2011 Free Agent Frenzy

Discussion in 'Ice Hockey' started by adammac19, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Avalanche trade their first and second round picks next year for Semyon Varlamov. This on a team that was the second worst in the league last year and other than adding Giguere and Varlamov essentially traded Jon Liles for Jan Hejda. We are so ******* now and there isn't even going to be a benefit at the end of another shit season because the Capitals are likely getting a ******* lottery pick. So ******* stupid.

I might as well switch teams since the management ******* shot themselves in the foot and tried to sell the foot to season ticket holders. ********!

1 person likes this.
  2. adammac19

adammac19 BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 31, 2006
    Sydney Mines
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
  3. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lou Lameriello must have slept with Bettman's wife or something, because he's the only one getting bitch slapped about circumventing the cap while everyone else and their mom are tagging on multi year 1 million dollar years.

4. Forza_Totti

Forza_Totti Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma
    There's been some crazy money deals...i think the increased cap is all part of negotiation factor for Bettman for the next CBA.

5. bestbecks

bestbecks Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Ottawa, ON
    Heh, welcome to Leafsland buddy.

6. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I didn't want to bring it up because the Kessel trade is controversial around here, but it was my first thought.