Pre-match: (2012.06.03) FIFA World Cup Qualifier: Japan x Oman [R]

Discussion in 'Japan' started by uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Ventilan

Ventilan Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    I see the match has been posted already. Nevertheless, here it is in file format, in Japanese.

First Half
    Second Half

2. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  3. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    thank you. I believe it's the full match? thanks.
    in the meanwhile, I'm watching the highlight and also I did watch the match online via Justin.tv.

Solid performance for Japan all around. they create chances and had number of shots to go with it. they were able to weave through the defense to take their shots. 3-0 is good, but would've been more if not for the Oman GK who made spectacular saves, as well as some clear cut chances which went wide. But towards the end, I think they might've, sort of, figure out the GK. I hope they can retain this knowledge and do better when playing against Oman away. but first, Jordan then Australia.
    Happy to see Honda score since the August 2011 friendly vs South Korea. Maeda the striker and Okazaki (RMF and shadow striker also scored. Kagawa wasn't on the scoresheet but had an assist and a very solid performance. His disallowed goal was nice though, I think it still should've counted, but will check the play again once I can...

4. mushu21

mushu21 Member

May 18, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Sorry for my English, I mean why we have to bash Maeda when he just did what he needed to as a lone CF in 4231? Ok he was no way sensational but the performance was solid.
    Being a lone CF requires a lot of skills and stamina, sometimes the critics on Maeda are too hash.

5. SugarDaddySean

Feb 12, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have to agree, I think most people aren't thrilled that Maeda is Japans starting forward mostly because of his age and his unspectacular play. But for those same reasons he is a great choice, he is a consistent player who knows his role and his strengths. Just like today he found his way to the front of the goal and created opportunities for himself by scoring and shooting one on goal that led to Okazaki's goal. I am by no stretch of the imagination a fan of him, but I'd rather have a guy in there that puts up numbers and looks for his shot than a guy with potential that is never fulfilled. I also do like Maeda's work rate when defending as opposed to Havenaar who I feel is a bit lazy and a very incomplete footballer who's only strength is of course in the air. Maeda, can set people up, play a little bit of 1 touch football, and most importantly SCORE GOALS! Maybe they're not the prettiest but what counts is that they get in the back of the net. Until Lee is back or Morimoto or Havenaar can emerge, its Maeda's job to lose. The guy keeps playing well and is valuable right now, come 2014 probably not, but he'll be valuable for these WC Qualifiers and until someone takes the job from him its his.

6. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    パス成功率 
    本田 91%  45/54
    遠藤 89% 43/53
    長谷部 85% 38/47
    今野 84% 41/52
    吉田 84% 35/44
    内田 83% 25/32
    香川 81% 35/46
    長友 80% 29/40

7. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Abramov resigned from Uzbekistan. That's a bummer for the Uzbeks, they made a lot of progress with him as Coach. I think Uzbeks now risk to see WC2014 from the tv.

8. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    And part of that is the work of Japanese referee called Nishimura.

Watch from around 1:30

9. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Nishimura is one of the best referee in the world, he did well in WC2010, AFC2011 even AFC CL. He's proved his skills more than once.

That situation it's so difficult, a lot of players cover the balls and he simply can't see the action and what's going on.
    The simply solution would be put a man behind the net, like they do here in europe in UCL (i think, don't remember if it was Europa League or UCL...).

So simple. The error was made not by Nishimura but by AFC.

10. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Did he resign or was he fired ? French medias are relying the second version which would make more sense, otherwise the guy would completely overreact. Either way that's just moronic considering how good the team became under Abramov.

11. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    He resigned. Perhaps due to the feeling that he can't win against ACL mafia and bring Uzbeks to the first/second place in the group, who had upper hand in the home game and Iran scoring in additional time... That's only mine assumption. But very likely.

12. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Your post minus the last sentance and I'm happy. A mistake in Europe = a mistake, a mistake in Asia = Mafia, corruption etc.
    Didn't heard this talk when Uzbekistan took down the king, Japan.

13. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Maybe that decision was made in the heat of the moment, but now that's a fact. WHen your team plays better than the rival, scores a goal which ref rules out and later lose the game in additional time which almost negates Uzbek's chances to reach Brazil... That would be painful for every NT coach with big ambitions. Could kill your enthusiasm for a loong time... And he was angry after the game as the reports said.

14. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Painful for sure, for sure, Nishimura is accountable for his mistake but he didn't score the goal in additional time.
    But man ... resigning after one loss. They just lost a very good coach.

15. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Surely, if Koreans could put their act together all the fun in this group is over.

16. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Second time a Japanese ref has cost Uzbekistan in World Cup qualifying.
    We may see this one as a difficult call but the Uzbeks will see that the ball crossed the line and was blocked by the Iran player's hand on top of that.
    They will surely hate Japan now...

17. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    This kind of thinking is so stupid. Only a mass of ignorants (and here in Italy for example there are a lot like that) can hate a country cuz a referee from that country did a mistake in a football match.

Whispered11 repped this.