2012/14 Shinji Kagawa @ Manchester United (ENG/CL) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    REAL MADRID - MANCHESTER UNITED.

Well, Shinji, time to shine.

seolseol repped this.
  2. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    WHAT THE F**K! :eek:

This is like a final, please Shinji show them what you were made for! Go for win!!! :cool:

BigDnm01 repped this.
  3. nakata101

nakata101 Member

Mar 2, 2008
    He already on full training... hope he will play at Boxing day.....

4. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Member

Sep 10, 2006
    he joined the warm up session before the newcastle game, so i think he will play this weekend against west brom

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Member

Sep 10, 2006
    shinji is back! starts today against west brom

6. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    I can't even remember when was the last time when I watched Manchester's game... Good news!

larc-en repped this.
  7. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I heard he did good, especially for his first game back from injury. any comments or videos?

8. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Member

Sep 10, 2006
    ball touch

larc-en repped this.
  9. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Rooney out 2 more weeks... :whistling:

10. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Watch the first time FA match (while doing other stuff), not so impressive performance by Shinji.

11. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Shinji with positivity wins the game at the end :sick:. SHOW SOME CONFIDENCE MAN!!!

He appears to be suffering with a very common dose of first season EPL jet lag, and probably won't be getting many more chances to play his way out of it from the central AM spot once Rooney returns to fitness either, but frustration aside, SAF playing Kagawa from the left may just be the best thing for everybody right now.

12. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Hammers hammered him.
    And he need the "Messi treatment" to bulk up.
    However till Rooney is injured he will treat any future matches before UCL match against Madrid as a final exam.
    Go Shinji, don't look back!!! :D

13. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    He wasn't getting beaten up out there though. Even with West Ham putting 9 hunters behind the ball for 90 min's, I didn't see any of their players even need to get physical with Kagawa once, and that's not because Shinji was particularly elusive in possession of the ball either....:rolleyes:

But whenever fit, Rooney starts, as Kagawa's still not producing the necessary levels of intensity/speed to his all round game right now to compete against the teams main 4 strikers.

I still feel as long as Valencia and Young remain as useless as they are right now, Man Utd's best line up still includes the attacking trio of RVP, Rooney, and Kagawa at it's core, but only with Kagawa starting from the left of a 4-2-3-1.

14. nakata101

nakata101 Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Seriously, in this cup match, he got few time lose the ball which not acceptable... jut not like a professional football player. :(

15. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    The phrase about hammers and hammered was a joke based on West's nickname.
    I know he did pretty bad but it was a very physical match in all sense and he is not familiar with the PL fast play, faster than the BL.
    Than I said that every single match.(he will play) from here to Rooney's recovery will be a final exam to be chosen by SAF for the UCL match vs Madrid.

16. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Are you using Google Translator or something?

17. nakata101

nakata101 Member

Mar 2, 2008
    U want me make the match highlight video for u..... :alien:

18. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He meant your post was so weirdly worded to the point it hardly made sense as a correct englih sentence. Which is why he asked.

Eg.. "he got few times lose the ball" makes no sense. "he lost the ball a few times" is better.

19. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    That's a nice way of saying loads of direct long balls ;), but that cup match wasn't close to being as physical as it will get for Kagawa in England, as West Ham never really targeted him for the kinds of special treatment he'll really begin to receive once he actually demonstrates the real threat he can pose within a SAF team.

Even with Rooney being injured again, Kagawa's still indecisive central creative play makes sure he won't see any more time in Rooney's central AM position (this season) with RVP around and fully capable of dropping deeper to create/dictate play.

So headed into the final third of the season, Kagawa's best bet for regular game time probably comes in the form of Ashley Young's left wing position, with Nani likely taking over from Valencia on the right, to finally provide the something different to the teams current wing related black hole issues.

20. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Simply not.
    He will have others chances in Rooney position.
    However we will see in the next 2-4 weeks.

21. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    LOL, you think SAF will start Kagawa o_O over of RVP to link up with Chicharito then?

I'm sorry, but whenever Rooney's now unfit to play, RVP will drop back into Rooney's spot (see match vs Wigan), with Chich or Welbeck ahead of him.

Thanks to Kagawa's inability to demonstrate any real ability to orchestrate/direct the teams creative moves from the centre of the field (like Rooney), Kagawa's already failed the central AM test for this season, but with the wide players currently being so :thumbsdown:, that doesn't mean he won't play any more either.

22. nakata101

nakata101 Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Sorry about my poor english... :cry:

23. TODOROKI_11

TODOROKI_11 Member

Mar 1, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Kagawa´s chance is over in Europe.

Time to return to Cerezo!!

[​IMG]

24. nakata101

nakata101 Member

Mar 2, 2008
    No...... :cry:

25. marten48

marten48 Member

Jun 2, 2012
    United States
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He should have stayed at Dortmund. I get the sense that he didn't quite realize how good he had it there. A starring role (playing his natural position) on one of the best teams in Europe vs. ..... this. Heck, Dortmund may even be the better team. They're certainly more entertaining to watch than this ManU team. But he couldn't resist the allure of the prestigious ManU name. I know that prestige counts for a lot in Japan, and that he is suddenly famous over there just by virtue of joining ManU. But wouldn't he rather be having a good season?