15.a Giornata Napoli vs Udinese: Stadio San Paolo

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by FORZA NAPOLI <3, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  2. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    horrible...just awful...:(

3. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    do not dwell fellas, times are tough, but we go through these tough times every season, lets not forget that! We can turn it around, have faith guys! Yeah our defenders are retards, but they are our retards!

"Good" news on the next game, "good" meaning it helps Napoli, but it's not something I would consider good because I never wish injury on anybody but...

Dortmund lost Bender and Sahin to injury, they are pretty much going with a youth backline and old midfield pairing. Marseille are pretty pathetic and just fired their coach, maybe they pull a "Mancini" what Gala did to Juventus and troll Dortmund.

We have to go into the Arsenal game looking for 3 points, none of this hoofball counter attack crap, @RAFA BENITEZ (it was worth a try)

Stop playing this crap hoofball horseshit. Yeah Inler might be a donkey, but we were actually pretty good in those games we played this style, an anomaly against Sassuolo doesn't change that. Our defenders are inbred, we cannot play on the defensive, because we will find a way to ******** it up

4. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    let's go back to negative match threads please...LOL.

5. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yeah this positivity shit sucks balls

Shall I make the next matchday thread, or are we rolling with Will's matchday threads?

6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    if you have something ready go ahead !

7. FORZA NAPOLI <3

FORZA NAPOLI <3 BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ******** this shit I want to vomit out of my ********ing ass, someone else make it !

elvesuvio repped this.
  8. FORZA NAPOLI <3

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Oh my...this result really breaks my heart lucky I fell asleep through it

vesuviani repped this.
  9. FORZA NAPOLI <3

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    LETS BASH OUR ********ING DEFENSE YOU ********ING INBRED CUNTS ******** YOU FERNANDES, YOUR MOTHER IS A ********ING ZOCCOLA, YES THAT'S RIGHT A FKN SEWER RAT, AND ******** YOU CANNA YOU SHIT ********, YOU R A WANKER, A ******** FACE, A STUPID ********ING ********,

AND ******** YOU INSIGNE YOU STUPID LITTLE RODENT!!!!!!

elvesuvio repped this.
  10. benitez84

benitez84 Member

May 31, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Much better performance than Lazio's, we looked much more solid, and our passing was better other than 2 or 3 occasions. We were unfortunate to concede the first 2 goals.
    Rafael in goal looked calm and composed, but was over-composed for that 2nd goal, should have hoofed the ball, when too many Udinese players were lurking. (Even Rev should have hoofed instead of passing to Inler).
    Rafael seems to be ready for 1st team IMO, will learn from his mistakes and only get better.
    Maggio, better performance, but still improvement reqd, lucky not to be sent off.
    Fede - seemed solid today, except for the OG when the ball was going into Rafael's hands.
    Albiol - solid as usual.
    Rev - our left side was safe, never under any real threat, but nothing to offer going fwd.
    Dzemaili - Faultless performance, looks more mobile than Behrami and Inler.
    Inler - Decent performance, but could have avoided the 2nd goal. But both mids need to help out cb's, still the same story.
    Callejon - Quite performance
    Insigne - did well, but should have played it to Higuain well before when through.
    Pandev - Not his usual self, great performance with 2 really good finishes. Seems to be improving, rested for Arsenal.
    Higuain - Created the 2nd goal, but was not assisted enough by his team mates.

Overall as a team defensive mentality needs to improve, both cm's should trackback, which is one of the reasons for goals being conceded.
    Considering the fact that Udinese deserved a point against Juve, and kept Buffon busy as he's never been off late, will take this result. But we gifted them the draw.

11. FORZA NAPOLI <3

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Seriously no offence I really know mean that maybe the others care but I don't care about analysing games especially if my team doesnt win, maybe you like doing it because you are a Rafa fan and not a napoli fan.

12. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I am sorry but some of your comments are just stupid.

It's exactly when we lose that analysing is more important.

13. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I think you watched the game high. You are way too generous with a horrible performance. They were playing a mid table team that was missing its two stars.

el napulitan and elvesuvio repped this.
  14. FORZA NAPOLI <3

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    All my comments are stupid, but I don't think Analysing a game is going to make our team play better either

el napulitan, vesuviani and elvesuvio repped this.
  15. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Merida were are you.

We need objective people like yourself to post more.

I like some others I rate here am way too emotional after such a game.

16. FORZA NAPOLI <3

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Actually nothing wrong with analyising I just don't like Benitez84

17. FORZA NAPOLI <3

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Of course we are emotional because our team is ********ing stupid, as ciuccio said our team has no intellegence, though don't know how to play in the manner they need to in certain scenario's.

18. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    No not all your comments are stupid.

But you can't attack someone else because you are emotional.

Trust me I am super p of. We need to stay calm.

And if you use the argument of what does it bring. Yes it brings nothing but the same goes for the transfer thread.

Anyway, I apologise did not want to attack you.

I think we are all too emotional right now.

19. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Come on. No fights on this forum. We already had the buckit merida issues.

It's all unnecessary.

He is a good guy and writes good stuff.

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  20. FORZA NAPOLI <3

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Naaa man it's all good brother haha

I shouldn't attack someone because they are analysing something you are right I was wrong

I don't like benitez84, I have to be honest, just something about him I don't like his vibe

21. FORZA NAPOLI <3

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    No fighting, as I said I don't hate him there is something about him, I don't like to lie to people, I'm sure he is a good bloke in person but he annoys me on here, but you are right petty arguments are pointless and silly on here so I'll just put him on ignore

22. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I disagree with ciuccio's recent negativity.

I mean what did you guys expect? I am p off but this is still our best start to a season and we have CL and we lost Pocho and Cavanai in back to back seasons, Mazzari left and net we spent less than we made from transfers in the last two years.

Benitez needs time and money. We need a new stadium.

It is impossible to compete with Juve.

Juve. Spend massively until they had success. Only then did they start making smart moves. Now they can afford to but for 3 seasons they were just buying players

23. FORZA NAPOLI <3

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I don't think ciuccio is negative because he is suprised of our performances, I think its a superstition thing.

it's like el vesuvio always talking about his ultrahawk lol

I'm not suprised about our performances and I believe in rafa and I know our team will get better but it's the way we stuff up That annoys the fck out of me

elvesuvio repped this.
  24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I never expect good results because every time I do the opposite happens same reason why I dont bet money on anything haha.

Im very hard on our players we all have to admit they are not the brightest bunch I mean how is it these guys are not learning from their mistakes ? How is it the Lorenzo keeps doing the same stupid crap like shooting from stupid distances or areas that he will never score from ? Or how about Armero not picking up his man or defending correctly ? Its like what do our players do during practice ? Count the blades of grass ?

25. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Thanks for helping keep order Careca !