2012/15 Takashi Inui @ Eintracht Frankfurt (GER/EL)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Good luck to him

2. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    he already did the medical check and sign? I don't think so, right? (not that I except anything to happen lol)

edit: lol looks like youtube doesn't care too

3. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    http://www.eintracht.de/aktuell/38324/

It's pretty much done as confirmed on their club website. Same situation with Kagawa. They announced it early, but still need to finish some things.

4. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Good luck to Inui, he will do just fine.

5. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yeah I think he will do fine. So talented.

6. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    No doubt about him, he is and great player now he ll show it to the Bundesliga and perhaps with good plays he gets his chances at the NT also

7. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    It seems that the final fee is 1.8 mln €
    gg Bochum

8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Official.
    3 years
    Shirt n° 8 :cool:

"Ich habe letzte Saison schon von beiden geschwärmt", sagte Eintracht-Trainer Armin Veh auf einer Pressekonferenz vor der ersten Trainingseinheit. Den 24 Jahre alten Inui nannte Veh den "besten Spieler der Zweiten Liga letzte Saison." Der offensive Mittelfeldspieler erzielte für den VfL Bochum sieben Tore in 30 Partien.
    Anyone knows it this means that the coach said that Inui was the best player of the last season in the 2.Bundesliga?

9. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    dont know if he really said so, but yes it means "Inui was the best player of 2. Bundesliga last season"

first training starting right now

10. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    That's the only thing that I also can understand. But it's not clear to me if it's the coach saying this or just something in the article (I see you're from Germany though so...) can you translate all the paragraph?

11. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    seems a news article? so just sum up by journalist as it looks, anyway:

"I already was enthusiastic about both last season", Eintracht coach Veh said on press conference before first training. He called the 24years old Inui "the best player of 2. Bundesliga last season". The offensive midfielder scored 7 goals in 30 matches for VFL Bochum.

so, not much as you see ;)

12. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Great, even 3 years contract is great not too long and therefor if he excells he can transfer to even better club soon ;)

Cause Eintracht may go back to 2. German League

13. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  14. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    involved in 3 of the 4 goals? a pretty good performance.

15. Emperor_Norton

Jun 14, 2007
    Today, kicker published an extensive interview with Inui in its print edition:

(Pardon me for my English - it`s a little bit rusty)

kicker: Mr Inui, how often do you speak with Shinji Kagawa on the phone, after he went from B.Dortmund to Manchester United?

TI: We have talked about the changes which were ahead of us during our pre-season camp. We phone each other frequently.

kicker: Did he send you best wishes after your transfer to the 1st BL?

TI: After the transfer was certain, Shinji phoned and congratulated me.

kicker: Kagawa`s 2nd season at Dortmund was outstanding. You are also ahead of your 2nd season in Germany. Do you think you can get a similar boost?

TI: It`s impossible to foresee what will happen. But I will give my best to achieve something in the BL.

kicker: Did you have a "culture shock" when you you came to Bochum from Japan in August 2011?

TI: No, Jong Tae-Se has helped me to integrate. Internationally, he plays for North Korea, but his mother tongue is Japanese. Additionally he speaks German and English well.

kicker: How about your foreign language skills?

TI: I can`t speak English at all, I understand some German but find it hard to communicate.

kicker: Do you find it hard to learn German?

TI: When I played for Bochum, Kagawa and I often went to German classes together. Recently, however, I did not have this opportunity and I don`t have a teacher anymore.

kicker: You don`t speak English, little German, Eintracht doesn`t have an interpreter - how do you understand coach Armin Veh`s tactical directives?

TI: Of course, I don`t understand everything because of the language barrier, During the match I understand somehow what he expects of me and I try to act accordingly. I think, it goes well so far. Misunderstandings always happen from time to time, though.

(end of part1)

16. Emperor_Norton

Jun 14, 2007
    Part2:

kicker: How can you learn the automatisms and sequences in a new team, when you don`t understand the language?

TI: By means of steady repetitions in training you get a feeling for it. I build upon my team mates to understand how I play, and at the same time try to adapt and fit in. I think it will work-out on the pitch somehow.

kicker: You weigh 59 kg at a height of 1,69m. Veh described you as a "frail creature". Do you have to gain robustness?

TI: In Bochum I have not improved physically, because I did not do any strength training. Since I have come to Frankfurt, I have already done several units. I feel an improvement.

kicker: In your first test match, you played in left midfield - is that your new role?

TI: Generally speaking, I don`t care whether I play on one side or in the center, as long as the position is attack-minded. Moreover, the manager said that Alexander Meier and I should interchange our positions during the match from time to time.

kicker: do you still have the pre-season camp in your bones. Manager Veh said, you were knocked over. Couldn`t you show as much in the test match because of that?

TI: Okay, the training sessions were tough, but that shouldn`t be an excuse.

kicker: In Bochum your defensive work-rate was sometimes criticized. Did you change your playing style over the course of last season and do you expect further changes?

TI: That`s the first time I hear that I allegedly negelcted my defensive duties.

kicker: The media wrote about that frequently...

TI: ...I have always done my defensive work and I haven`t changed my playing-style at all.

kicker: Do you intend to develop a similar draft towards the goal as Kagawa did who scored 13 goals in the BL.

TI: It is indeed my goal, to score more goals and deliver more assists in the BL than I did in the 2nd division. My team-mates at Frankfurt are of a higher quality than my previous ones. I hope to bring my skills to bear in a better way.

kicker: Did you already have the 1st Bundesliga in the back of your mind, when you moved to Bochum?

TI: Yes, once it became certain that Bochum won`t be promoted, it was clear to me that I had to leave the club. Then came the offer from Frankfurt, for which I am very grateful. I wanted to play in the 1st BL.

kicker: Kagawa will play in the PL now, which enjoys a lot more prestige in Asia than the BL. Is England also your goal?

TI: My primary goal was to achieve sth in the BL. Just like Kagawa, who made a great impression here. After that, we will see.

kicker: More and more Japanese footballers are coming to the BL. Has the BL become more attractive?

TI: Thanks to Kagawa, but also Okazaki or Hasebe, yes. Japanese footballers have realized that they have good opportunites in the BL.

kicker: Do you hope to improve your chances for the Japanese NT thanks to your personal promotion?

TI: Of course, it is more difficult to get into the NT as a 2nd divion player. Now the chances are bigger - as long as I show my worth in Frankfurt. That is the most important thing.

17. theofaron

theofaron Member

May 11, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    I have a feeling he will have a great season, possibly the best among the Japanese in Bundesliga. I have high expectations of him, Kiyotake, and Usami.

18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  19. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Eintracht wins by two goals margin against Valencia.

They're good and... Inui is also good :)

seolseol repped this.
  20. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    The first half :). Inui was involved in both goals.

Edit: 2-1 HT

21. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    nice! can't wait to see some highlights later

22. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  23. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  24. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  25. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Lol Inui started, but got subbed after 2o' because the GK got a red card.