2012 J League Transfer and Rumor thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by fc koshigaya, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    he won the world cup in 1978 after all.

2. Emperor_Norton

Jun 14, 2007
    kicker (print edition) reports that Kiyotake`s transfer to Nuremberg is perfect. The transfer fee will be around 1 million euros and the deal will be announced soon.
    Nuremberg is also interested in signing Inui from Bochum, but the alleged transfer fee of 3 million euros might be a hindrance (Nuremberg`s most expensive player to-date is Charisteas who was signed for 2.5 million euros in 2007).
    Usami remains an option as well.

3. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    woa, if they buy all these players, in exchange i'll buy all their shirts. :cool:
    (esp. since I like these players anyways)

4. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I never said Josimar was good though.

if Cerezo are looking for a player who is just better than him then they've really lowered their standards.

The only thing that Kempes has contributed so far is a goal against a shite team.

How is it that a striker on a highly offensive team has not had more than two shots in one ggame so far?

I guess that could be excused if he contributed to the flow of play but he doesnt . He's a poacher who waits for service from his teammates.

5. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    he had 15 goals last year (even though he was criticized by the fans) in the Brazilian Serie A so it's hard to criticize Cerezo, they tried to bring a valuable foreigner. So far I agree with you, it isn't working, kinda like Despotovic they struggle with the pace of the league.

6. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway

Yeah, he should be more involved, but I guess a no.9's main job is to be a poacher. And if he can manage to do that on a more regular basis from now on then it can still be ok. Some players need more time to gel into a team and a new playing style than others, so I think its too early to judge him.

And as Saku says, he was a relative success in Brazil, and few clubs in Japan should have better knowledge about the Brazilian league and players than Cerezo.

But then again, they didnt do a good job last season with Pimpao. Fabio Lopes was decent, but not a HUGe success by any means.

7. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Please don't put compare Kempes with Despotovic! :p

Only challenged by the hopeless Diogo of Tokushima ( previous Consadole), there isnt any more hopeless foreign striker in Japan than him.

Look at his miss in the pre-season match against Toyama here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Q8Hnv20U4&feature=player_embedded"]2012?02?17?REDS TV GGR 0215TM vs?????? - YouTube[/ame]

8. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Diogo hahahahahaha we laughed so much last year thanks to him. I'm not sure he coult cut it in the JFL.

9. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    You just cant be a pure poacher in Japan and expect to do well.

10. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Haha, so did most of the fans on Atsubetsu / Sapporo Dome I remember=)

I wonder what Tokushima saw in him who decided to bring him in in their attempt to win promotion...:eek:

11. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    [​IMG]

Former Red's player Sanou is practicing with Sanga

12. Emperor_Norton

Jun 14, 2007
    Well, I am also excited to see Kiyotake, Usami and Inui in the Bundesliga next season - and I am a German football fan. However, I doubt that Nuremberg will sign both Usami and Inui. IMO they will get one of them while the other one will go to a different BL team.

It`s really amazing how many Japanese players have come to the BL in recent years. Keep it coming - they really add quality to the league.

13. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  14. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    ........so what do we all think of this idea:

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/105/main/2012/04/13/3032800/j-league-considers-lifting-transfer-restrictions-for-under

Only real bad side is I could imagine the J2 title race being influenced quite quickly.

Say one club is going toward relegation to the JFL (which is happening now); then they all of a sudden loan 3-5 promising J1 U23 players and then save themselves.

Or same could be said for a leading J2 team. Though I do like the idea of younger players of big teams getting time elsewhere.

15. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I could accept it if it was for U-21 players. U-23 is very different and I disagree with this, it's a mess.

16. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hannover and Dortmund have made official offers for Hiroki Sakai.

Chievo, FC Porto, Sporting CP, and some Dutch clubs were interested in him.

17. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    hopefully he watched Pisczek do his thing. Hannover, meh. FC Porto, why not.

18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Any link to the article? Just curious.

19. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    It'll be out in a couple of hours.

20. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Always skeptical about interest from Portuguese clubs. It never happened except for Soma joining Maritimo (for free).

21. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  22. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Between these two. FC Porto would be good .

23. Emperor_Norton

Jun 14, 2007
    If Thomas Kroth gets involved in the deal, the choice will be between Hannover and Dortmund and I think Hannover offers a better perspective for Sakai.

24. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  25. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--