2011/12 Takashi Usami @ Bayern Munich (GER/CL) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    No :eek: .

2. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Against ManC they were already through the group.

Otherwise, because he's no wingback? Because Contento will replace Alaba?

It would be something different if Müller or Kroos were shown yellow but it was three defensive players.

3. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Haha... ok shouldve known.

4. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    A single silver lining at least.

5. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    With 2 games to go in the Bundesliga and Bayern lost the Title but secured their UCL qualification, a DFB-Pokal Final and UEFA CL Finals coming up, I would expect and hope that Usami start/play in the 2 matches against Stuttgart and Koln. even on the bench for the 2 Finals, so if something unexpected happens, Usami may get a chance.

btw, when is the UCL Finals take place? The DFB-Pokal against Dortmund is on 5/12/2012, if UCL Final is before that, they might bring more to the table.

6. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Last 2 Bundesliga matches, Against Stuttgart and Koln, a DFB-Pokal Final on 5/12, a UCL Final on 5/19. I would expect and hope that Usami plays/start in the BuLi matches with Dortmund already winning the title.

Bayern would really be walking on a tight rope with potential injuries, especially with several injury-prone attackers, notably Robben and Ribery. I would think that Usami would play in either final.

7. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Ribery and Robben won't be playing in the league matches so they won't be injured in them.

Either way, I can say with almost 100% guarantee that Usami will not be playing in either final. Unless there is a massive injury crisis to the players ahead of him. Olic and Muller will be replacing anyone who's injured.

8. KATO

KATO Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Manchester
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yeah not really any chance of Usami playing in the UCL, unless he poisons their food on matchday. :D

I'll be happy if he makes a real impression in those last two games, prove to observers that he's the real deal. Might even see three Japanese players on the pitch against Stuttgart.

9. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    How much could i laugh to Heynckes if Usami gets on the field in CL-final.

10. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    That's near impossible, but it will be the best situation in the world for Usami and his fans like me :eek:

11. heyheyhe11

heyheyhe11 Member+

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    would he get a medal when he's not in 18 men squad ?

12. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Imagine that, for example, Neuer would break his finger just before the final He wouldn't get the medal?

13. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Probably not starting tomorrow. No rotation, Heynckes said.

14. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    wonderful, now I just have to hope that Ribery and Robben get crushed hard :)

15. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I am probably repeating myself but every time Bayern is celebrating (win over Gladbach in the cup, win in the 1st leg vs Real, getting through to the finals in the 2nd leg) Usami is seen on the pitch celebrating too. I don't say, keep the boy on the stands and be frustrated but I find it very odd by both sides if his loan is ending soon.

16. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He was on the bench but wasn't listed in the squad list. Does that mean that he could'nt play? It confuse me, since I don't know about it. I was surprised to see him on the pitch celebrating with the players because he wasn't on the squad list, so I thought he wasn't in Madrid with Bayern...

17. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Players or team related persons (like interpreters) who are not on the team sheet may sit on the bench, but not suspended players as far as I know. Maybe there's a few more limitations, like players who play for the reserves on the same weekend are not allowed to sit on the bench etc

18. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Usami on the pitch on 20th May: that's the dream :D

19. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    For what's he going thru at Bayern, it's would be great. He can be the first Japanese to play in the finals. Even better, first to score in a UCL Final or first to win. But rather unlikely. Is it true only those in the squad can receive the medals? He probably won't be in the matchday squad unless by some unexpected surprise.

20. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Apart from the transfer talk, according to this one, Usami will play against Stuttgart.

21. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
  22. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  23. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    They have Badstuber, Alaba and Luiz Gustavo that will be missing. It's not so impossible for him to be on bench, at least.
    Probably Rafinha, Muller and Pranjic will replace them.

24. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Usami starts, while Okazaki and Sakai starts for Stuttgart.