2013 Gold Cup

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by slaminsams, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jair8

jair8 Member

Sep 8, 2012
    california
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    i just got to say we got one of the, if not THE most loyal fan base in the world....
    It is one thing to be a spaniard or brzilan....they will always have a shot, but us...the salvadorian fan may never and i mean eveeerrrrr (really hope im wrong) see a tittle of any sort, and yet there we are...game in and game out.
    Here is to you, greatest fan in the world

R9Kevinr9, mavericks67 and Guanaco_pride repped this.
  2. Mapo818

Mapo818 Member

Mar 21, 2008
    Van Nuys , CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Grimmjow316 and R9Kevinr9 .

I do believe in dustin. i do like his vision of the field , his movement without the ball..

I don't think the Coach or his teammates explore his strength..

People expect dustin to be defensive midfielder or be the next Jamie Alas or next messi.. whichever it is, ,... impossible..

Realistic , Dustin will be his own enemy or improve... im not counting him out just yet

3. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I'm not discarding him or anything negative of the sort what I'm saying is that at this point and time he isn't an option worth calling up maybe in a year or so pending on how he does in his current club. What has hurt Dustin is the image people still carry from the U20 which is sad because he was crap in the U23 and everyone blamed the coaching which wasn't the case as his recent NT work has shown his lack of continuity in a club has stunted him. If you watch the the games he played they feed him the ball and he would keep turning it over instead of a simple back pass he would easily be pressured (sure you can make a case of the others as well) but he had guys around him to dump the ball off to.

If he can stay stable get playing time and avoid any serious injury then sure call him up but as it is right now either coming off the bench seems like the best option.

Mapo818 repped this.
  4. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010

Please stop saying people thought he would be the next Messi. No one realistically thought he would ever be that and suggesting it is ridiculus

el_cuscatleco repped this.
  5. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Not even remotely true because he doesn't play that position. We expect him to live up to the hype which has been sadly not the case. He's been poor. Please show me an instance of vision or movement in the Mayor not sub selecciones.

el_cuscatleco repped this.
  6. CoconutSoda

CoconutSoda Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Side view of the fight lol

go to the 40 second mark
    I though the poor guy probably went 3 rows down but he went like 10 lol

7. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I think "peleas" should be in the NSR....Sad ppl fighting

8. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    That guy falling down 10 rows, and the guy using his belt to fight. Priceless :ROFLMAO: