2012/18 Yuto Nagatomo @ Inter Milan (ITA/CL)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Whispered11, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    [​IMG]

Did he have the occasion of being the captain? I didn't notice it.

2. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Alvaro Pereira is coming to Inter and that will be a huge problem for him to have starting ambitions, If Maicon doesn't leave.

Also, Serie A just approved a reform that allows 12 players to stay on the bench (again not a good thing for him imho).
    ... wtf

3. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    For me he has NO rivals in the actual Serie A. Even Maicon had more debacle than Yuto in the last season.
    He deserves his side line, and he will defend it with all his spirit (and he has a HUGE spirit :D).

4. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I really like him. I would love to see him with UC Sampdoria shirt.

5. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Don't feel offended but it would be a rejection for him from Inter to any other club except AC Milan or Juventus FC (in Italy).

Obviously his (better) final destination can be only Barca. But probably Kagawa will try to anticipate him :ninja:

6. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Is Alvaro Pereira a RB or LB?

7. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    he's a left back.
    If Maicon leaves, Yuto will become a RB this season.

edit: Stramaccioni is playing Zanetti as LB tonight -_-

8. DerBogen

DerBogen Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yuto would be a sure starter this season I think. He is a normal starter and played in most of the games very well,sure some games he would be super sub or bench,but the last 2 seasons he was a normal starter player,lets wait but I have no doubts.

9. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    you don't understand the situation I guess. If Maicon doesn't leave, he will Not be a starter. Inter has payed over 10mlns for Pereira, lol...
    but I think Maicon will leave...

10. TODOROKI_11

TODOROKI_11 Member

Mar 1, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Bench against FC Vaslui.

11. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    hahaha get raped Stramaccioni. He's in since another player got injured

12. SugarDaddySean

Feb 12, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nagatomo doing his thing down the left flank and almost got an assist to Sneijder I believe(my feed is horrible), his shot hit off the inside of the right post and out...Inter up 1-0

13. TODOROKI_11

TODOROKI_11 Member

Mar 1, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He´s one of their best players right now.

Strama needs to stop doing retarded options and leave yuto alone at LB.

Dax repped this.
  14. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    damn he almost got an assist but Palacio hit the post.

15. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Maicon will probably go to Real or ManCity.
    But Stramaccioni doesn't trust so much on him, so he'll be on and off the pitch.

16. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    since he join Inter, there have been several Coaches that doubted him and wouldn't start him, but time and time again, he proved he can adapt and resilient and played his heart out and had been one of the best players for Inter. Stram. probably wouldn't play him now, but soon he'll have to because Nagatomo always give the team something extra in the attacking third. Nagatomo will just win his spot back again and again.

seolseol repped this.
  17. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    lol, that's true. If Yuto won't manage to grab his starting spot than who else on this globe would do ;)

18. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Maicon is a finished player. He is living on the past glories, and that's why he will be ever the starter RB.
    But Yuto is better than this fatty, out of any ambitions, brazilian ex champion.
    I hope Stramaccioni will understand it and let Maicon go to warm Real bench or wherever he wish.

19. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    You guys probably are missing the overall picture, which is ok, since you don't follow Serie A.
    When Yuto joined Inter, the sideback was... Chivu. Chivu isn't even a sideback. So it was natural that he proved to be better (and it would have been a disaster if he couldn't do it -_- ). Sometimes Zanetti takes his place though - just like yesterday - but luckily the managers usually think he's better on the midfield.
    Then last season Jonathan was bought, but proved to be not that good and was even loaned to Parma. Even now, Yuto is ahead to Jonathan and that is very good.
    So, last season, nothing changed.
    This time things are different. Pereira is considered by Inter a class sideback and they payed 10 mlns for him. He will play, and there is Zero doubt about this, just like Guarin is playing now.

Really: It's not about winning the spot, guys. It's like... "hierarchy". He isn't exceptional yet in defense while he's really good in offense. But... he's japanese. And yes, it does make it harder. He's not considered "a champion" by Inter fans. He simply has no way to get ahead of Maicon or Pereira. Again, it has Nothing to do with his real skills and only to do with Inter... "image". I don't know how to describe it.

No, if Maicon doesn't leave you'll never see Yuto ahead of Maicon. Reason: because it's not about who's better. It just would be "a scandal" among the fans. Maicon is what you call a "senator" and as such is treated, unfortunately. Just like you almost never see Cambiasso out. It's not "for the fans", it would be a scandal in the dressing room probably too.

20. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    You remember me some of the reasons cuz I hate my country football league.
    Nothing to add...
    Oh well I pray for Maicon transfer of course :D

Whispered11 repped this.
  21. bookspooce

bookspooce New Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
  22. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    lol it is not true, at all, it's a mistranslation. Cassano is a moron, an ignorant idiot, and infact he always treats Yuto as some kind of mascot. I even saw a piece of his conference and he was laughing when he said that. (He said that Nagatomo was his "whim" - can't translate better)

Whispered11 repped this.
  23. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    uh oh, talking about more important things, Maicon was NOT included in the squad list for Serie A's first match. It means that he's going to be sold.

24. bookspooce

bookspooce New Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Ah, thanks.

25. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Here's the video (Yuto's part is from 2:17)

It would be safer if that crazy man didn't mention him. You'll never know what he wanted to say with this kind of personality.