2012-13 Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by theENFORCER, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iced1776

iced1776 Member+

Dec 4, 2009
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Do you live in NYC? Have you talked to soccer fans in this area?

2. harvest00

harvest00 Member

May 16, 2010
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    They all said a lot of big name foreign players grab the money come and go the past 17 years, where is the American soccer, 11 Hercules?

3. metz

metz Member

Jan 17, 2003
    I live in NYC for 50 years my friend, more than you I presume.... To who you talk soccer about in NYC, Chennai's, I-Italians, Germans, French's or England's, because to say the true is the only soccer fans in NYC and that is the fault of people like you that don't want to spend time developing Americans to play the beautiful game.... The majority of yorkers the ones you don't talk to, the ones that are traditional Americans and don't now a SHIT about the Beckhams or Henry's and don't give a rat ass about them, you are denying the opportunity to see one of them playing the game, that is why they don't come to the stadiums or watch the game in TV.... See what happen with Seattle, they don't have the bunch of bull shit players that we bring year after year here, but they fill they stadium game after game.... Why, because they satisfied they fan, that is why....

4. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I know English isn't your first language, so I fixed your spelling error. As for Seattle what else do they have to do out there? They lost their basketball team, don't have hockey. Football isn't in season, and the Mariners are garbage.

5. theENFORCER

theENFORCER Member

Apr 10, 2010
    NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If that's the case why don't the Columbus Crew average better?

Seattle has a good "Soccer Culture". Alot of hipsters, yuppies, and psedo-intellects in that city which makes soccer a hot sport for them. Seattle also seems to support all of their pro teams well

6. metz

metz Member

Jan 17, 2003
    And who say was a mistake.....

7. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Pejorative comments aren't welcome here - we toss people from the site for that kind of thing.

8. tigersoccer2005

tigersoccer2005 Member+

Dec 1, 2003
    North Bergen, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I believe the offseason is officially over after last night! :)
    Time to close thread?

FlipsLikeAPancake repped this.
  9. metz

metz Member

Jan 17, 2003
    Do that I will care less....

10. Metrosuccess

Metrosuccess Member

Jan 6, 2000
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Metz, don't be stupid about this. You know you enjoy these boards for the past 10 years or so, or even longer. don't get kicked off, just play by the rules. I always find yours posts amuzing and entertaining even if i totall y disagree at times.

11. metz

metz Member

Jan 17, 2003
    Metrosucces: {My respect to you}
    I will tell you something, I live in NYC at 116 and Morningside for several years, and I was around all the bars, resaurants and parks of Harlem on the Black and the Spanish sides, you know how the Puerto Ricans was calling me "a ************" because I was comparting to much time with blacks, I live on the "South" Bronx on the late 60s and early 70s when that section of the City was worst that Vietnam and the blacks was calling me a MF (mother ********er) Puerto Ricans because I was spending my time with the latest, when I was living on Brooklyn at "Crown Heights " the Dominicans were calling me "************" because I was friendly with the Jamaicans and Haitians over there, later I move to Queens at Ozone Park, I was visiting all the Italian Joints around, so my late friends were calling me "I-Italian"...

Now some body here is telling me that I don't know NYC, .....and that it is what I was to try to say, "YES YOU PICE OF SHIT I KNOW, ......and if for that you or any body here want to block me on, go ahead I will not give a rat ass for that..... And yes I'm member of this list since 1995..... I start with the name of METS (not METZ) but I lost my pass word and never could recuperate it, so in the 2000 or something reenlisted as a METZ with a new pass word because they don't want to accept my Mets because somebody all ready was listed as that, .......ME.....

12. theENFORCER

theENFORCER Member

Apr 10, 2010
    NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Metz, what ethnicity are you?

13. metz

metz Member

Jan 17, 2003
    Very difficult to say, my Father was from Bulgaria, my mother from Spain, I born at Puerto Rico come to live for a while to Louisiana, on the late 30s was a very difficult life here in the USA special for a immigrant with out English and my father accept a job with a banana company in Honduras and I grow up "catracho" until I come back to the USA on the late 50s, so, what ethnic I'm who cares I look white a Spanish speaking person but who knows... I'm just a human been like any other one in this small world of us..... with out prejudices.....

14. kokoplus10

kokoplus10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 5, 2008
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gentlemen, even the discussion of prejudices isn't something we like to have around here. It only leads to a bad place.

Also, it's no longer the offseason so...