2013 Uniform Thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by -Kodemari, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
  2. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    LOL. I agree it struck me as a bit more suitable for Ryo Ishikawa than Ryo Miyaichi.

Simple is nice but I think you can go to extremes. The collar and the tight ring on the sleeves look like something straight off the rack at Brooks Brothers. In fact, I think I have an old IZOD polo shirt that looks identical to this - only with an alligator instead of a Sanga patch!

3. gifu richy

gifu richy Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Unfortunately we didnt get to see Kyotos new purple polo shirt today... only their away one which looked indifferent to most away uniforms.

Tottoris away uniform looks pretty good though I thought.

4. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Tottori are using Danish Hummel. Although not seen so much in many of their other clubshirts, Hummel are in Denmark mostly famous for designing Cool, Retro, modern clothes were Streetwear and Sportswear and tribal elements melts together. The Companys CEO and owner is also one of the most unique corporate leaders in Denmark, although being one of the richest in the country, he is a massively pierced, and tattooed guy wearing add bocchan style clothe and a shaved head because he likes to go to a Zen cloister now and then. But yes when I also saw Tottoris new uniform I also felt like....... wow thats cool although I prefer it more classical usually.

nipponbasse83 and Pjdawa repped this.
  5. CND_MARINO

CND_MARINO Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Ontario
    Club:
    Yokohama F Marinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Just saw the Sapporo away shirt for sale. It's horrid, I know everyone likes it but it's absolutely awful imo.

Thinking of grabbing a Tottori home kit if I can find one at Kamo.

6. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Its different........ its like Naras shirts which always been considered special, but it looks week and not powerfull as their home shirts....

CND_MARINO repped this.
  7. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    A matter of tastes, it'ss very original and it's something I would consider more than a home shirt which doesn't change much year to year.

8. CND_MARINO

CND_MARINO Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Ontario
    Club:
    Yokohama F Marinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    That is true, but Consodale have quite a nice design there.. like you said a matter of opinion. It's good though that they didn't just create a blank white kit like most JClubs have done in the past.

9. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Aww white can be OK especially Jubilos away retro Yamaha shirt for this year. On one hand I would like to have the cool home shirt for this year, on other hands that away shirt is soooooooo legendary...... anyways as Sanga Fan I shouldnt buy both a home and away shirt from Jubilo when I dont plan to do with Kyoto.

10. stefanole

stefanole Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hiroshima
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    [​IMG]
    That little star looks nice ;)

Whispered11 repped this.
  11. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    The star system is inlfation in Japan XD Hows Gambas 2 different size stars counted?

12. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    AFC > J League Champions = Emperors etc.

I was interested in that recently watching Kashiwa in Super Cup with their stars shaped in a triangle and me asking myself 'what's that for?' :D

Kashima's big star on the other hand comes from more titles than you could count with fingers of your both hands ;)

13. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    The star system is mess in japan, OK japan has not history enough for the italian system, but a simple german system could be OK to use.

14. CND_MARINO

CND_MARINO Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Ontario
    Club:
    Yokohama F Marinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I wish they would just stick to the Gold J emblem on the sleeve.

15. AkkaKenji8

AkkaKenji8 Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    didnt want to start a whole new thread, but where can I buy jerseys? I found a site that has some nice retro jerseys from '02, '06 '08, but I'm interested in finding some J League kits