2011/12 Takashi Usami @ Bayern Munich (GER/CL) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Very close to push it in. He as been good but as Saku said to close to the line.

2. hallelujah_united

Oct 21, 2006
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    I guess he has been solid, though nothing really special to appeal for a more substantial role in the team.

3. SugarDaddySean

Feb 12, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Usami didnt look too thrilled about Ribbery's goal haha. I think he wanted the ball.

Glad he got the start, what a pleasant surprise. I didnt watch the match only these last 10 minutes.

4. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I saw 30 minutes of the match (UC Sampdoria was playing during Bremen-Bayern), but i didn't see him so searched by his team-mates..

5. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He could've done alot better, but a decent solid performance. Granted, it's been his first full match in a while, especially in a competitive league, I don't know how tough is the Bayern II plays in.

I get a feeling he will score in his next match, if ever there was one. what are the chances he'll play in another Bayern match in BuLi.1? or Pokal final against Dortmund?

6. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    hehe a "decent solid" performance :D

7. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I only got to watch a little bit of the game. In the beginning, he had a perfect cross, beautiful, landed right in front of his teammate ready for a one-touch shot, but failed.

a couple more nice cross, covers the left flank well, even cleared one ball. his miss with that Ribery cross in front of goal is very regrettable, that could've won it for Bayern and gave him some closure.

would need to see all his highlights to know.

how would you rate him, seolseol? Goal.com rate him 6.0, lively in the beginning, but faded away towards the end. I blame it on his lack of competitive matches. I dunno how tough Bayern II is, but he hasn't played for them for a few weeks now, so only trainings to go by, no wonder he's not in match fitness...

8. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    He had a good game I thought. Some good touches, good shots. But I thought he was to far out on the right. It was his first start in Bundesliga, second apperance , we can't demand too much.

9. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    The problem is that that Heynkwhatthef**kishisname demand and pretend it.

But, not a problem, his future is on Nurnberg, can't wait to see him against Bayern, really he deservers goal against who didn't give him a chance to shine.

10. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  11. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    There's is no way in hell he will be playing in the Pokal Final.

It looks like BVB will be wrapping up the title soon so he'll take some part in the rest of the league matches. There are two more league matches left against Stuttgart and Koln.

12. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    If he plays like today he's not going to convince anyone he has a future with the club. Nuremberg or whatever, he needs constant minutes to improve his fitness and regain his old reflexes.

13. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    It's a nasty cycle.

He needs to play in order to improve, but the only way he'll play is if he does well on the pitch.

Heynckes doesn't seem like the type of manager to play someone in order to get their fitness up.

14. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Yeah and it's Bayern Munich after all . I expected him to be a bit more motivated, hungry and fit. He had some touches of class, when he makes passes nobody else can make, but most of the time he was hiding and Rafinha had absolutely no trust in him, what a selfish bastard.

15. SugarDaddySean

Feb 12, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope you guys are right and he gets playing time since the championship is out of reach for Bayern. He needs playing time and this is his opportunity for other teams to scout him.

Next week vs Stuttgart could be 3 Japanese on the field.

16. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    If he gets to play again, I am starting to wonder if reports of Bayern not extending/buying him have been that accurate. It makes no sense for them to play him.

17. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Maybe bench for him in CL-final. Alaba, Luiz Gustavo and Badstuber will be missing in the final against Chelsea. Good chances for him? ;)

18. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    One appearance is enough for a commemorative medal?

19. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I'm not sure.

In the EPL you have to play at least 1 match to be eligible for a medal.

20. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    They'll probably make as many of those as there were players registered for this edition. Probably.

21. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Was he registered for the knockout stages?

You're allowed to change players after the group stages so he might have been dropped.

edit:

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/clubs/club=50037/squad/index.html

On the UEFA Champions League site he's listed on Bayern squad page so I guess that means that he's registered.

22. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    I think he still is. He's gonna start as a wing back for the final I think.

23. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    You serious?

24. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    hey he played against Man. City. Why shouldn't he get a medal? :confused:

25. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I think the good news for Usami is that since Bayern are in the final, that means that he'll probably get more playing time in the league.