2011-2012 Chinese Worldwide Thread

Discussion in 'China' started by ntg., Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruazn2

ruazn2 Member

Jul 25, 2006
    California
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  2. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    HUANG BOWEN
    黃博文

June 25th, 2011.
    K-League - Huang Bowen (Jeonbuk Motors) - SUBBED IN at 55th MIN.

Sangju Sangmu 0-3 Jeonbuk Motors

Notes:
    - this is Huang's first game after his injury from international duty
    - Jeonbuk Motors is still the top place in K-League

Stats:
    K-League: 6 starts, 2 sub, 1 goal.
    AFC Champions League: 3 starts, 1 sub, 1 goal.
    Total: 12 games with 2 goals (from 9 starts 3 subs).

3. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    HAO JUNMIN'S UPDATE AND POSSIBILITIES OF CHINESE PLAYERS RE-ENTRY TO ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Date: 6.26
    Salt Level: very salty, but not as high as the greentown rumour

- some German media announced Hao Junmin has declined to go back to China to play for Hangzhou Greentown

- Schalke is having a practice now, Hao Junmin is back to Germany

- some English Premier League team is inquiring for Hao, and guaranteed him playing time

4. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    TAN LONG
    譚龍

June 25th, 2011.
    Major League Soccer - Tan Long (Vancouver Whitecaps) - DID NOT DRESS.

Vancouver Whitecaps 1-2 Kansas City Wizard.

Stats:
    Major League Soccer: 1 start, 2 subs
    Total: 3 games from 1 start and 2 subs

5. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    BAI ZIJIAN
    白子建

June 25th, 2011.
    K-League - Bai Zijian (Daejeon Citizen) - SUBBED IN in 55th MIN.

Suwon Bluewings 3-1 Daejeon Citizen.

Stats:
    K-League: 0 start, 8 subs
    K-League CUP: 3 starts, 2 subs
    Total: 13 games (from 3 starts, 10 subs)

6. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    YI TENG ENDS CONTRACT WITH FC METZ, BACK TO CSL

Yi Teng, one of the apprentices playing in FC Metz, ended his contract and went back to China. He was spotted training in Shenzhen Ruby and he said he was in Shenzhen to meet with his idol, Phillppe Troussier.

Yi never had a chance to play in Ligue 2. He played mostly for the reserve, which is equivalent to the 4th tier. The coach explained that Ligue 2 only allows two non-EU quotas and Yi faced alot of competition for the spots.

It is rumoured that Yi Teng will go back Chengdu and join Shefield Chengdu, where the club desperately needs a defender.

7. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    That EPL club may be Wigan Athletic.

http://sports.sohu.com/20110627/n311830765.shtml

8. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  9. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    i wouldnt say it's massive failure.
    you need to take account how difficult it is to live aboard, not understanding the language, and not given minutes of play.

there was a good player named liu chao who played decently for fk suduva for one season, i heard that he went back to CSL mostly because he couldnt adapt the lithuanian culture.

10. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I would'nt say lithuanian culture is ideal either.

11. ruazn2

ruazn2 Member

Jul 25, 2006
    California
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Every time I read this tread, I can't help but feel how sad Chinese football is. Here we are, talking about all these players who are playing a very very minor role in European teams as if they are the hope/future of the NT. In reality, most of them are already a flop. Since the 02 world cup, I can't recall any one successful player that's young with potential and is doing well in Europe. We thought Hao Jimin would be one, but things are going downhill quick. Takashi Usami is another starlet that's going to Bayern, not to mention Japan just beat Argentina in the U-17 world cup and here we are, still watching what Hao is doing and blaming the ref for the loss to Oman. Just seems like a very bleak future for China

12. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Agree.

13. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    in the east asian zone, it is reasonable that we envy our neighbours: skor, japan, australia, and even nkor having players consistently playing in europe.

i blame the following for our lack of talents playing in top european teams:
    - the greediness and selfishness of chinese clubs (e.g. Zhao Junzhe to Scotland, Chen Tao to Russia, Chen Zhizhao to Portugal)
    - clubs, such as PSV, Manchester United, and Perugia, who purchased Chinese players and did not offer much or any chance to them, causing Chinese football's reputation to go down (e.g. Zhou Haibin, Dong Fangzhuo, Ma Mingyu)
    - low ranking of Chinese national team, lowering confidence and making it difficult to enter top league

i have to also look at the cultural adaption of the players, wang gang, in an interview, mentioned he is not fully adapt to the portuguese culture, he said it was too "boring".

as xfactor and teamdragon and some other posters mentioned, some players are VERY GOOD individually, but the environment killed them.

14. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  15. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    The most update ranking of China is 75. Maybe good news to Hao.

16. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    CORRECTION IN UK WORK PERMIT ISSUES FOR CHINESE FOOTBALLERS

ok guys, first and foremost, i would like to apologize that i made a mistake guys.
    apparently, for the uk work permit, it should be top 70 countries, not top 75.

source of mistake:
    劳工证申请的条件为:1,非欧盟球员,最近两年在国家队出场率超过75%;2、该国家队国际足联排名不能低于75名。但这两项条件并非绝对,可以提请劳工部仲裁法庭判定。所以一旦蒿俊闵能够通过仲裁,他下赛季很可能出现在英超赛场上。
    reference: http://sports.163.com/11/0627/09/77I09NQA00051CCO.html

correction
    2. The player’s country must be at or above 70th place in the official FIFA World Rankings when averaged over the 2 years preceding the date of the application; and

reference: http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Rulesand...ewsAndFeatures/2009/work_permits_players.aspx

over here, i would like to apologize again for any misleading information i made, i will go back and edit post.
    lastly, i would like to grant a dear fcuk you to the writer of that article.
    fcuking unprofessional, typical bullshitter of chinese football that we don't need, fcuking son of a bitch.

17. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000

my friend, you got his surname wrong. It is not 除 but 徐. His name is pronounced Xu Wu. Look what I found here:

http://csl.cnsoccer.titan24.com/09-04-22/212992.html

http://csl.cnsoccer.titan24.com/09-04-22/212992_2.html

http://csl.cnsoccer.titan24.com/09-04-22/212992_3.html

http://csl.cnsoccer.titan24.com/09-04-22/212992_4.html

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=598038036

徐武2004年进入海利丰梯队,师从王东海教练,是队中的主力中后卫,今年只有16岁的徐武,身高已经达到了1.84米,由于位置关键加上个人能力突出,所以徐武在海利丰三线队中担任队长。2007年,徐武还曾经入选了国少集训营。

邀请徐武加盟的青森山田高中,曾经获得过日本高中足球联赛的冠军,队中有多名日本国少队的球员。在见到徐武出色的身体条件,并看过他的比赛录像之后,青森山田高中的教练感到非常满意,于是,他们毫不犹豫地将其招入学校。

Apparently he was captain of Hailifeng's 3rd-tier team before joining Aomori. His position is central defender. His height is 1.84m. In 2007, he was in the training camp for China's national youth team.

Aomori invited Xu Wu to join. After seeing Xu's match videos and considering his excellent physique, Aomori's coach was very satisfied and invited him to join the school.

Interesting mention from a poster in Baidu Tieba last month:

"最近日本高元宫杯 青森山田的15人大名单里那个徐武是5号 日本yahoo我看过来" ("I saw on Yahoo Japan that 徐武 was included in Aomori Yamada's squad list of 15 players in the recent 日本高元宫 Cup. His shirt number was number 5."

Xu Wu's pic:

[​IMG]

18. ruazn2

ruazn2 Member

Jul 25, 2006
    California
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    yea I think everyone knows what the problem is just sad that theres no real solution to it...

19. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    interesting:

在高强度训练和一年可能超过 200场比赛的锻炼下,高中生球队创造了神话:船桥高中曾在2004年初以4比3的比分让J联赛三冠王鹿岛鹿角队丢尽面子。2003年度参加天皇杯,在首轮以1球淘汰了当年进军J2联赛的草津温泉队,第二轮又以1球力克势头强劲的阪南大学队,在当年12月份进行的第3轮比赛中与当年J联赛冠军得主横滨水手队相遇,激战120分钟竟然打成2比2,互罚点球时才以2比4告负,轰动了整个日本足坛。难怪日本高中联赛每年都有超过40家电视台直播,而J联赛“门票+电视转播+商业”的构成在这里也有“低端”体验。

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=910022728

20. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    DONG FANGZHUO
    董方卓

June 26th, 2011.
    Armenian Premier League - Dong Fangzhuo (FC Mika) - SUBBED IN at 64th MIN - SUBBED OUT at 81st MIN.

Pyunik 1-0 Mika

Stats:
    Armenian Premier League: 8 starts, 5 subs, 3 goals
    Armenian Cup: 0 start, 3 subs, 2 goals
    Total: 16 games (from 8 starts, 8 subs, 5 goals)

21. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008

Japan has just slaughtered New Zealand 6-0.

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/sports/g...经过90分钟角逐,最终日本队以6-0横扫对手,四分之一决赛将迎战刚刚战胜厄瓜多尔的巴西队。

I'm thinking Japanese proficiency should be a prerequisite for the next head of CFA.

22. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Well the name is a mistake of the JFA

http://www.jfa.or.jp/match/league/2011/takamadonomiya18/premier/team/east02.html

I'm quite surprised that they would recruit a player based on some videos. Aomori recruit players, but they usually have try-outs and such. As far as I know, he is the first Chinese player to play there and I'm wondering how they even managed to find him in the first place.

He must have been recommended to the coach.

edit: My guess is that he must have a relative or some connection to Japan. Maybe he speaks some Japanese otherwise I can't see how he would be able to attend classes etc..

The leftback for the Japan U-17 NT plays for Aomori Yamada which shows just how strong the school is.

23. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    TAN LONG
    譚龍

June 29th, 2011.
    Major League Soccer - Tan Long (Vancouver Whitecaps) - DID NOT DRESS.

Vancouver Whitecaps 0-1 Toronto FC

Stats:
    Major League Soccer: 1 start, 2 subs
    Total: 3 games from 1 start and 2 subs

24. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Hao Junmin scored in a friendly match.

25. Fushida