2013/2015 Sotan Tanabe @ CE Sabadell FC \ Yukiya Sugita @ Hercules Alicante (ESP) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Dax, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    wow... source? or just rumor?

If I'm not mistaken appart from Tanabe there is only 1 more non-EU player, so nobody needs to leave.

If this Hiroki Kawano is just another Tanabe, they better save the effort and not even send him... Sabadell is in a very dangerous situation and they can't start experimenting with new players.
    In fact the other day in the radio commentators were saying "it would be bad if they changed Tanabe for another player... after we took the time to teach Tanabe how things are done here".

2. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Read it on Nikkan Sports. Didn't talk about Tanabe
    yes he is another Tanabe

3. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Kawano is a better player than Tanabe.

4. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Dunno man, he's barely played this year too... I hope he's more successful

5. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I have links to stream both matches today, as TV is broadcasting them and you can just watch from the official channels directly.

CE Sabadell - Zaragoza (18:00)
    http://www.tv3.cat/3alacarta/html5/#/directes/esport3/
    (Click "tanca" on top to close the menu)

Alcorcón - Hércules (18:15)
    http://www.lasexta.com/directo/_2012090400053.html
    Alternative: http://www.atresplayer.com/directos/television/lasexta/

You might not see anything sometimes during the day as they often stop broadcasting online if there is no content, but they will definitely broadcast the games :)

Time zone is Mainland Europe (UTC +1) The usual for Spain, France, Italy, Germany, etc.

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Thanks!
    I should be back home around that time, I'll check it. I wonder if the first stream is available outside spain though? We'll see

7. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yeah I worried about that too but a friend from England confirmed it works.
    Anyway I recommend you to watch Hércules... because for Sabadell, Tanabe will probably just play 10 minutes as usual. If he is warming up I'll tell you in this topic, but watching Sugi will be much more rewarding as he is likely to be on the starting eleven again.

8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Falcón; Juanma Ortíz, Pamarot, Carbonell, Peña; Yuste, Sissoko; Sardinero, Sugi, Eldin; Portillo

OishiiUdon repped this.
  9. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Broadcast available!! it took a long time... they just made the channel available right now... I was worried.

Tanabe on the bench as usual.

10. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    As suspected, the links don't work here, unfortunately. And sorry, before I wrote "the first link" but yeah I was talking only about Hercules' match... neither seem to work. It says that "el contenido al que intentas acceder no se puede reproducir porque tiene restricciones geograficas", as expected
    But I found another one, so no problem

11. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  12. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    #62 Dax, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
    That's the one who says "el contenido al que intentas acceder no se puede reproducir porque tiene restricciones geograficas"
    but I'm watching it with one on firstrow

nngh could've had an assist after 16'...

13. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    HT - Sabadell 0 - 0 Zaragoza
    Sabadell missed a penalty kick... I doubt Tanabe will play much in this context.

That assist by Sugi would have been great. And the shot by Portillo was awesome, nice save too by the GK.

14. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Sabadell scored a great goal (the guy who missed the PK)

For Hércules... substitution, Sugi out :( Couldn't do much today.

EDIT: Tanabe comes in! He'll have 15 minutes.

15. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    OishiiUdon repped this.
  16. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Great!!! Thank you so much Dax !!!! now I can show my support directly to him :D

Full time for both games, let's talk about it a little bit.

Hércules won 0-2, which is great to try to get out of the relegation zone. Unfortunately Sugi was not playing when they scored but he had his chances, and the commentators said he is 1st division material, he just needs time.

Sabadell 1 - 0 Zaragoza
    The match was good and there were many chances. They totally deserved win.
    The new coach has been crucial to lift their mood, and he also has been giving minutes to Tanabe from the beginning.

Now I want to talk about Tanabe, as I see him improving. I have to say I was quite impressed today.
    Tanabe didn't score or show any crazy skills, but you can definitely see he is becoming a different player, at least in terms of attitude.

He played for 15 min. + added time. He soon had his first chance after a bounce, he went towards the ball and made a header that could have been a goal, but it was lacking power... like he didn't want to score or something...
    Then, on the next play, he had the ball and tried a dribbling with no success, he lost the ball but something happend inside his mind and he realized he had to fight to get the ball back. When he did, the crowd cheered him a lot, and at this very moment he became a different player.

From that point, he started running and pressuring the defenders, stealing the possession and participating in good attacks, and then out of nowhere he made an excellent cross that his mate couldn't reach, but it would have had all the chances to become a goal as it fell in a deadly position.
    Everybody has been questioning whether Tanabe is good at all, and saying not very positive stuff, so maybe what he really needed was support and some love from the crowd. Of course, players need to feel supported in order to perform well.

I can say I saw a good Tanabe today. I'm sure he is happy, the team is happy, and the crowd is happy.
    Nice weekend :)

17. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  18. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I didn't pay much attention to that, but you are right.... lol
    But there's something more suspicious than his weird Japanese.... it's his native level of Spanish omg who on earth is managing that account?

19. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Tanabe will have some mates visiting from the land of the rising sun...

http://www.consadole-sapporo.jp/news/2013/12/015845.html

Basically, Tatsuki Nara (defender at Consadole Sapporo) will be participating in some test matches for potential new players in Sabadell.

A Japanese defender... that can be very risky. It's hard for the fans to get mad at a forward, but too easy to get mad at a defender... just sayin'...

20. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    LOL
    I didn't even bother reading it since spanish is easy as heck for me but... :ROFLMAO:
    indeed it's funny, I wonder who's doing it for him
    as for Nara, I'm definitely not sure a defender from J2 would be a nice pick for a relegation struggling side

21. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    You should be less sensitive about what people think.

22. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    You should know in Spain what people think is what people say xD therefore, if supporters think a player sucks, they will tell him at the stadium shouting on his face, and if that player is Japanese his self confidence is likely to be damanged, just like Tanabe's story can tell us, which I wrote in one of the previous posts.

You should really go to a Spanish second division game... it's even more competitive than first division games.
    First division is classy, second division is just hell. -> Not the best place for a young inexperienced Japanese.

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  23. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Sugita scores!!!!

24. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Sugi started from the bench today but scored a goal!

Final Result: Lugo 1 - 3 Hércules.

He was substituted in at 62', and scored at 75'. The match was not broadcasted on TV so I can't tell you much more for now.

25. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Final whistle, Tenerife 0 - 3 Sabadell.
    Tanabe played for 35 minutes but didn't do much, as the team was already winning by 3.

Good result :) see you again in January.