2010 Hillcrest Syndicate Leadership Elections

Discussion in 'KC Supporters Clubs' started by KCRovert, Dec 3, 2009.

1. KCRovert

KCRovert BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 17, 2004
    Overland Park
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Typical IT response...blame it on bad requirements...

2. Evidica

Evidica New Member

May 19, 2008
    Overland Park, KS
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey oh, I am a consultant, what do you expect?

3. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The election is closed.

First, thank you to both Matt Spoonmore and Stu Bentley for their service as the Game Day Coordinator and Communication Officer.

Congrats to Robert Houghton for retaining his President position, George Hanson on being elected as the new Game Day Coordinator, and Mark Adams for being elected the new Communications Officer.

4. vividox

vividox Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 10, 2005
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Thanks and congrats.

5. KCRovert

KCRovert BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 17, 2004
    Overland Park
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To echo what Mike posted....a huge bit of thanks to Stu & Spoon, you both were a huge help over the past 4 years, and the time you spent working on Cauldron/Hillcrest Syndicate related projects is greatly appreciated! And I truly hope both of you will stay involved with Hillcrest Syndicate/Cauldron project as we move forward.

And congratulations and welcome to our new Game Day Coordinator: George Hanson (parlorcars); and our new Communications Office: Mark Adams (kopiteinkc). Welcome aboard and I look forward to working with both of you moving into the 2010 season...and next year as we hopefully make the move to our new stadium!

And thank you for nominating & electing me back into the office of President. Hopefully, we can make some good, possitive movement in growing and improving the section this season, and in preparing for out hopeful move to our new stadium next season. I read and "heard" the comments posted a couple of months ago, and we will make a concerted effort to improve communication with the membership this season.

As always, if you have any question/concerns/comments as thet pertain to Hillcrest Syndicate (or the Cauldron as a whole, for that matter), feel free to send me a private note here in Big Soccer (or post publicly if you prefer) or you can send me an e-mail at president@kccauldron.com.

Thanks again.

Robert Houghton
    President, Hillcrest Syndicate