2013 Sub-20 Sudamericano Official Thread

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Eber1990, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Now that the qualifiers are on a break, we can focus on next year's U-20 championship in Argentina from January 9 to February 3.

These are the players that I think should make it:

From Abroad:

Billy Viscarra (GK) - Vitoria - Brasil
    Carlos Branco Paniagua (DF) Sevilla - Spain
    Ramiro Daniel Claure (FW) Cadiz -Spain
    Luis Ali Vega (FW) Osasuna -Spain
    Alex Pontons (FW) Vercelli - Italy

*All of them in youth squads

From Bolivia:

Diego Zamora (GK) - Bolivar
    Enrique Flores (DF) - Universitario
    Robert Silva (MD) - Blooming
    Pedro Azogue (MD) - Oriente
    Miguel Suarez (FW) - Bolivar

- Other than that I have no idea of who should be on the list. But I have a feeling that most players from Bolivia are gonna come from Bolivar, Blooming and ofcourse the Bolivian team that won the gold medal at the youth olympics in 2009, and that also participates at the Sudamericano U-17 in 2011.

- I hope Azkargota can inspire these boys and do something interesting this time around, however the team is going to be anounced at the end of this month; Therefore there is only gonna be 2 months to get them ready...

2. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Glad to see there are so many kids in other countries. Am not too sure who will be called. I am feeling positive, even though it's strange feeling positive about a bolivian team. The thing is I dont know when was the last time a Bolivian u20 team had such a quality coach. No offense to any of the priors, but lets face it none have his credentials. I think he will have such a positive affect on our kids. Cant wait for the list!

3. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    The Baldivieso kid from Aurora... I think he has some skills.

4. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Don't forget Suarez from Dinamo Kiev.

5. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    http://www.eldeber.com.bo/vernotadeportes.php?id=121024234518
    I found this article about possible call ups for the U20, it looks like there is a good number of kids playing abroad. True we did forget about that kid at Dinamo Kiev, is he still under 20? If he is it would be great for us, he has been there for a long time now.
    Anyone know when the list comes out?

6. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  7. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    With the announcement of our squad for the friendly against Costa Rica, we see 3 new U-20 players that are most likely gonna be part of our U-20 team for next year, they are:

- Cristian Salinas (GK) Wilstermann
    - Luis Hurtado (MD) Blooming
    - Elder Cuéllar (FW) Destroyers

8. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivia's U-20 is going to play a hexagonal tournament in Peru at the beginning of December with Panama, Paraguay, and the host Peru. The list will be announced on Monday.

9. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    http://la-razon.com/marcas/vasco-llama-juveniles_0_1727227275.html

Sin Baldivieso
    En la lista de la FBF no aparece el mediocampista Mauricio Baldivieso, jugador de Aurora. Su padre, Julio César Baldivieso, dice que es una represalia.
    La nómina
    1. Guillermo Viscarra Oriente
    2. Pedro Doming Galindo Calleja
    3. Ricardo Hugo Sagardia Bolívar
    4. Stalin Taborga Cortez Bolívar
    5. José Luis Mendoza Wilstermann
    6. Christian Urdininea U-Sucre
    7. José Suárez Universitario-Beni
    8. Silver Andrés Revuelta Blooming
    9. Carlos Áñez Calleja
    10. Jaime Cornejo Aurora
    11. Alberto Justiniano Bolívar
    12.José Enrique Flores U-Sucre
    13. Denis Rivero Real Santa Cruz
    14. Stefano Kukoc Aurora
    15. Elder Cuéllar Destroyers
    16. Mario Parrado San José
    17. Luis Hurtado Blooming
    18. Robert Silva U-Sucre
    19. Bismark Algarañaz U-Santa Cruz
    20. Sergio Justiniano Real América
    21. Miguel Suárez Bolívar
    22. Luis Banegas Libertad
    23. Álvaro Espíndola Bolívar
    24. José Muñoz U-Sucre
    25. Wálter Ruiz U-Potosí
    26. Carlos Ávila Libertad
    27. Diego Rojas Real Santa Cruz
    28.Carlos Melgar Argentinos Juniors
    29. Luis Rodríguez Wilstermann

10. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Stalin! Bismark! Silver!

11. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I don't see any players in Europe on the call up. So the baldiviesos shouldn't feel to offended

12. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I like Azkargota and all but he's being shady on the Baldivieso issue, yesterday he basically said he's not getting called cuz he's only 16 and he wont be able to handle the U-20 players from other teams... which is a bullshit excuse cuz he played over 15 games in our league this season (scored 3 goals) with way older players, and he still manages to make a difference... Azogue is only 17, is only 1 year difference, I dont hear him b!tching about him...

All I'm saying is that this boy shouldn't be hold responsible for his dad's actions.

vivabolivar repped this.
  13. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I agree that Azkargota shouldnt hold up the boy like that, but, at the same time it's not good for the team psyche when you have one of the parents going on national news and continue to bash the coach. Baldivieso needs to know which fights to pick and which to sit, specially when he knows it could affect him. Again, not saying what he's doing is 100% ok, it's not, but as i coach i want complete cohesiveness between me and my players.

Bolivianfuego and Eber1990 repped this.
  14. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Then at least Azkargota should have the balls to say it as it is, and not make up bullshit excuses.

- I agree on your point tho, you want harmony and concentration in your team

15. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    What happened to those kids plaing in Europe? And I don't see Azogue on the list, is there more call ups pending or is this where he starts to make cuts only? Am not sure what to think about this list, and Baldivieso deserves a shot.

16. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    well I guess el vigoton is looking for a messi when he said "jugadores de impacto" when he talked about edivaldo rojas, pedriel, etc... I guess the same applies with the other kids in Europe like Ali vega, and the kid in italy... I really wanted to see the Ali Vega from osasuna. But, the Baldivieso kid not being called up is bull shit... the age is not an issue here. that kid has probably started more games than some of the kids on that list.

Vigoton .... erggg

17. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    He's started because his dad is the coach. There's no 16yr olds in the country or many countries in the world that are regular starters for their countries top tier league. It's not because he's some Messi like player it's because his dad gives him every opportunity to succeed. I don't blame him, if that was my kid I'd do the same, and Mauricio is really good but he's good because of the opportunities he's been given and his hard work.

There are other kids in the country who were at his same development level 2 years ago that never got a shot and never will. I don't mind him not being called up, he's still only 16 he's got a long way to go and a lot to learn, Bigoton knows what he's doing.

Added bonus that papa Baldi probably cursed up a storm when he saw his kid not called up:laugh:

Bolivianfuego and Dustyvinyl repped this.
  18. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    this list is for the hexagonal to be played in 2 weeks in Peru, with Paraguay, Panama, and Peru. that's why there are so many not being called yet... so we should see the players from Europe at the end of December.

sergtp repped this.
  19. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Its true. That's why Azogue wasn't called up yet, because he's been so regular with his club. In the final list I am hoping that he will include Baldivieso.

20. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    So Bolivia sucked at the quadrangular in Peru, they beat twice only a local team that played instead of Ecuador that couldn't make it.

Bolivia (3) Loreto (0)
    Panama (2) Bolivia (0)
    Peru (3) Bolivia (0)
    Bolivia (4) Loreto (1) -Miguel Suarez scored 3 goals on this match.

Hopefully with the kids coming from abroad we get a decent team for the sudamericano, or we're doomed!

21. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  22. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Azogue and Baldivieso should join.

23. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    What was the expectations going into this Quadrangular? Did Azkargorta think we had a chance to even compete?
    They had the team for less than a month, no players from Europe, no players from the league, and to top if off they probably made the line up in the bus on the way to the games. Great preparation as usual. I know its only friendlies, but am tired of the same crap. I though Azkargorta would do things different!

24. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You can't expect one man to completely change results in the course of less than a year. He has very little to work with the way the FBF's been handling things for years

25. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Los jugadores que se entrenarán desde el 17 en Santa Cruz, son Guillermo Viscarra (Victoria de Bahía), Pedro Galindo (Calleja), Diego Zamora (Bolívar), Cristian Salinas (Wilstermann), Hugo Sagardia (Bolívar), Stalin Taborga (Bolívar), José Luis Mendoza (Wilstermann), Silver revuelta (Blooming), Carlos Añez (Calleja), Alberto Justiniano (Bolívar), Luis Hurtado (Blooming), Robert Silva (Universitario de Sucre), Miguel Suárez (Bolívar), Luis Banegas (Bolívar), José Muñoz (Universitario), Carlos Zabala (Blooming), Luis Rodríguez (Wilstermann), Rodrigo Vargas (Oriente), Jaime Arrascaita (Bolívar), Pedro Azogue (Oriente), Pablo Pedraza (Blooming), Dany Bejarano (Oriente), Diego Rodríguez (Oriente), Gerardo Castellón (Ciclón), Alex Pontons (Pro Vercelli-Italia), Carlos Paniagua (Sevilla-España).Ricardo Vaca (Recreativo-España

http://www.laprensa.com.bo/diario/a...ca-a-vaca-pontons-y-paniagua_39751_63766.html

These are the names of the U-2o players that will represent Bolivia this coming January. Overall, pretty good list in my opinion. I would only say that Baldivieso and Luis Ali(Osasuna) are missing, the rest seem to be there.