2012/13 Keisuke Honda @ CSKA Moscow (RUS/EL) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Whispered11, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    2 notions

1. Hulk was just sold for 50-60 mils Euros details are unknown, what do clubs who had him in Japan must be thinking right now...ok he was a trouble maker but...do they now realize what kind of value they have on their hands sometime

2. Hulk and Witsel both went to Zenit for about 100 mils € worth
    Do you still find Russian league crappy? Do you think they will become prisoners to, or do you believe it's has a lot to do with money...than a question is...is Honda getting loads to?

ChaDuRi671 repped this.
  2. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Ah, I see
    then the Chinese Super League must be really good... I mean... Drogba, Anelka... ;)
    Honda is getting quite a good amount of money. The problem, unfortunately, is that he doesn't seem to give a shit about that at all. Infact he accepted a reduced wage when he was supposed to go to Lazio.

3. DerBogen

DerBogen Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Drogba and Anelka are both old men in compare.Russian League has veeeeery strong players at the moment and increase and increase. There is really a progress to follow and when this league can step up more I think in 3-4 years they are in the top 5 of best leagues.​

4. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/index.html
    Looks like Netherlands is on track to surpass them.

anyway my point is not really that I talk bad about the Russian League. It's just that there still is a huge difference from teams like Zenith to almost every other team. And yes, Cska's last year was pretty good, this year definitely no.

5. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Dax_ you are comparing apples and pears, you know that?

1. Drogba Del Pierro, Anelka, what is their age?

2. What is the age of Hulk and Witsel?

3. wages aside...for how much money were Drogba and Anelka bought?

From those three points you see the difference. Sure they all like money, majority of footballers do...but this is something else, this must be about playing Champions league on regular basis, this is about progress, looks like Zenit has some huge project going on, just like PSG, Man City and the league itself is strong, this just confirms it.

And that aside, I was just generally asking, what is he making in CSKA?

Also a sub question, how would you guys have liked it if he was to now join Zenit along this two guys?

Also I am sure loads dont know as it is not exactly official but the word is, that Putting is making sure that Gazprom's president injects financial injections into Zenit every year.
    Similar to how he makes sure that Abramovič injects it into CSKA

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Lol I was trolling, sorry. It was a way to say that to me that doesn't mean anything. They've been bought by the only really strong russian team.

No it has nothing to do with the league and more about Zenit's money

Well I would be happy that he'd get to play CL matches often but surely I would prefer a more competitive league where you actually have to fight to win the title.

7. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Anzhi has loads of money, they were in pursuit of big name signings and great players, yet they didn't manage to get them, because the team is not strong enough yet. So a bit older players like Eto'o and Samba for instance have signed.
    But when they tried to get guys like Hazard and even Hulk...
    they failed

They dont play CL, they are not yet strong enough. Future is stil uncertain for the players. But saying Zenit is all about money... I dont think so.

It will be interesting to see how that CL group will resolve

Zenit or AC Milan? Atm I am leaning towards Zenit

P.S. Dax in Russian league you have to fight for the title trust me. CSKA just made a flop and failed big time, they are still a reall good team and quite some of Russian other teams as well. I am sure Spartak Moscow will prove it in the CL
    Although me myself would also rather Honda goes to PL even if it means for Liverpool

8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

9. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Well there is a huge difference between Bayern and every other team in Germany as well, but still Dolrtmund and other teams are good enough to cause them problems

Zenit isnt that far from CSKA in fact CSKA is considered the "biggest" team in Russian league atm even though this wasnt exactly their year

10. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I see that you're finally seeing the point. They're good enough to cause them problems, because the league is very good in itself.
    Bayern's losses last year and the year before: 7
    And they were 3rd two years ago.

Zenit : 3 losses, 2 the year before (not counting playoffs as there aren't extra matches in the bundesliga)
    :|

If someone thinks CSKA is the bigger team in Russia in the last years well, he better take good glasses

11. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    well its like Liverpool is considered a bigger team than Newcastle, but Newcastle may again be on top of them in the league

bigger team isnt always a better one, at least not rank wise

12. heyheyhe11

heyheyhe11 Member+

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Honda mentioned that he would also do the same if given the opportunity to flash 'Dokdo is our land' card.

http://sports.news.nate.com/view/20120906n27297?pcview=1

Well, Honda is getting a lot of kudos for defending park Jong woo's action after that bronze medal game. In the article he mention that he is fiercely loyal to Japan and sees not many Japanese doing the same compare to korean. Honda says park Jong woo love his country and would do the same(for japan) if he was in the same situation.

Other than Honda being Japanese, there's no reason to hate this guy as a person. Much respect for Honda.

13. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Well, no respect from me though. Sorry, but that's not "loving your country" for me. That's just ego attention and wanting to provoke. Now, I could understand something like the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute. But those disputes are too complex to be summed up with this crappy propaganda :/

sc-f and uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89 repped this.
  14. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    This.

15. heyheyhe11

heyheyhe11 Member+

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Well I think you got to understand the kind of situation one may in before throwing him under the bus. Now, the two nations are in heated dispute over Dokdo island especially this time around. And park Jong woo's action or reaction was to say to Japan 'hey, enough is enough'. And for Honda's he understood that. And especially now, the conversation is more heated about this particular topic, I don't think any player would dare say anything and would rather keep it themselves. And of course, if anyone to flash a card with that message, you're bound to provoke some ppl. But what Honda just shown me with that comment, that he's willing to be a leader. He understood why park did what he did, and wouldn't hesitate to do the same under the same circumstances. And willing to take the heat knowing what park went through after the olympic games. Now, you can certainly take this as 'attention-grabbing, look at me me me' arrogant behavior. I don't really know Honda that much to judge him personally other than bleaching his hair would make look a certain way, but more and more stories about Honda i read that he loves his country and an honorable person all the way around. Again, much kudos from me to Honda.

16. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Can we stop turning the Honda-thread into a political discussion, pleeeeeaaaaseeee?:alien:

17. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    He's an Honda declaration, nothing off-topic imo.

However the point is that IF Honda had show that cartel, than he would have been punished as well.
    Cuz:

- It's against the olympic spirit;
    - It's against the olympic rules;
    - It's frankly an excuse to feed his ego and make a childish provocation.

I read something about Takeshima/Dokdo and it's an uninhabited island, nothing like Park hometown or WWII victims homeland and so on. So it seems to me only an excuse to make a provocation.

Probably if some days before the match Park had come to know that in the Pacific Ocean a small rock surrounded by the sea was contended between Japan and S.Korea, he would have flash a cartel with written "That nameless rock in the Pacific Ocean is korean", understand?

Whispered11 repped this.
  18. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Just give those rocks to Argentina and we're fine.

19. heyheyhe11

heyheyhe11 Member+

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    the argument was not about whether the olympic stage was the proper place to show and hold up a sign like park did. honda was commenting 'what he would under the same circumstances.' for park, the message of the sign was the basic sentiment of the entire nation. for us koreans, 'hey japan, leave us alone with our land'. and japanese government have been relentless not willing to let go. imagine the situation is reserved and how would you feel about ? i would imagine you would do the same as well. and i think that was honda was saying all along. ego ? selfish ? hey guys look at me with bleach blonde hair ? sure. But also understanding and thoughtful. i really appreciate honda's comment.

larc-en repped this.
  20. koreansock

koreansock Red Card

Sep 28, 2009
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    heyhey, please stop.

21. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010