2014/17 Keisuke Honda @ A.C. Milan (ITA)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Dax, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Man I want to order the jersey but am I getting too old for that? Besides the Milan US store is fulfilled by soccer.com and apparently doesn't offer the official patches...hrmmmmmm

2. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    naopon repped this.
  3. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. TODOROKI_11

TODOROKI_11 Member

Mar 1, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Football jerseys these days are very expensive. Prices are sky high. :eek:

(but i need to buy honda´s too):sneaky:

5. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    Buy next season's jersey.

6. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  7. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  8. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    [​IMG]
    Slutsky face.

9. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    His eyes got fked up bad

10. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/cal...-e-mezzo-abbiamo-soltanto-i-diritti-sportivi/

Galliani: "We had to lie for a while, now I'll tell the truth. He's in Japan to prepare the move. He'll be in Milan on the 30th of the december, we'll start training again by then. He signed for 3 years and half. June 2017. We don't have his image rights, only sports-related ones. The shirt n°10? He asked for it. We said all right. The expectations are very high. He's done extremely well until now"

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  11. Harima83

Harima83 Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
  12. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
  13. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hmm if nikkan's numbers are true his wage would be on a par with Higuain? Maybe the incentive for joining on a free is included here.

14. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hmm I don't think it's very likely. Balotelli gets 4 mln, that would make him one of the highest wage of the whole Serie A... if it's 5,5 as total max., like considering the bonuses on goals, assists and stuff, then it seems a bit more realistic.

15. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    This is a sum with tax included. If it's like I heard, 43%, then it would be around 3M in his pocket.

16. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Ah sorry, yeah like I heard it's 43% in Serie A. Then it's definitely realistic.

17. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano...l-milan-cosa-funziona-il-market-poolae-131015

Milan's Gandini at Milan Channel: "Yeah the hardship is about the work permit. The winter market actually opens exactly on the 3rd, the procedure will start and, as soon as possible, we'll get Honda's work permit. The player won't come to Milan before he has all the needed documents(note: this contradicts Galliani who said he was going to join on the 30th of December, dunno) so I don't think it will be before the 4th, 5th of January."

18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    One more bit from Galliani, for what's worth even if he's not the coach he claimed that "if Milan will play with the "tree"(4-3-2-1) he'll be on the right. Which would mean:

Montolivo, De Jong, ?
    Honda - Kakà
    Balotelli

edit: yeah it seems Galliani was talking about the offensive trio

19. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  20. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    So what happens to El Shaarawy now? Does he get sold or he's just gonna be a bench player?

In my opinion, it should be Honda, El Shaarawy, and Balotelli up front. Kaka can be a sub. Although it seems Kaka has done well so far in his return.

21. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Kakà has been their best player so far, he won't be benched. El Sharaawy just got injured, he'll be back just when Honda comes, and will be a sub anyway. There's also Champions League and Coppa Italia to play for him too...
    Many people would like to see Muntari benched and 4-2-3-1 anyway. De Jong, Montolivo, Kakà, Honda, El Sharaawy, Balotelli.

22. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    That 4-2-3-1 formation would be perfect. El Shaarawy is too much of a young talent to let rot on the bench in my opinion.