15.a Giornata Napoli vs Udinese: Stadio San Paolo

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by FORZA NAPOLI <3, Dec 2, 2013.

1. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    great tackle maggio, benitez needs to fcuk this 2 man mid off, we have been raped by every mid to low table team

2. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    exactly, he just sits back and watches us struggle with out trying to sort things, why not go to a 4-3-3 and not risk another beating but still be a threat

3. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yeah our defense is garbage

we knew that already though

4. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ffs cant believe insigne did that

5. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    just horrible performance defensively

and we know Udinese will roll over for every other team... as usual before the end of the season

We don't learn!

6. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    well done, great freekick fcuk face, this is what happens when you cant be arsed to put in the same or more effort than your opponents, we only broke sweat for a few moments after we scored, this team is full of losers, winners do not play that half arsed, beat arsenal 3-0? how do we avoid a 3-0 beating is the question?

now who the fcuk is gonna come along and say benitez could do anything because he has messi out injured? there is no link to attack and no cover for defence, 9 points behind juve already, 1 point from 2 home games, this is gay, time to wake the fcuk up rafa

7. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    My biggest problem with Rafa is that he does not change tactics.

Against Dortmund we were caught at least 10 times on counter attacks.

Today he should have brought Behrami in for Insigne at 3-2 to stabilze midfield. We were being overrun like in previous games.

Also, I feel we almost scored from every opportunity in the last two games which means we are hardly creating any chances but allowing opposition to attack our goal.

Couple that with the retards we have in defense (Albiol excluded) and no wonder why we are doing poorly. Fernandez an on goal, Rafa gave one away and almost caused another one with his stupid passes, Riv and Armero cannot pass, Maggio cannot do anything going forward.

Teams have figured out Rafa's tactics and it means 1 point out of two easy home games.

Scudetto race is over. We need to hope we can make it into CL

8. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    we just need Skrtel right????

:rolleyes:

We miss Hamsik, he was our link from the dmids to the attack, I hate to say it.... Pandev just likes to sit behind the striker

We gotta stop playing this hoofball shit, we suck ass in defending, we need to play in possession

9. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Also Mertens should start instead of Insigne who has been garbage in the league

elvesuvio repped this.
  10. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    tbf they played every bit aswell as this if not better against juve, the sad thing is our defence will get the blame but it wasnt their fault really when they are left exposed constantly and we cant string 2 passes together,

we're just not very clever, as soon as we get the ball we either rush or dont move it quick enough, what the fcuk happened to the team that played the 3rd highest posesion football in europe at the start of the season? there was some point where rafa changed us to only counter and its bollox

11. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    it was against Sassuolo he changed, or was it Arsenal?

He needs to go back to that style asap. We were in control of games and we were able to cover for our defensive woes... we can't cover for that in this bs hoofball counter attack crap that Mazzarri had us playing and the reason why we all wanted him to get the ******** out of Napoli. We were left chasing games, which... is what we are doing now!!!!

We're basically playing like a Mazzarri side with a 4 man backline, and quite frankly, its annoying the shit out of me.

elvesuvio and el napulitan repped this.
  12. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It's very hard for Albiol and Fernandez to defend when several players are constantly are running at them.

el napulitan repped this.
  13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Our inbreds scored but our inbred defense has the mental capacity of a jellyfish

14. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Napoli's media will be all over Benitez....

15. mcnulty

mcnulty Member

May 23, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Rafa will know conceding 5 against Udinese and Lazio is not on. I'm surprised as he normally prides himself on a tight defense so this is unusual. I don't think he will panic and start messing around with formations just yet but he needs to get the balance right as you are being opened up and you aren't controlling the games.

The only thing that could make you more solid is maybe playing Dzemali in the Hamsik role and get him to drop deeper maybe and having Inler and Berhami in the middle and you still have the same 4231.

16. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    the problem is inler is really bad as a cover for defense, he ofter watches players run ahead of him into position then only to score, benitez needs to come up with something becsause we are throwing everything away, its not just formation though its the players application too, they dont give 100% effort 101% of the time, they are too lax far too often, and really thats the diference between champions and these losers, if you want to win you've got to take it with both hands and not expect it to fall on your lap.

17. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i fear, despite Rafa saying focus on Udinese, our heads were on Arsenal unfortunately.

18. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i agree which is really bad because focusing on dortmund instead of parma really worked out well

19. mcnulty

mcnulty Member

May 23, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Problem is Inler is the only midfielder who can play long passes and switch the play so he has to play for now in most games.

20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I am still angry.

Dela you promised to build a new stadium and spend cash.

We cannot compete against Juve, with our current budget. They have outspent us every year, except this year, I think this year we spent net the same amount but then again they pay much higher salaries and can get lot of top players on free transfers as well.

We cannot rely on average players like Maggio / Mesto / Armero / Riv
    We have Zuniga and need another 2 top wing backs. We need a world class defender and a world class midfielder.

No one today was creating chances for Higuain, how shall he score?

We need to drastically improve, and I am sick of watching games in the San Paolo, ********ing Second Division in UK has better stadiums.

elvesuvio repped this.
  21. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    There are many problems. We need to spend spend spend to have a chance against Juve.

Inter will soon be spending a lot and build their own stadium.

No way we can compete against those two with our current budgets and shitty stadium.

22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We need to make smart buys not throw money out the window look at juve as an example they don't break the bank on players they look at players teams underrate that work in contes system. We cant expect mazzrri players to play the way Benitez wants.

My fear during the summer was we didn't have the players for his system. Ya early results looked like things were going well but now we need to switch back to a back 3 it will cut down on the amount of goals we concede.....

23. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm really ********ing annoyed with fede. This kid is doing everything in his fkn power to get the boot off this team. Our mid is horrible. Our def sucks fkn ass.

vesuviani and Il Ciuccio repped this.
  24. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    "our inbred defense"

we should not be buying attackers, gotta get some decent mids/dmen

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  25. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    if we buy another attacking player im going to kick dela in his fat head.

vesuviani repped this.