2011 Gold Cup : your predictions please!

Discussion in 'Gold Cup' started by Gwadaboyz 72, Mar 10, 2011.

1. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Dude you have a thin skin.
    You have to admit that Honduras has pretty much owned you outside of the Azteca. Heck in the 2003 Gold Cup they tied you guys in the Azteca!!!!

Now it is true, most of those games have been in Honduras but that is besides the point. They have confidence against you guys and a match in New Jersey would be tough. No need to get your panties in a bunch about details and historical technicalities.

2. RJD22

RJD22 Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    More BS. You keep living in your world where Honduras "owns" us because they got a win in 07 and a draw in 02. :rolleyes: I'll believe it when they either beat us in the Final or beat us at home. Until then I'll focus on what's actually going on. For example, I'm sure that Honduras can't wait to try and redeem themselves to their fans and the FA after getting raped by South Korea and China. But if they keep playing like they have been then I wouldn't bet on them even making it past Groups. Especially if the last thing I heard about them taking a domistic league squad is true. Yeah I know they have their new vastly overrated "Superstar" Andy Najar, but a kid can only do so much. I mean the kid might grow up to be one hell of a player some day, but right now he's all hype and nothing more.

3. mikeyjames

mikeyjames Member

Jun 20, 2009
    guys calm down lol a prediction is only someones opinion, its not actually facts.

4. Gwadaboyz 72

Gwadaboyz 72 Member

Jun 27, 2009
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Yep, those guys take their business very seriously:D

5. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

Amen to that brother

6. Handsome Solo

Handsome Solo Member+

Mar 24, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That kid is a diva, already. As if the mother********er plays in Manchester United and has become Ferguson's starter over Berbatov.

I wonder if he knows that he plays in the MLS.

1 person likes this.
  7. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan

ahhahahahahah somehow ..someone is always against mexico in one way or the other..

8. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    and chicharito is not overrated everyone was on board when he was leading man u up to a championship..man u is tactically garbage with or without him ..ferdindand...was lost..hernandez..got owned by kompany..he couldnt utilize his speed..its pretty evident that man u didnt even stand a chance before the match..i mean your always in the fight..but...tevez was missing ..and man city still handeled.. where was your messiah's speed..where was his spunk? no one seems to mention any of this ..facts are facts ..the kid has potential..but he also has alot holding him down..The style of playing hernandez has..is the same as donovan..villa ..cristiano ..romario..ronaldo..the only difference is..he does not have the skills YET and truthfully i dont see it happening..maybe better than donovan MAYBE cristiano ronaldo but not the brazilians.. out of the ones i mentioned he is better than donovan..he plays that offside really well..and the fact that he has speed...gives him an advantage... but its only a matter of time till they exploit his weakness..any more facts?

9. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    Stupid fact number 329482394823984 : mexico is a "powerhouse" when in concacaf but when they travel over seas to play in south africa they run into the big boys..such as argentina..did we forget so soon? home away or wherever nobody couldve done anything even in your glorified stadium of el azteca...

10. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    and i do understand that this is for the gold cup ..but i figured since people were brining up places played..and yadi yadi yadi..i would throw in the most current event as an individual player...the man city game

11. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    he's no more of a diva than marquez was when he went to barcelona and wouldnt even get called up to be present on the bench. and the time he did spend there actually playing was when certain players would be injured..or not up to par..look it up ...or no more than cuahtemoc riding the bench also..thinking he was hot shit..and would also ride the pine..or no more than hernandez ALSO not being present even on the bench..

12. JRB92

JRB92 Member+

Sep 23, 2009
    Umm...no Man Utd were favorites to win that match. Man City were coming off a thrashing against Liverpool.

lololololololololololol

Why do you bring Donovan up? You bring him up as if he were world class.

How long have you been watching football? Hernandez is a poacher, he does have more in his game though, but he isn't going to run past players like Messi.

Ruud van Nistelrooy, Alan Shearer, Ian Wright, Micheal Owen, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Filippo Inzaghi, Gerd Muller, Hernan Crespo, Andriy Shevchenko.

All poachers who might have not have had a lot a skill, but they were some of the world's best.

Hernandez is better than Donovan.

Those weren't facts. That was your opinion.

13. RJD22

RJD22 Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Don’t bother with him. From what I can tell he’s Salvadorian. I'm sure he doesn't know the difference and by that I mean if the FA in that country is so incompetent that they can’t handle a simple switch of nationality. What do you expect from the average fan?

14. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Thats the biggest load of crap on here and that is saying something since we have a lot of bs posts on here. Every FA has a certain level of incompetence I mean how many coaches did Mexico go throw last WC cycle? How much money did your FA pay Sven? Just about every Salvadorian fan can write you a list of the incompetence our FA has and no one is happy with who is in control but FIFA doesn't let us do anything about it. Any time we have tried to get some level of accountability from our FA we get banned from international competitions. FA's are not a reflection on the nations people its not as if they are democratically elected. Is your FA representative of you? If it is then that post makes a lot of sense.

15. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    Sadly, i'm salvadorian..and sadly i'm mexican..see the thing is not speaking culturally..because both my heritage are rich in culture..which i love and admire..im speaking sadly due to the level of soccer...but the sad matter of the fact is THIS..and please tell me that im lying ..in 1990 where was mexico for the world cup...without going into much detail it's self explanatory.. el salvador on the other hand..i tend to root for the underdog all the time just because..it's sad how the underdog is beaten not by whats on the scoreboard but by whats spewed in the media.. such a small fesfut corrupt organization somehow rounded up a few kids from the outskirts of el salvador to still give teams like the u.s and mexico a run for their money..no imagine if they had the same infrastructure fmf did..you can belittle any country you want..panama cuba el salvador jamaica granada haiti...but truth of the matter is..that's expected , its expected for you to lash out as a "fan" and ride the misfortune of other country's ....while still maintaining your "team" as all mighty and great..when they've won..local tournaments..is this the part where statistics come into play..?? where we point out..whos won what..and who has not? if its like that lets not leave out the tranny party they had..or how their players travel over seas..and get drunk get kicked out of their clubs and go play in turkey..or are "loaned" while they find other teams thatll pay for them..(( figure it out)) so i dont see where my nationality(S) come into play..im against fmf and fesfut all together..but let me break it down for you:

[​IMG] Re: 2011 Gold Cup : your predictions please!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by acuseone [​IMG]
    and chicharito is not overrated everyone was on board when he was leading man u up to a championship..man u is tactically garbage with or without him ..ferdindand...was lost..hernandez..got owned by kompany..he couldnt utilize his speed..its pretty evident that man u didnt even stand a chance before the match..i mean your always in the fight..but...tevez was missing ..and man city still handeled..

Umm...no Man Utd were favorites to win that match. Man City were coming off a thrashing against Liverpool.

AND THEY CAME IN FAVORED TO WIN...FROM A LOSS WHERE MORALLY AND PHYSICALLY MUST'VE LEFT THEM TIRED...BUT YET THEY ROSE TO THE OCCASION AND TOOK CARE OF WHAT THEY NEEDED..I THOUGHT THE WHOLE POINT OF WINNING WAS PUTTING THE BALL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THOSE 3 POLES WITH A NET IN IT? COULD BE ME..BUT WHAT DO I KNOW..WAS HERNANDEZ PLAYING? BECAUSE AFTER ALL HE IS YOUR SAVIOR , IF HE WAS HE SHOULD'VE DONE FARRRRRRRR MORE..

Quote:
    where was your messiah's speed..where was his spunk? no one seems to mention any of this ..facts are facts..the kid has potential..but he also has alot holding him down..The style of playing hernandez has..is the same as donovan..villa ..cristiano ..romario..ronaldo..
    lololololololololololol

Why do you bring Donovan up? You bring him up as if he were world class.

WHY DO I BRING HIM UP AS IF HE WERE WORLD CLASS?? THAT'S THE REASON I WANTED TO THROW IN A NAME TO RELATE TO THE SAME CLASS OF PLAYER HERNANDEZ IS NOT WORLD CLASS...HAD TO BALANCE IT OUT A LITTLE..BUT IM GLAD U MADE THE ASSUMPTION I HAD THROWN HIM IN THERE JUST TO STATE HE WAS INDEED WORLD CLASS..

Quote:
    the only difference is..he does not have the skills YET and truthfully i dont see it happening..
    How long have you been watching football? Hernandez is a poacher, he does have more in his game though, but he isn't going to run past players like Messi.

Ruud van Nistelrooy, Alan Shearer, Ian Wright, Micheal Owen, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Filippo Inzaghi, Gerd Muller, Hernan Crespo, Andriy Shevchenko.

All poachers who might have not have had a lot a skill, but they were some of the world's best.

Since you are refer to Gerd Muller, Hernan Crespo ...REALLY DUDE..really your really going to compare or even throw in hernandez with these two dudes..i mean its bad enough we are talking about "the little mexican" as they refer to him when he plays..or "the little pea" but a style of playing is one thing..and being in the same bracket is another..and he IS NOT anywhere near being anywhere like them...GERD MULLER? really hahahahhahahahhahahahh even worst to an argentinian..not beacuse he's from argentina..but because argentina has always handed your mexico their ass ...ahahHAHAHAHAHHA

16. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    [ame="http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9120C7OSn0U"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9120C7OSn0U[/ame]

OH HOW WE FORGET SO SOOONNNNN....

17. RJD22

RJD22 Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Actually the biggest load of Crap on here is what that douche is writing, but I apologize to you Slaminsams and the majority of other Salvadorans. Yeah, this other guy posts are annoying, but what I said was uncalled for. But seriously though, either he's really retarded or I hurt his feelings in some way so he's just trolling. I mean look at his post? I don't think he understands the concept of basic grammar? and then he has to bold and increase the size of his font to make "his point" :rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  18. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    Oh my, grammar? you know i figured you would come with something sideways like that. Typical.. If the option to increase your size in font is "Retarded" then so be it..but i figured if bigsoccer.com found it "retarded" they wouldn't of had the option to do so. But then again..this coming from you is not unexpected seeing as how you clearly indulge yourself with stupidity. respond again.. I'm sure you will .

19. RJD22

RJD22 Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Sorry guy. But I haven't actaully ever responded to you. Because to be honest I really don't have anything to say to you, since you obviously don't really have anything to say to me. Lets see how this started I replied to some guy who like you pulled "facts" out of his ass and gave him actual facts about Mexico vs Honduras. You obviously took offense to it and started writing about World powers, Javier Hernandez, Landon Donovan, Drunks, Futbol Picante and Tranny parties. Huh? Let me read my previous posts? Oh, thats right, I didn't talk about any of that. But no worries, I'm sure in your head you've proved your point. Well whatever helps you sleep at night.. Take it easy there...

20. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    This is a forum correct? Once again..I may not be sure..BUT forums such as this one are public. Threw in my 2 cents and you did as well BEFORE i even made my opinion known in this PUBLIC FORUM..I have nothing to proove seeing as how this is an OPINION..if u disagree thats fine also..you're entiteled to do so...but i guess u decided to bring in nationality's as if that mattered.. so just as i mentioned things that may not of mattered it was my fault to follow the lead. It wont happen again. As i said..opinion but not to distorted from the facts . Enjoy

21. RJD22

RJD22 Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You're right, you're entitled to your opinion. But if you're going to give you 2 cents, then you might want to them to be somewhat revelant to the topic. We're talking about Mexico & Honduras at the Gold Cup. You might not agree with what I said and thats fine, but then you start to take shots using our loss to Argentina at the WC, some party that happend almost a year ago and drinking incidents that happend what? more then 4 years ago? and then you try to use futbol picante as a credible source? Even my Honduran friend who hates our NT admits that Futbol picante makes the whole country of Mexico look like a joke, not that we need the help.. hey whatever though. However I'll take my fair share of the blame. I took this thread off topic with what I originally said and I wasn't very "mature" either with my quips... so yeah. Lets just stop this B.S. its pretty damn pointless.

22. JRB92

JRB92 Member+

Sep 23, 2009
    What? Reading comprehension much?

I wasn't comparing Hernandez to any of those strikers. I was simply naming players who didn't have a lot of "skill", but were fantastic goalscorers.

No one is saying Hernandez is world class. Hernandez has a long way to go, but if you can't see that he's gonna become a great player, then there's no point arguing with you.

Typical, using other teams in order to make yourself feel better.

Where was El Salvador in the 2010 World Cup?

23. BigClos

BigClos Red Card

Jun 6, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    mexico 4-usa 2. mexico to win the final:cool:

24. RedCoatsforever

Jun 10, 2008
    London, Ontario
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Final Match:

Canada 0 - 0 Mexico, Shootout 5 - 4.

Canada wins the Gold Cup. :p

25. Handsome Solo

Handsome Solo Member+

Mar 24, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lulz at someone using these guys (Futbol Picante crew) as objective journalism. If you were using it as a reminder that we lost to Argentina, good for you, shows you know how to use the internets.

Marquez was an essential part of that team. He worked well with Barcelona because he was a very efficient passer (hence we used him in the mid in the past WC.) and excellent defender. Not to mention he had a dangerous outside shot and the fact that Barcelona renewed him for at least one more year, a year that they won La Liga and that tells me he wasn't just "riding the bench." Srsly, br0, look it up.

If you ask most intelligent people about Hernandez, yeah, objectively I'll tell you he has a long way to go. Evident in the Schalke game. Yes, maybe once they realize how to stop his speed, then he'll face a slump. But you are really taking away a lot of credit from Ferguson if you think he just got him for the speed. In his first year alone he took away the starting spot from Berbatov, who was/is the the league's leading scorer. Plus Rooney and co. seem to really be enjoying the kid on the field and are excited to play with him. Give him time and he will develop into a great player. Hugol? Who knows, I mean we, the younger generation, seem to forget that, unlike Hernandez, Hugo didn't have to solely just get set up by his teammates, the guy could ********ing score from anywhere. Hugo's only real defect was his lackluster performances with the NT.