Rumor: 2012-2013 Brazilian Transfer/Rumors Thread

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by leonidas, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Corinthians CB Castan signed with Roma for 5.5 mil euros. He will play on thursday though.

2. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    He's going to be sorely missed if we make it to the CWC.

3. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Forlan moving from Inter to Inter. Hell of an offensive team they are putting together if true. Rumors of clubs making offers for Oscar though. I hope he stays.

4. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    They can't field Forlan, Damião, Dagoberto, Oscar, D'Alessandro and Dátolo at the same time. Someone is likely to move..

5. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    its just rumors. Inter can't afford Nilmar. Inter are offering around 5 million euros, Villarreal are asking for 8 million euros, but Forlan would come on a free.. so thats possible. I don't think Inter get Nilmar though.

6. Fellini

Fellini Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Pa - USA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I wonder why Inter let him go on a free transfer? I was under the impression that he was still a good cb, although older now. I hope he does well at Juventus.

7. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    rumour : Wagner ; to club MIY(a Turkish super league club 'Mersin Idman Yurdu).

8. Ribo_2006

Ribo_2006 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Uk
    Forlan confirmed to Internacional!!! Jesus, thats some attacking threat. Great news for the Brasileirão, I feel Forlan still has alot to offer, (just turned 33) he looks after himself and is still very fit. Only need to watch Uruguay to see that, Inter completed messed him up. Playing Forlan as an attacking winger i mean wtf. 3 year deal, 2mil a season, that's a fair contract imo and Inter will get alot of value for money with that guy. Wonder if he'll recieve a large turnout at his unveiling and i'm also intrested to see if many shirts fly off the shelf's.

9. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    ESPN On the Move Blog:

10. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Elano to Grêmio, Miralles to Santos.

11. BOSNAINTER

BOSNAINTER Member

krajina
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Feb 17, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    is demiao from inter pa any good i think that we send forlan to inter to get 1st option for demiao

12. Muurad

Muurad Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Doesn't Corinthains have a clause that says they must agree for any Paulinho transfer to go through? I remember reading about that.

13. BOSNAINTER

BOSNAINTER Member

krajina
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Feb 17, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    paulinho looks to be ours for 8 mill or something but if this guys is comming and poli leaving i would rather have poli but i think we sighed him

14. Ribo_2006

Ribo_2006 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Uk
    Good business for Corinthians, that should enable them to strengthern the attack with Nilmar or a quality european FC. They desperately need too anyhow.

15. Muurad

Muurad Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Paulinho would be silly to leave if he wants a shot at the NT imo.

Also, Corinthians only have 10% of his rights so they're hardly making any money out of this.

16. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Ganso is gonzo. Hoping he doesnt go to the EPL. IMO he will never make it there.

17. Ribo_2006

Ribo_2006 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Uk
    Some press here in england are reporting Chelsea have signed Oscar for 25mil from inter. :O, thats a great deal for internacional imo.

18. Muurad

Muurad Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Yup. Oscar is good, but that's really paying premium on Chelsea's part.

He'll need to have time to transition to the EPL too imo, esp physically.

19. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    As Chelsea fans, we're pretty surprised by a potential Oscar purchase, though optimistic. If we are actually buying him, he'll probably have a decent chance to get used to the Premier League next season - we're bring in so many new young players (Marin, Hazard, DeBruyne) it's unlikely management expects us to win right away; just finish 4th.
    I've seen him play a few games for Brazil - where is his preferred position? I thought he played a bit deeper than a traditional #10, is that right?

20. Ribo_2006

Ribo_2006 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Uk
    Doesnt really affect inter ethier, 25mil richer, Forlan coming in. Id be very, very pleased if I was a fan of imternacional, it hardly affects them on the pitch imo, and with that income they could comfortably buy an established international for half that fee.

21. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    When I first saw him for the Brazil u20's in the WC, he played deeper than a traditional 10. For his club, I've seen him play higher like a typical 10. For Brazil, he's supposed to be a typical 10 but he impacts the game from deep or high. He has a good work rate compared to most 10's and helps win the ball back.

I assume his preferred position is 8 [as opposed to a 10 or a 4 [volante]] just by the way he plays the game. I think he's fit in a 4-4-2 next to Mikel for example. I think he'd fit as Lampards understudy as well. I dont even remember what Chelsea's home formation is, but if its that 4-2-3-1 they used through the CL latter stages, he's probably going to either play as the CAM.

22. Muurad

Muurad Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Played wide as a fake winger or a 2nd AM in Inter - as a '10' in Brazil NT - and as an Iniesta-type player for the U-20 NT.

23. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Interesting, I hadn't realized he could play as a "fake winger". Thanks for the info.

24. IVO !

IVO ! Member

Feb 25, 2009
    RIO AND CHICAGO
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  25. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004