2012 J League Transfer and Rumor thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by fc koshigaya, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    btw it flew under the radar but Jubilo Iwata have signed Riki Kitawaki, the japanese guy with a venezualian mother. He was playing for Paraguay's Tacuary.

2. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  3. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  4. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  5. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    that's sooooo not exciting.

6. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I don't know why you're against him moving to Hannover. The squad is good, this year they reached 1/4 of EL and before they were 4th in 2010-2011.
    Better going to Hannover and playing than going in Dortmund and not playing.

7. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He's just jealous that they aren't going to France. ;)

8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    now THAT wouldn't be exciting :p
    anyway, same for me. I just want him to play, yes I would have loved to see him at Dortmund because with the CL+Cup+League he would have got playtime, but I'm sure he has his good reasons.

9. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    On a serious note, I think Hannover is one of maybe 3, 4 clubs in Germany who have a healthy policy relying on young and coming players mostly, not stars *in combination with* a competent coach, whose work has already been bearing fruits and is establishing the club at above midtable-level, plus their fanbase is not too demanding.

Re: why doesn't he go to some other country?
    It's interesting that there are 9 Japanese in Germany out of whom 5, 6 are producing consistent performances (which is a good rate comparing even to Brazilian footballers), and still the only players seemingly talked about at clubs of other major European leagues are Kagawa and Honda, and not players who are still to be 'discovered' by Europe. Tells me a lot about their scouting (or maybe the requirement of their 'scouted' players to have crowd-pleasing names).

10. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  11. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  12. KATO

KATO Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Manchester
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  13. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Too early for Iwanami.

14. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  15. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Seriously ... Not just France ... But that's just boring. Next what Frankfurt, Berlin ? Do we have a guy in Karsluhe ? Quick we need a japanese there.

Hannover makes the same effect as Sienna, Nancy or Birmingham City : nothing. But good for him.

Iwanami will be tested by PSV let's see how it works, if he gets a contract there and play with the first team nobody will regret it.

16. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Instead of blaming the players why aren't you putting the blame on the clubs?

It seems like the Germans clubs are the only ones who are actually pursuing J-League players seriously.

We've heard about "interest" from non-German clubs, but we haven't seen any activity. It's always the German clubs who are the ones to act and not the Italian, Spanish, etc clubs.

The fact is that the Germans have gotten over the prejudice for Japanese players and have embraced the wild idea that "hey, Japanese players might actually be good".

Unfortunately there is still this silly belief in other countries that Japanese players aren't good or are for "marketing" purposes. Whenever a Japanese player is linked with a non-German club, you see the typical response from their fans. "Oh he's not very good, but they probably want him for marketing purposes" or "He's Asian so he can't compete in this league".

Until this prejudice is eliminated from other countries, Germany will be the premier destination for all Japanese players.

17. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    couldn't have said it better.

19. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    oh guys ... It was just a rant, kinda like why is this raining today. I'm well aware of it. Still hoped Sakai would end up elsewhere and I like the guy too much to be excited by a transfer to Hannover even though it's a good club as sc-f said.

20. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I think that an advantage of going to the Eredivise is that their clubs are much more inclined to play young players.

Of course, Iwanami would not be in the first team if he was to sign a contract, but I think that in terms of youth development, the Eredivise may be the best league in Europe to go to.

21. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  22. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Iwanami may decline PSV's offer as Nishino plans on promoting him permanently to the first team.

23. KATO

KATO Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Manchester
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I hope Nishino comes back, the league needs someone like him, but not sure of Vissel is the right destination.

One of the hardest teams to predict every week.

24. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Ueda looks to be joining Frontale.

Can't believe that they resorted to using Inamoto at CB last match.

25. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    They really didn't have to, the formation was so weird with the old Ito as a side back and Yusuke Tanaka as a volante ... wtf. It felt like Kazama never watched Frontale before ...
    Anyway that's a good place for his development, they're loaded with CB (Jeci, Morishita, Igawa, Ito) but nobody has been convicing enough so far.