WTF.

21. Clad

Clad Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    i guess your right. i apologize.

but is it racist to say i think african teams lack discipline?

22. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Ok, for all of you expert analysts on here, how is Honda suppose to be at his best when Taarabt thinks he's Ronaldo, Kaka plays like a walking corpse, and Balotelli acts like an infant? I thought he did as well as he could have with zero help. Sure he wasn't amazing, but I don't think he was bad either.
    And he was subbed out because he just returned from injury.

And yes Clad, you are being very racist. There was a fantastic African player on the other team today (Gervinho). Race has nothing to do with anything.

scotch17 and nakata101 repped this.
  23. Clad

Clad Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    #1149 Clad, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    I apologise if i offended anyone. my comments were wrong.

Anyway to answer your question. Any team with balotelli in it, will notbe a united or spirited team.
    Unless honda is allowed to play centrally his situation at milan will just get worse, and if balotelli leaves i think its more likely that milan will work more as a team

p.s gervinho is a rubbish player. he was rubbish at arsenal and from what i saw he didnt do much against milan

24. BENJMNS

BENJMNS Member+

Jun 8, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Granted the guy is now playing in a much higher class of a league which goes hand in hand with better talent day in day out.

Maybe his potential as a player is leveling out? Disappointing? Yes. Reality heretofore? Perhaps.